Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at 20 000$ tomorrow? - page 13. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:32:00 PM
Its not troll topic. Its math speculation and opening to bigger discussion.

Now let me explain this nonsense from topic:

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

Shittalk and noone would do that?
This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

In a market like today, I believe that bitcoin will not be able to rebound to the $ 20000 mark as at the end of 2017, you can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and It is difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery, so at this point you should only trade short term in order to minimize risk. The bitcoin price is likely to reach $ 2000 by the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 12, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
Its not troll topic. Its math speculation and opening to bigger discussion.

Now let me explain this nonsense from topic:

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten password, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on long-time hodlers etc. Let's say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tomorrow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offers. Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investitions but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins won't be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall won't sell). Some of the traders will move their offers above that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already has 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will cause huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

Shittalk and none would do that?
This scenario happened in smaller scale 12 April 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagrees you are out of trading for next months". Some of the traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (that's why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tomorrow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is certain. Even the best analysis won't predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its impossible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trend lines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is preparing for big moves etc. Always after any analysis try to think before transaction "isn't it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy opportunity?"
Pages:
Jump to: