Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: At Only $500 - page 2. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
August 08, 2017, 09:47:22 AM
If the price of bitcoin will go back at $500, i will still support bitcoin and i will buy more bitcoin instead of leaving it because i believe in bitcoin that it can go up and recover all its dump price and become successful again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 09:43:20 AM
Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!

The only reason why this will happen is that if people starts losing faith in bitcoin and as at today, the faith is still strong. So, if peradventure it happens as you have predicted which I am it wont be new to those who have been in the space for quite a long time, they wont be bothered and as for me, I will join in their faith to still keep the faith high and still hold as this offers its opportunity as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 08, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
If only I knew bitcoin since before it was launched I perhaps one of the millionaires right now.  Instant millionaire.  I am patient in waiting things and always give chance.  To answer your question, the obvious answer would be I will keep my bitcoins and probably buy more.  It would be my chance to own a bitcoin.  I always wanted to but considering itsnprice right now it is impossible for me to own atleast one bitcoin.  So I will hold it amd waiy for the time that it will goes up again and regain its strength.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 08, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
Well, first i would survey the current situation. Their are many factors that I have to take into account.
Why did it drop?
Is it going to continue to drop?
Is it going to go BACK up?
If it looks like BTC is on a downward hill with no coming back, then I will probably avoid buying this coin, and invest in others, however, if the reason for this was because of rumours/ speculation eg. New forks that WILL kill bitcoin, then i would gamble and buy it as i think there would be a good chance that BTC will rise again.

I do not think FUD and rumors have enough power to crash bitcoin to 500$. The only thing that will crash it to that level is when there is a major and irreparable flaw in its system. SO if it drops that low, there is no turning back.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 08:08:33 AM
Well, first i would survey the current situation. Their are many factors that I have to take into account.
Why did it drop?
Is it going to continue to drop?
Is it going to go BACK up?
If it looks like BTC is on a downward hill with no coming back, then I will probably avoid buying this coin, and invest in others, however, if the reason for this was because of rumours/ speculation eg. New forks that WILL kill bitcoin, then i would gamble and buy it as i think there would be a good chance that BTC will rise again.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 08, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
If bitcoin price will drastically drop at $500 then there will be reason behind it and that is one of the main thing to be consider if I need to buy more bitcoin or just let it go if I think that there will still be a chance that it will bounce back which happens all the time then I will buy plenty of bitcoin and will take that second chance to hold plenty of bitcoin.

Exactly this is the thoughts of many that is why it will not even touch $500 again. Whenever the price dips, people go suddenly panic buys it pushing it up again. So its very impossible to reach that not even below $2000 now. That is why for those you have bought it days before the Aug 1 at ~1900 and that is the lowest price bitcoin has, in recent months. And then what happened? People took advantage of this low price and buying started, pushing the price to go $2000++ again. And now we are seeing it $3200++. So I doubt that $500 scenario will occur.
Activity: 490
August 08, 2017, 07:57:47 AM
If bitcoin price will drastically drop at $500 then there will be reason behind it and that is one of the main thing to be consider if I need to buy more bitcoin or just let it go if I think that there will still be a chance that it will bounce back which happens all the time then I will buy plenty of bitcoin and will take that second chance to hold plenty of bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 01:54:00 AM
Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!
Me it seems to that already will never fall down cost of биткoинa to 500 dollars. But if to present that will be so, then I sold him however. I think that a price in course of time would go upwards on him.
Activity: 552
August 08, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
That crash will be very unlikely to happen, yes bitcoin is a volatile currency but it will not crash to $500 anytime soon although it might take some few dips like a $100-200 reduction in its value but the price will always bounce back this happens to give traders chance to buy and sell bitcoin when the price decrease and when the price soars up to newer highs. If you're wondering why bitcoin will not crash into all time low because the price isn't just supported by traders but also merchants, local and online businesses, like restaurants, hotels, e-commerce even countries started accepting it.  That's why it wont crash.

Because already there been a lot of demand and interest in bitcoin on the market, so it's very unlikely that bitcoin crashes badly let alone up to $500 I guess it will not happen. Now bitcoin has become big and strong, so it feels very hard to knock down a strong wall.
I think still depending the exchange BTC-e in next time can refund the funds of their user or not, because after BTC-e has said they will refund in September until October, the price of Bitcoin stable at price $2500 and growth until today.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
August 08, 2017, 12:55:40 AM
That crash will be very unlikely to happen, yes bitcoin is a volatile currency but it will not crash to $500 anytime soon although it might take some few dips like a $100-200 reduction in its value but the price will always bounce back this happens to give traders chance to buy and sell bitcoin when the price decrease and when the price soars up to newer highs. If you're wondering why bitcoin will not crash into all time low because the price isn't just supported by traders but also merchants, local and online businesses, like restaurants, hotels, e-commerce even countries started accepting it.  That's why it wont crash.

Because already there been a lot of demand and interest in bitcoin on the market, so it's very unlikely that bitcoin crashes badly let alone up to $500 I guess it will not happen. Now bitcoin has become big and strong, so it feels very hard to knock down a strong wall.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 08, 2017, 12:08:26 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
August 07, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Sure you will enjoy the reading posts and will be selecting best answer you like and meanwhile I'm going to buy thousands of BTC if it is going that down. Lols.

You I'm pretty sure that people will want to buy bitcoins more and more once it starts moving down. However with current scenario I don't think bitcoin will fall because once it starts moving down people sell due to panicking and then the prices of bitcoin fall to a specific amount. Once it's stable at that low point there will be some people who will be buying because they know it's very low and can profit them. So now due to their investment bitcoin starts gaining the value back again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 07, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

Maybe in that time some reasons why it went down is there are already better crypto out there probably by the same team and btc would just be a leftout project. For mw i would not anymore and would invest in some better investment that made btc go at such price. Admit it that btc wont always be the number and its just served as a pioneer for other cryptocurrencies.
Utter bullshit, so many what ifs and despite them all we're going up, I know well enough that current price increase is not natural, people are buying

In anticipation of another possible split to have as many Bitcoins as possible to claim some free altcoin, because I don't think the difficulty level is high

Enough to justify the rise to $3300 plus wide market spread. I can only believe in this price if it can hold it's place even if the dumps are more than

Those buy walls for at least 2 weeks. Bitcoin is the pioneer and will remain the number one and if at any time and price it starts to fail it's market

And crashes then we'll know the limit, then any other crypto going up to the same levels of BTC, know for sure that they will crash or better say

Drop back like Bitcoin did, but I don't think that's probable because no other coin has the brand.
Activity: 546
August 07, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Maybe in that time some reasons why it went down is there are already better crypto out there probably by the same team and btc would just be a leftout project. For mw i would not anymore and would invest in some better investment that made btc go at such price. Admit it that btc wont always be the number and its just served as a pioneer for other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 07, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

I would sell before that.
And I don't think Bitcoin will drop to $500 but maybe $1,500 after the bubble bursts.
Right now the price is surging exponentially, so the bubble is going to burst soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 07, 2017, 07:37:36 PM
How many exact copies of Bitcoin are out there but without any support and real market value? there are many and there are some truly legit

Coins, we have countless alternatives for it but only this original one is the most successful of them all. what other coins do you have in mind mate?

One way or another, people will always use decentralized currency when they need it and there will always be some restrictions from governments

To push the people towards cryptocurrencies. here stands Bitcoin to use it for what it can offer. I don't see any time soon anyone stop eating unless

They're dead, so why would people stop using Bitcoin ever?
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
August 07, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

The thing is, bitcoin won't ever drop back to $500 again, the last crash proven it held on $1800 as the lowest price, reluctant to go further down.
But, if bitcoin somehow crash and fall to $500, maybe because something - big problem, I won't buy it unless it won't fall even further. I will buy back, but at the lowest point obviously, as I know bitcoin will recover to the ATH and rise again. No doubt about it.
Activity: 350
August 07, 2017, 07:01:19 PM
Even when the price was below $1000 price of bitcoin was fluctuating. Now with the increased price too the price fluctuation is commonly taking place. So price drop cannot be considered as a crash. Even if something negative happens too the price will grow back in a short.
that is right that we can only see the correction but not a bitcoin crash. i think the price of bitcoin is going to increase nonstop for some time and may be after reaching to 4000$ it will stay there for some time and will take correction and after that it will again start increasing and hopefully will reach to 5000$ smoothly.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2017, 05:19:19 PM
Even when the price was below $1000 price of bitcoin was fluctuating. Now with the increased price too the price fluctuation is commonly taking place. So price drop cannot be considered as a crash. Even if something negative happens too the price will grow back in a short.

Want to see the price of bitcoin in term of 500$ is like a day dream. Today price of bitcoin is around 3353$.So now 500$  is 7 times of  today price. If this happens so you will get some additional amount
As a profit .It is help for fullfil ours additional desire.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 07, 2017, 04:06:27 PM

I would surely purchase more and more bitcoins if the price goes down to 500$. I missed a chance to have more profit by purchasing bitcoins in the past. I regret now. If the price really goes below up to 500$ then i will purchase bitcoin in a large amount and then i will surely wait a lot until the price again comes to level.
Pages:
Jump to: