Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 5. (Read 8494 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I’m also a bitcoin holder and will continue to hold, but I completely agree with you. Bitcoin’s original goal will be fulfilled using blockchain technology, but it appears it will take a different path than was originally thought. A project like OmiseGo with an ability to use all currency in a decentralized way is a more likely solution to bitcoins original goal. Check out Thomas Greco’s presentation in Taipei last week. He goes more in depth about this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Yes of course if the development of Bitcoin increasingly rapidly and the more and more users, of course, this is not close the possibility that someday Bitcoin becomes the virtual currency in the future. A very high Bitcoin price that can turn Bitcoin into a virtual currency in the future.
Activity: 364
It is true that bitcoin is the future currency and we have to utilize this currency for a good reason and the bitcoin features is good for every one both genders can avail it and use it for making transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
In addition to the increasing number of users is also currently bitcoin is widely used as a payment system and has many merchants who accept bitcoin as a payment system. Hotels and restaurants also have some who accept payment with bitcoin. So it is not impossible if someday bitcoin becomes a valid payment system or world currency in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
After reading countless articles about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is difficult to assume it would be bitcoin that would be THE currency of the future. What is certain though, as we pave the way for a digital or virtual world as experts predict, cryptoccurency is definitely part of that future.
Activity: 462
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

no, bitcoin not keep increasing. now bitcoin is decreasing on the market. i reached 7600 USD.
look how volatile bitcoin is! i think it will impossible for bitcoin to become a currency that used by many peoples in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
yes I believe bitcoin can be a solution as the best currency alternative to the method of payment you do when buying something because I see bitcoin has a level of security and have a very high comfort.
Activity: 392
In addition to the number of users who are up significantly bitcoin I think also has the potential to become a currency in the future. Just need to fix the system a bit so bitcoin qualifies as currency. But if looking from the other side, many governments are banning the use and circulation of bitcoin. If it continues like that, I'm not sure bitcoin could be a currency in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

I think It is Possible, Bitcoin as the currency of the future. Because Bitcoin is the future technology, it is digital currency.
Activity: 29
Bitcoin can be a currency in the future, because it has a secure properties, such as Cryptocurrency which has Blockchain, blockchain very secure so that it is impossible to reconcile them. The value of Bitcoin fluctuates a lot, other currency has a central bank to stabilize their values, unlike the Bitcoin, Bitcoin does not have a Central Bank, but we see a big change in its value on a regular basis. Seen from the nature of the Bitcoin, I believe the Bitcoin can be the money of the future.
Activity: 68
I believe that bitcoin will soon be a currency. As the number of bitcoin followers increases. If that happens it will surely make it easier for everyone to transact.
It depends i think in some countries they cannot adopt the bitcoin as they virtual currency in the future because some of them are rural areas the civilization is not updated.How they can used the bitcoin as they virtual currency if they cannot used computer?It is hard to them to transact even if bitcoins price continue to increase.
Activity: 252
I believe that bitcoin will soon be a currency. As the number of bitcoin followers increases. If that happens it will surely make it easier for everyone to transact.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Maybe it make a big difference on the business industry and make a lot of study on how to do that. It will have a big change on the movement of stocks exhange. If it will happen very soon ? I think people will hard to know about that especially people dont know how to use gadgets.
Activity: 476
Yes I guess very soon bitcoin will be the currency of the future because it is useful in so many ways and has a bright future.
Bitcoin right now is only digital currency but later on when more and more people will use bitcoin as currency it will make price and value really good in future, in future number of users will increase then it will certainly be use in local shops alone and it will become legal currency in more than one or two countries, it will take some time but it will certainly be a currency of future for almost every country.
Activity: 367
I think that sooner or later this will really happen, but I do not think it will happen soon! If in the near future the bitcoin rate does not begin to stabilize, the price may go even lower closer to summer (
Activity: 434
Maybe yes, because bitcoin is now currently use by world as currency.
copper member
Activity: 504
Definitely, bitcoin is very strong, but I do not think bitcoin will be used as a currency. Most likely, bitcoin will finally become a means of accumulating valuables, which will allow it to constantly grow in price!
Activity: 113
I think bitcoin is just a market for investment. And the investment market is likely to die any time. So it can last 10 years, 20 years but can not last forever.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Can be said that bitcoin is our financial and currency in the future, it is seen that bitcoin users continue to increase and this certainly makes the price continue to rise because the amount of bitcoin stock can not be added (market law).
Activity: 112
Yes, it can be said because we all know that the demand of Bitcoin in the current world is increasing. Starting from most people, quality international companies are now starting to use it. And they also get success. And in the future, its demand will increase, so it is possible that the future of the world is the effective currency, Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: