Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin at 2600$, is it possible !!!! - page 6. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:14:44 PM
what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018
so with the last huge movement of bitcoin price what do you think ,
is it possible to see 2600$ again ??
Everything was possible to happen especially with this kind of currency wherein changes are constantly coming when we are talking about the price because of its volatility that allow our money to grow in value and do also suffer into a great dump when the price falls. But I bet all of us are praying and still hoping that this will not happen that the price will suddenly dump into that price because all of us will surely suffer.
Activity: 108
Merit: 6
March 23, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
Anything is possible in a volatile market. However I feel it is very unlikely in the very near future. If it does, it will correct itself and rise again. What would initially look like a crash would attract many many people and bounce right back.
Activity: 210
Presale is live!
March 23, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
Nothing can be said right now but yeah $3k range is a possibility which isn't too crazy to predict. Bitcoin has usually fallen by that much percentage from its ATH for the past rallies. And the harder Bitcoin pumps the harder it falls.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
March 23, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
This may take a long time, by meliheat the number of negative news from Bitcoin and the prohibition on the big media of course we will think a little rational. at the end of 2017 could be the highest price achieved by Bitcoin hopefully by 2018, Bitcoin price can reach the price again or even through it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
I imagine that the cost of bitcoin can be murmuring, falling and rising, however at last outcomes, bitcoin is customized for consistent development in the long haul. The more individuals see how the current financial framework really works and contrast it and bitcoin, the more I will be beat's pre-emptors. Bitcoin is what's to come! What's more, it resembles going from gold to paper cash. Be that as it may, now the season of change from paper cash to electronic gold is bitcoin. This is our future - and this is reasonable and it will be costly!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 23, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
I don’t think Bitcoin will drop that low anymore. Bitcoins popularity has grown so much and it is being used much more widely now.
Thats right mate i think thats sounds so ridiculous if it goes that deep.Though bitcoin had experience price drops but it never goes dip to less than $5k..if that would happen probability would be,investors had started to pull out their investments,factor that contribute bitcoins to crash so badly and causes huge correction.As of today some parts of the world had started to patronize bitcoins existence,legalize in their countries,make it as anotber source of income and make use of bitcoins benefits to have more knowledge in this digital currency community.Merchants were everywhere and the newly adopted way for easy and fast transactions that earns interest and trust to each user of bitcoin.
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 23, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
what we'v seen in the first 3 month of 2018 are huge different from what we'v been expected to see in 2018

This is totally possible if all those lash backs , allegations and the fuds regarding bitcoin goes back in their direction and like always bitcoin comes out of all the crisis . The value $2600 might look quite  unreasable for now but once it cross the limit if $12-13k it would be difficult to stop bitcoin to come down to the same level anytime soon.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
Us $2600. I don't think it's possible. If bitcoin falls to $2,600, bitcoin miners around the world will stop working, and their mining of bitcoin costs far more than $2,600. I think the minimum price for bitcoin will not be less than $5,000.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
March 23, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
We may see sharp dip in BTC when once again Cryptocurrency get alot of attention in the mainstream media and then Govts will follow and start regulating it and at that time people panic about of crypto.

But after that we will see new All time highs.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
March 23, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

I think you missed your train. Bitcoin cant return to this price, because in almost all countries mining profitability (electricity etc) is more than 3k usd.
I think we will see more than 25-30k in this year easy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 23, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

possible bitcoin go down at 2600$ as volatile virtual currency nobody can control how much the value of bitcoin
here is the cause's if bitcoin price down again to 2600& price value
people panicking and the investor' have possibility to full out their investment in crypto currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
At this point I will believe bitcoin can go anywhere. I don't try to predict prices because I know doing so is futile as no one can predict bitcoin prices. We'll just see what happens.
Though i believe that Bitcoin can now go anywhere, I will stress that $2600 is too low for Bitcoins and that's not going to happen anytime or ever in my opinion. But I am hopeful that it will climb rather higher.
Activity: 630
March 23, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

do you mean 26000$ ??
I never expect the price keeps raising to reach above its highest price. objectively bitcoin did not hit by amount of negative news in 2017 like what it has been hit in early 2018. it's normal that bitcoin price is lower than the price in the same period of last year. I guess it would be possibly around $20000.
Activity: 36
March 23, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Currently at the beginning of 2018, the price of Bitcoin is still very high at around $ 10,000, and Bitcoin is also showing signs of declining value as of 2017. With the increasing number of ICOs with many add-ons and features Bitcoin's value drops to $ 2600 in the near future, but that will take place in the distant future, not in 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 23, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
As we all know that there is no assurance of the price so no one is sure what is going to happen down the road and on the other hand we are dealing in highly volatile market so anything can happen overnight. However considering the growth in user base and world's perception about Bitcoin, I do not think that price will fall up to this point because there are some core believers who believe in Bitcoin as a technology and payment system irrespective of the incidents taking place in speculation sector.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 23, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
It is impossible in crypto market because all the governments are fix some regulations so peoples are fear to invest in Bitcoin this is the major problem then Google, Facebook and Twitter also some issues these are all confused to invest in Bitcoin. But surely this will never drop below 6000 USD in crypto market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

You are talking about the bottom of the mountain.But bitcoin was on the Midden of the mountain.Due you think it will fall from the middle to the bottom.I don't think so.If the price reduce some how,it may reduce up to 7000$,it will not reduce below this mark.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 11:25:52 AM
I think for the present price bitcoin will not go down that far, the reason is because people already know a lot about bitcoin. Not like the old days where bitcoin is still rarely known to people. Like bitcoin like a dime scattered. So we'll see what happens next.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
It is a big challenges to us in decrease of price every single hours day and month i lost some of many expected income. But is possible the will drop out to $2600 if that happen many will happy because of the low price but some will happy they will sell in lower and wait the price will come up.
Activity: 130
March 23, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
At this point I will believe bitcoin can go anywhere. I don't try to predict prices because I know doing so is futile as no one can predict bitcoin prices. We'll just see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: