Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at 20 000$ tomorrow? - page 9. (Read 2529 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 23, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
I have read a lot that the traditional financial institutions are willing to start with cryptocurrency trading desk and start offering cryptocurrencies. But there isn't much of a proof to that. But the recent report by Thomson Reuters which claims that over 53 traditional financial institutions are ready to bring in cryptocurrency in their system by October which means that the price will easily rise above $25k with traditional finance money jumping in after waiting on the sidelines.

For sure it may affect the price of all crypto currency especially the bitcoin price will increase more.
There are many prediction about the bitcoin price, the other said it can reach $50K or $60K but for me it's too high, I think before the end of the year maybe it will reach $20K.

that is right but for me, I only see what is happening in the market and I try still wait for bitcoin price to come back at the high price again. I am sure that 5 months is not too long for waiting for the price to increase and meanwhile we wait, we can do another thing and we can collect more coins in our wallet so when the price really increases higher, we have a big amount of bitcoin to sell so we can make a lot of money. I think many people still searching and collecting bitcoin until now because they have a dream to make money from bitcoin too.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
With traditional financial institution banking on bitcoin. The grass is greener on the other side when cryptocurrency trading desk are offered. With that being said as Thomson Reuters claims, 53 traditional financial institutions are bringing cryptocurrency into their system. Hence, month october will surely be a wild ride for the Bull market in cryptocurrency. Stay tuned!
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
June 23, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
I have read a lot that the traditional financial institutions are willing to start with cryptocurrency trading desk and start offering cryptocurrencies. But there isn't much of a proof to that. But the recent report by Thomson Reuters which claims that over 53 traditional financial institutions are ready to bring in cryptocurrency in their system by October which means that the price will easily rise above $25k with traditional finance money jumping in after waiting on the sidelines.

For sure it may affect the price of all crypto currency especially the bitcoin price will increase more.
There are many prediction about the bitcoin price, the other said it can reach $50K or $60K but for me it's too high, I think before the end of the year maybe it will reach $20K.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 23, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
Tytanowy Janusz you write interesting post, I see something like this few times on forum. Idea that some very rich person can come in market and invest billions in BTC is in any case possible, but I think that we not have such person in this moment - Buffet certainly is not one of these people since he is talking against BTC all time. Also problem may be in fact that most of rich people have their fortune in real estate, gold/silver , works of art and so on, so it is hard to expect they will change their opinion regarding BTC over night, especially because it is very risky asset.

But in any case I leave all options open when it comes to BTC, even such scenario is not easily achievable.
We cannot even have any whale that will do that all at once as it would take strategy into buying position as the whales keep accumulating but for now, I am not expecting that a whale would just come to the market and buy all the sell-walls all at once.

I understand that anything is possible but we all know whales are smart manipulators and will always use all avenue to drive the market to their advantage, but for starters though, even though it is something that can be done, I am not sure any whale will want to do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:55:11 AM
Its not troll topic. Its math speculation and opening to bigger discussion.

Now let me explain this nonsense from topic:

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

Shittalk and noone would do that?
This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

Sad to say they cannot be 20k tomorrow my friend becquse their price today are just almost 7k in the market and that is not the half of the 20k so it is hard to gain that within a day be realistic dude. Even a months I doubt if they can but of course all things are possoble but this thingbare impossible to happen for me. Just have a lot.of patience I know you are very eager to sell your holdings know. It is just mot the time yet. Hold it much more it it will be much bigger for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
June 23, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
I doubt if this can happen and it will take Bill gate putting his whole asset for us to see that type of upwards movement.  However,  we need this type of speculations for us to know that we were there before. We have to be a bit hopefull for such movements to happen and I think we shall be trading bitcoin above $20,000 in years to come.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 07:40:56 AM
It is impossible for the BTC to return to the same $ 20,000 price as 2017, I do not expect that price to be too high and BTC will never be able to reach that price again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 07:23:08 AM
f bitcoin reaches $ 20000 tomorrow then it is great for the investors they are going to make a profit, and the bitcoin market will really heat up with us as great as tomorrow's price. Its going to be 20000 dollars
I do not differ with what you say but I do wonder how can Bitcoin be of worth $20000 tomorrow because it has been a long time since so many people are predicting about the value of Bitcoin and that It is going to jump high. Anyways you are right.

It would be a chance for those who want to invest now and reap huge profit tomorrow because right now the value is in $6k and cashing again at $20k will be a big margin of profit.
Activity: 139
June 22, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
the price movement of bitcoin will not forever have the same price increase as the year 2017 yesterday, because in this year the big players do a lot of price manipulation so that the market price movement tend to always decrease. in this year many whales take a role to drop the market price, they can deliberately easily play the market price. it may be until the end of this year bitcoin prices are not up to touch back at a price of $ 20k, but we all can not predict, hopefully this year there will be many surprises about the rise in bitcoin prices
Indeed, this year has seen more turbulence, the whale seems to have gushed after the SEC took action and explored the six largest trade pages in Japan. This takes time to balance the price and the popularity and confidence of investors like us. Bitcoin is still likely to hit 20k this year and clean and fresh markets are key stages.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
today bitcoin is crazy down, i think big news coming next few days hope all,  my hope next 2 months btc passed the 10k
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
June 22, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
The title of the article thought that the post 2017, and here June 2018. Another title of the post did not have enough imagination to think up. Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 22, 2018, 12:40:58 PM
the price movement of bitcoin will not forever have the same price increase as the year 2017 yesterday, because in this year the big players do a lot of price manipulation so that the market price movement tend to always decrease. in this year many whales take a role to drop the market price, they can deliberately easily play the market price. it may be until the end of this year bitcoin prices are not up to touch back at a price of $ 20k, but we all can not predict, hopefully this year there will be many surprises about the rise in bitcoin prices
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
The biggest concern is where the bitcoin price will go after 27.06. I want to belive bulls will come
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
That old man (Warren Buffet) has the biggest mistake of his life for not investing in Bitcoin while the price was still a cent. Now that he bought at $19k he wants the price to crash by discouraging and using his influence to discourage people to giveup their bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 22, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
Interesting to read but I doubt that it it will happen. Shocked

Yes the whales have manipulated the market but I think now manipulation rate has been diluted because of many newbie investors and still they have the ability to manipulate but I don't think they are holding the most part of bitcoin so they just can initiate the transaction and the result will be panic selling by new investors.
Very interesting to read indeed but I do not doubt it will happen but I know it will not happen.

Yes, the whales have all the money to play around but they do that strategically and until they have accumulated enough at the dip before you will start seeing them using some little money to instigate movement of prices by squashing the sell-walls and in that case, they give the traders the impression that the market is moving upward and this is where FOMO starts kicking in which is normal. I am sure what the whales are doing now is to get a better advantage in the market as the case may be.
Activity: 75
June 22, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
I guess big investors are planning to come in heavily!

I am late for come in bitcoin .If it was 2010!! Huh
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

Currently we have 17 mil bitcoins according to statistics 4-6mil are already lost(forgotten pasword, burned during wrong transfers etc). That gives us 11 mil of bitcoins. Few mils are stuck on wallets where they have to be (for example mt gox wallet), on longtime hodlers etc. Lets say that we have 8 mil of bitcoins that can be possibly dump.

Now imagine that 1 whale came to the market tommorow and set buy order on 20k with 2 mil coins (500k to eat walls and 1500k to show that you are not the gay that others want to mess with Smiley Smiley) - 40 bil offer.  Is it possible? - Warren Buffet has 80 bil $. Most of them are locked in investition but its only example Smiley
How many of those 8 mil would be dumped in this situation? How many fomo investors will jump in? I think that those 1.5 mil coins wont be eaten (many investors seeing that big wall wont sell). Some of traders will move their offers obove that huge wall to be able to trade at all. What if he would do this pump after first good news (redtube supports bitcoin  Smiley Kiss ). Society will make dozens of video and posts on forums that this caused bitcoin to moon.

Why would he do that?
Imagine he already have 1 mil coin bough from 5-5000$ (this makes 7 mil not 8 possible to dump). Selling them now will caus huge dump. After this huge pump he would be able to dump everything on higher prices.

This scenario happend in smaller scale 12 april 2018 when we had pump from 6900 to 8000 in 30 min. Someone just came to the market and said :"From today we trade at levels 8k+. If anyone disagree you are out of trading for next months". Some of traders and holders disagree and tries to dump their coins on him (thats why second candle after this pump was short with high volume).

Im not talking that this will happen tommorow. I post this math speculation to show you guys that in trading world nothing is ceraint. Even best analysis wont predict you from whales that can change market dramatically.
Good aspect of this is that its imposible to do that in south direction. Because if someone would use his few mil bitcoins to dump to 1$ there will be whales who would buy his few mil cos for few mil $ and stop this.

We have supports, resistances, trendlines, RSI but they have money. We should start to think like a whale. Thinking where he is trying to trick us. Where he is prepering for big moves etc. Alwais after any analysis try to think beafore transaction "isnt it a whale who is trying to push me into this trade by showing buy oportunity?"

This is a rediculous prediction. Bitcoins price will not grow that instant because it depends on the investors interest on the coin. We may realize the price to be back to $20k, but not instantly tomorrow.
I can not wait to see it. bitcoin really has great potential, it's just that, now the price is really decreasing, and quite far from the price of $ 20k. but, I believe at the end of the year, the price will surely skyrocket and to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

Why would he do that?

This is a rediculous prediction. Bitcoins price will not grow that instant because it depends on the investors interest on the coin. We may realize the price to be back to $20k, but not instantly tomorrow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 22, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
I will be we have more resistances than support walls and more panic seller than the whales. Unless and until this sitauion doesn't get changed we will not see the sunrise one more time in the crypto space. Crypto currencies are already too much volatile and there is no way one can stop it unless and until every investor come together and pushes the market upwards. There is no way to reach 20 000 $ according to your math until the time whales put up more buy walls than the sell walls we have got. People are too greedy now a days and they want to earn more than thousand of dollars a day. This is why our resistance is getting harder and support less.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
I think that 12 000$ won't be so hard to reach. I hope BTC will reach it by the end of the july and BTC possible will be 20 000 at the end of the year.
Well the $20,000 is a bit more optimistic value and Bitcoin cannot jump so high in a night. We have been waiting till Bitcoin cross $10,000 and after crossing this limit, there are going to be some handsome price appreciations and it might reach $20,000 very soon. This is something that market demand determines and as far as the market is concerned, the demand is rising because people can own Bitcoin at a low level.
i think the most important bitcoin can jump from previous highs. so it can indicate that next year will be up trend for bitcoin. and I think $ 20k is a logical target, so it's enough to see the future
Pages:
Jump to: