Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at $1000? - page 2. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
May 28, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhh, i hope it will go there $1000, so every body will panic and sell it.  Grin

I hope so in order to avail mine. That would be great time to buy bitcoin and I expecte stamped will happen due to tremendous demands of the people from different places in the world. Maybe the system will not contains the flow of transactions.  Grin
Now, this is the mindset everyone will be having even at $3000 or lower which will make it pretty hard to even see something like this happening. Although, it would still take some series of time and fluctuations in between or probably a long period before we can even get to see something like this happening but I can as well assume that is something I do not think could be possible. If you say $3000, I may say there is a slight chance something like that could happen, but $1000? I doubt!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 28, 2018, 03:53:05 AM
But if they happend, altcoin market will have big affect bro, the value of every coin will decreasing at fast way.

If btc falls then all the market and coins will fall because if btc rises altcoin also rise and vice versa. Also btc will firstly not fall to 1000$ and soon it will start to rise and so their is no question of btc falling to that low. So keep investing in all the coins

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 28, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhh, i hope it will go there $1000, so every body will panic and sell it.  Grin

and then you will get to buy Bitcoin at $400   Wink

Lmao, I want this price too but of course its not gonna happen in 5years. If bitcoin hits $1k level again I believe most of the altcoins will die and we don't want this thing to happen so we must remain positive and believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a technology of a future and it will continue to improve every year. This is our life now and I can't imagine the future without bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
The transactions fee has come down seriously compared to were it used to be around December.  I don't think bitcoin will go back to $1,000 is good for cryptocurrencies development.  We are having this type of financial system for the first time and anything that makes it price expensive is a welcome development.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 28, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

Actually the fees is already low right now and the confirmations is a bit slow yes, at least it's still better than the last time when we need to pay a huge fees long time ago. Tbh i think bitcoin will not go down to $1,000, i mean at least $5,000 is the max here. Anything can happen though in 1 year, and 5 year? we never know.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
May 28, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

No one ever knows for sure what will happen in the next 5 years, most likely I never thought bitcoin would go down to $ 1000 level. This is in because of market demand, now has a lot of new whales who invest here. And because that's how much demand happens, this drop is just a lot of FUD, manipulation that makes some people sell panic. Actually for me the cost is quite low and well if see the confirmation it's a bit slow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
May 28, 2018, 12:49:38 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the perfect definition of delusional right here.

Ladies and gentlemen, the perfect definition of delusional right there.  Grin
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
May 27, 2018, 10:31:46 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhhh, i hope it will go there $1000, so every body will panic and sell it.  Grin

and then you will get to buy Bitcoin at $400   Wink

Ladies and gentlemen, the perfect definition of delusional right here.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
But if they happend, altcoin market will have big affect bro, the value of every coin will decreasing at fast way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
May 27, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

and then you will get to buy Bitcoin at $400   Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:50:39 PM
It is very unlikely that the bitcoin price will drop to 1000 dollars because every year the number of people who are intruding bitcoin is increasing and they want to have bitcoin in their wallet. Also bitcoin is a very popular coin and large financial companies are also considering investing in bitcoin so i think the bitcoin price is not can be reduced to 1000 dollars.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Bitcoins in a 5 year long bear trend, that just doesn't sounds realistic. Yes bitcoins cut hit 1000 or less, but that will not take 5 year to get there if this downtrends continues.
I think it will turn to a bull market again.
Activity: 225
May 27, 2018, 07:46:30 PM
all can happen inside cryptocurrency because we will not know how the future works but with the opinion that if bitcoin gets back at the price of $ 1000 I'm not sure and even my hunch says bitcoin will soon rise
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
May 27, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Are you sure that you are an optimists? But you are thinking for about 5years from now? And can you prove that segwit is just only a hack. Give us some proof or link us to that. So we can see what you see and what you've search. Be an optimists your not acting like optimists. Tsk. Don't think about bitcoin for the dip.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

Overpriced? how did you say so? Ok, think about this my friend; I am gonna give you some examples of real overpriced:
- iPhone
- Mercedes Benz
- Ducati
- LV

The materials used to produce these items were never really expensive, but since the ads and the branding were so damn awesome, people believed that the price is right.

Now, lemme tell you something you might wanna ponder; before you can produce a satoshi, you need rigs, powers, gpus, and etcetera... sum this and you will realize the real value of bitcoin. Now, the demands add up profit to it. The more people wants it, the higher we can bid.

That's how you analyze "overprice".
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
somen people buy bitcoins once for holding and not average day trading of buying and selling, so they aren't affected by the slow network confirmation and high fees. This nevertheless shouldn't be a reason bitcoins need to come to 1000 usd.
Activity: 511
May 27, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
If the price goes to $1000 many people will buy bitcoin and I also buy more too because if the price dump like that they will increase again because most of us are buying a lot of bitcoin because that's the chance to buy more cheaper altcoins. For sure a lot of people can't wait to happen that.
Well ofcourse if price of btc goes to $1000 many users will catch this price to buy and invest btc. No one will knows what be the price 5 years from now. It can increase triple or more than today so no one is really certain for the price of btc.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 27, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
If the price goes to $1000 many people will buy bitcoin and I also buy more too because if the price dump like that they will increase again because most of us are buying a lot of bitcoin because that's the chance to buy more cheaper altcoins. For sure a lot of people can't wait to happen that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 27, 2018, 06:37:17 PM
it's impossible in my opinion because bitcoin price every year always goes up very unlikely the price will be back to $ 1000 unless everyone else has no trust with crypto and bitcoin really bubble

Nothing is impossible. That prediction is as possible as 1 bitcoin going above 20K. There are a lot of work that needs to be done in bitcoin in order to be able to maintain the status it have now. If bitcoin devs deliver, it can soar to hundred K, but if they fail, the price may drop more. It is all about how bitcoin will adopt to the needs of the future.
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
Well as for me, we all know that the movement of the price of bitcoin in terms of going up and down is because it works with the principle of demand and supply. When there is more demand for purchase of bitcoin by investors the price will go up and keep going up while when there is more demand of sale the price will goes down. Despite there is stagnation in price of bitcoin for passed few months, but I doubt that the price of bitcoin will ever go as low as $1000. 
Pages:
Jump to: