Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 8. (Read 8463 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
bitcoin is a means for a good future need, where we can use in a good way I think we will get more profit we get. because the future of bitcoin will get brighter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes I guess very soon bitcoin will be the currency of the future because it is useful in so many ways and has a bright future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
technology will continue to grow as well as bitcoin and will be many people who are interested in bitcoin so there is a possibility in the future bitcoin will be the world currency where almost everyone will use it
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

already there are doubts that this is the currency of the future, it is unlikely, in a year or two, there will probably be everything and again there will be a mlm in the trend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I doubt it cant replace fiat money because if you use btc as local change then the government wont profit therefore downfall of a state. Admit it we need those taxes for own economic growth it may be the future currency as longs its converted to fiat before buying goods.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is a digital currency useful in the transaction for the future.Many people invest more and it will become currency to the future because it in demand and popularity.Bitcoin value is continue to growing up and demand of bitcoin is increasing.People are really interested investing in bitcoin.Many country bitcoin already accepted their currency.That's why bitcoin is the currency of the future.
Activity: 61
yes really, because at the time its bitcoin will take control in the realm of virtual world money and only a small part of the country who refuse to attend bitcoin as world virtual money ruler.
Activity: 212
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
willing to bet that the entire reasoning behind the value skyrocketing is speculation based around the ETF being run through the SEC again ALONG WITH investors taking the small exchange values on other exchanges like BTC-E (among others) and sending them to Bitfinex to sell them at an inflated value, then fund their accounts on other exchanges again and repeat the process.
There is no support for the current Bitcoin value. A fix with Bitfinex's accounts will send the value plummeting as the exchanges all start to even out and stop acting independently of each other
Activity: 112
i think bitcoin will be the currency if it will only use in a specific product like electronic loads but Also our skills on how to generate or get bitcoin will be a great advantage to us of this come will come in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
This is pretty much possible but i guess it will take quote a long time for such to happen. Not to mention, the degree of establishments that has to accept it as a form of payment. Although, this will eventually happen especially that there is an increasing population of bitcoin users and investors.
Activity: 32
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

It will bro. We must support bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I agree, Bitcoins popularity is now tied to its significant rise in value but some of its problems like high transaction fees need to be addressed and of course, the confirmation times need to be restored back to be within the 10minutes block times unlike whats happening were we have to wait for more than 24, 36 hours.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin seems to have growing Popularity and we may call it Future of money.
Activity: 294
I actually do not really believe that Bitcoin would be the long-term foreign currency, Bitcoin may be the one which opened up age with regard to decentralized electronic foreign currency, however, I am certain Bitcoin will be an alternative solution in the event that this remains because is actually as well as was not changed through much more progress cryptocurrency. The federal government will not take this but instead produce their very own foreign currency.
Activity: 130
It'll take time, but yeah, we're getting there. Everyday, there seems to be progress in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 680
Merit: 10
I am not sure whether it will be the currency of the future but i am sure that it will be accepted by all the countries all over the world and become legalized and have a big place in currencies..
Activity: 395
bitcoins will be the future of financial industry all over the world, some consider this as a digital currency whereas some consider this bitcoins as an investment asset due to the rise in the price of bitcoins over the years. As we can see from the previous years study in the beginning of the year the price of bitcoins was less than $ 1000 USD and by the year ending it reached up to $ 19000 USD which is a good sign for all the investors as they could earn good returns from their investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Bitcoin's original purpose was to be a decentralized currency in which you have total control of. Due to the high price and demand of bitcoin, it was treated the same as gold which people started to invest into. I believe that bitcoin will eventually return to it's original purpose someday when more merchants and establishments accept it. Right now let us just enjoy the profit bitcoin gives us while we can.
Activity: 196
The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. hopefully, bitcoin can be legalized across the country. I think yes bitcoin could be our currency in the future because it is in virtual or a digital money.
Activity: 3
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out and is related to it.

I’m still very bullish on it. But please please make a rule of thumb for investment in cryptocurrencies. Invest the money which you are ready to lose and don’t invest the money which you need in short time.
Pages:
Jump to: