Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 11. (Read 8463 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Bitcoin fundamentally changes the concept of trust between the client and financial institutions that provide the necessary services, "the experts emphasize. "In fact, we are replacing banking institutions with a centralized mathematical system that conducts your transactions." In the work of financial organizations involved a large number of people who monitor the conduct of monetary transactions.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
The ability for everyone to be his own bank is the main factor that will bitcoin the future currency. Peers can make financial transaction without banks interference.
Activity: 134
Not just as the future currency alone, see the fluctuating price Bitcoin also as a new investment method for investors. In addition, they invest in gold, land and so forth. Now Bitcoin becomes an investment method that is able to provide significant benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Well the use of cryptocurrency is still growing and broadening its wings across several industries. Right now bitcoin is one of the major cryptocurrency and it has been in the system for long to gain the trust of all the major stakeholders and investors. If it were to become the virtual currency of the future it will help other people to also get access to it. 
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Yes It's Very Mem Possible For Bitcoin To Become A Vitric Currency In The Future And Bitcoin Will Also Continue to Grow
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At present BTC is considered such a strong,future bright and trustworthy digital currency in every country.Definitely BTC future is high potential in my thinking.
BTC is always happy earning and at future it will be continue.

When this bitcoin can be a stable currency in the future, I think it will bring good opportunity to all patronizers to achieve limitless profit. The price value might increase faster so we may able to experience better trading options. This currency will eventually become more popular in the whole world so in result of that higher demand and the value continues to gain better.
Activity: 112
it is probable that bitcoin can be a virtual currency, a high enough popularity enables people to trust the virtual currency
Activity: 31
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

It is possible, bitcoin as the currency of the future. because many advantages of bitcoin, simple and secure. It is future crypto currency. In my opinion.
Activity: 150
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

Of course, I believe that. Bitcoin will be as currency of the future. We will see bitcoin will dominate, and the best payment system in the future.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
At present BTC is considered such a strong,future bright and trustworthy digital currency in every country.Definitely BTC future is high potential in my thinking.
BTC is always happy earning and at future it will be continue.
Activity: 112
December 18, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
Bitcoin is the currency of the future and I would say the currency of the present, because gradually there are already services that can be paid into bitcoin
Activity: 154
December 18, 2017, 09:53:04 AM
Yes bitcoin is the currency of the future and bitcoin shows it today its power
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 18, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
Bitcoin is a currency now and not just in the future but if you are talking bout bitcoin to be a currency all over the world in everyday life , well its hard to say so as bitcoin transfer will cost you too much and the transaction rate is 4 only every seconds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
December 18, 2017, 08:54:48 AM

To tell you the truth I think that exactly that may be the ultimate goal behind WHY bitcoin was created in the first place. I am doubtful that Satoshi was a one man army without the backing of any government agency. I always wondered that bitcoin was created functional and without flaws. Such agency could provide him with resources to do that flawlessly but then of course they gave their own agenda.
Activity: 270
December 18, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
yes....
why not? I think bitcoin is number one for now & future also. I have no doubt about bright future of bitcoin. It's getting more powerful day by day. I don't see any competitors against bitcoin. Let's rock with bitcoin....
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

Yes for me they are indeed gonna be the currency for the future. Because they are a digital currency and knowing that they are going well in this period of time if they qill continue to rise that high they will be accepted in the society and a lot of people also are accepting it as a real currency and i am looking forward for the future that have all digital currency rather tha. Real cash because it is more convenient for me.
Activity: 2
December 18, 2017, 08:25:03 AM
Most people are becoming more interested in Bitcoin. Central Banks wonder about buying bitcoins to gain profits. It means that many people start seeing advantages of Bitcoin. That sounds promising.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
December 18, 2017, 08:19:00 AM
Yes bitcoin can be the currency of the future, bitcoin has a very big potential to be real currency and now they ate having and making bitcoin cash, and thats very good and helpful, the only thing and the only reason can btc fall is the countries banning it. Now it is at the top of all digital currencies in all over the world.

Possible to be the currency of the future because people nowadays using bitcoin as there source of income. Bitcoin surpass all the currency rate all over the world and soon to be the greatest virtual currency ever.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 08:13:10 AM
I doubt Bitcoin gonna be a money in cryptoworld.
Bitcoin will be digital GOLD and standart of crypto's !

And just like real gold it will be good for savings.But for everyday purpose with easy .....well I doubt.
Lets see how Lightning Network will do first
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 08:08:55 AM
Peer to peer currency is driven by networked communities and serve as an alternatives to centralized bank currency. It has gained momentum alongside Local Exchange Trading Systems (LETS) and time banks, which have provided complimentary currencies for the past 30 years. The most notable digital form of currency is Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: