Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at 2600$, is it possible !!!! - page 4. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
Hello everyoneI have just joined the Marinecoin community and work in mariencoin. In my opinion, some people have not yet seen the potential of the MTC. Marinecoin currently offers free 20,000 members who will help Marine advertise to the cryptocurrency community. Register at http://marienco.in and get 20,000 MTC rewards. Join the fast marinecoin community and you will miss the friendly and friendly AI IoT business opportunity."Value is created by changing the mindset of something in the minds of others." - Bruce Wayne - Principal developer of Marinecoin.This is a good opportunity for someone just entering the Cryptocurrency market like me. The following is amazing:Even in the default energy-saving mode, 500% of sea-currency coins are 500% faster than Bitcoin.- Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT).time dilution technology- Marinecoin Express Network does not charge fees and confirm in time- Marinecoin’s updated settings protect the network from intense attacks and break the payment process.- Finally it is distributed free of charge, please register at https://marineco.in/ico/ and get 20,000 MTCSo join now?
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2018, 09:38:43 PM
That would make no sense with the good news of the G20 and the good months coming, usually april may are the best
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
March 25, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
Everything that we think may happen to bitcoin has possibility. Bitcoin even reached the unbelievable 19k last year then suddenly goes down to 8k. We shouldn't be surprise if the price of bitcoin suddenly gone down. Panic sellers are unavoidable and it really has great impact to the price of bitcoin price of owners dump large amount of bitcoins instead of holding and buying more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
Nothing is impossible for bitcoin, we just wait for time and be patient.Go past the how the bitcoin movement ,, and it will happen again.Invest in bitcoin before it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 25, 2018, 09:10:42 PM
what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018
so with the last huge movement of bitcoin price what do you think ,
is it possible to see 2600$ again ??
If we go back to such a low level I wonder if BTC will ever recover, because at that point many people would think that it has failed, the miners should stop their machines since they would just lose money and let's be honest, if in a few months it loses 90% of its value now, which is under the world attention (not like years ago) people will think that it's just a joke where 1% make money and all the remaining 90% are people throwing their money.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 08:54:34 PM
what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018

I believe in bitcoin that will be raise up again because now the value of bitcoin is dump in the market maybe before end of 2018 bitcoin reach 30000$ or more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 25, 2018, 02:50:56 PM
It is very possible for bitcoin to go down to as low as $2600 even below that and it will not be a big deal because we understand how volatile bitcoin is and at that any amount is accessible by bitcoin and that is as a result of it demands. Bitcoin in the late last year 2017 was very high up $19000 and early this year we saw how the price dropped sharply. So any thing can happened in cryptocurrencies market
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 25, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

Well I think that you are still new in the crypto world yes? You see, most of us has already been expecting this correction since last year because of the huge price increase in such a small period of time. Plus considering the happenings in the past years of not just bitcoins but the whole crypto world, it made us even more sure that the prices will really decrease in the earlier months of this year. And now, we are expecting another rise on bitcoins on the next few months. This time, bitcoin might even break its all time high last year.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
Everything is possible, including Bitcoin diving back until 2000$ or so. I don't think it would go lower than that. And frankly, I guess it would probably not go below 3000$ either. But technically speaking now Bitcoin is still in a downtrend, so everything is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 23, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
The only reason why people wants bitcoin to go to this levels are either (a) what to get and purchase bitcoin at cheap price or (b), they are paid schills just why they wanted to spread false rumors.

In my opinion, I don't think that we will go this deep levels because at $5K alone, it will be a mental barrier to buy it because it already at a discount. Personally, I will but 1 BTC at this price, will grab that one time opportunity and just hold on it as long as I can.

So to answer the OP, I don't think that $2K level is possible at this time because any price below $6K already is a good buying entry for anyone, I mean casuals can get it, institutional investors can get tons, and whales will buy chunks of it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 23, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
I don't find a valid reason to see bitcoin around the value of $2600. Possibly the growth has got ignited, and the same is expected to grow high reaching a new ath. Right now all we need is the patience to experience the peak price pumping.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
I think it is possible because no one can control the bitcoin price. But I think it will not happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:42:42 PM
Everything is possible. It is possible that bitcoin will cost $ 2,600. Maybe 1 dollar, maybe $ 1,000,000. The more people in the crypto currency, the more cost of bitcoin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 05:16:16 PM
No, I dont think there is any chance that the price of bitcoin would drop that down anytime soon. As per now, the price looks pretty decent and I think it would be going up soon. I don't think anyone expected much from btc at the start of this year as it had a huge drop at december 2017 end. The drop was pretty huge so it would definitely take some time to recover.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
I think the price of bitcoin is hard to reach $2,600. Now the price of bitcoin is $8,500, and it needs to fall a lot to reach 2600 yuan, but I don't think it's impossible, which is far below the cost of the miners.
Activity: 270
March 23, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
Everything is possible here but I think bitcoin price never down below 5k. It's also huge drop for bitcoin investors. This is also true that bitcoin price can go up very fast & can touch 20k landmark. But the main point is that price up down is a part of it & if bitcoin price down for sometimes, then very soon it will be up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
2600 is possible but very very bad scenerio. According to me 2.6k possibility is equal to 30k possibility. But 6k is possible again.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
March 23, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

I think it's possible that bitcoin is not supported, we see the end of this, bitcoin prices dropped due to bad news like some countries are banning bitcoin trade. in the sense of transacting with bitcoin is banned. plus hackers who are learning. and more bad news that causes bitcoin prices to drop. such as the end of this google will ban bitcoin ads. we'll see that in the future bitcoin is used in all countries as a virtual currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 23, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Nothing is impossible in life but now I sure its very hard bitcoin going to touch this figure because its take too much time to reach this amount now have some good stability to stay on here for long time we have hope this is going to touch 5 time high from this price which is coming in next few months in last few months this was down badly but still too good from this now we have some good things to in coming months which is going to give some good rise even this can touch 20000$
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Of course there may be $ 2,600 or even lower, or maybe $ 26,000. The market is very nervous now and traders fix profits at the first opportunity. We need new large investments or some kind of positive sensation, so that the market starts to grow again.
Bitcoin can touch $26,000 after few months but I don't find any big probability of it declining to $2,600. It is very difficult to happen. At most it would decrease to $5,000. Bitcoin has remained in the dip for almost 3 months now and didn't touch such low values. Though many people are waiting for that to happen but it is just a sweet wish of new investors. However this would attract the investors like crazy. Nobody is going to miss such a beautiful chance.
Pages:
Jump to: