Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: At Only $500 - page 4. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 08:39:36 AM
If that really happens (which it could) then a lot of people would change their talk.
And i think support would go down considerably... but btc has gone through worse price movements in terms of percentages..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
August 07, 2017, 08:17:55 AM
i think it will hit 2000$ when BCC will be enough pumped

then race to 10k in 2018
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 08:16:55 AM
lol ill buy it, or wait even lower. everyone may think bitcoin is doomed but i better put my money to this coin and have the chance of becoming millionaire.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 07, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
It depends on the situation on that day, if the price of bitcoin hit only $500 that must be something big happened on that day. So i must know first what happen and after that i can choose my decision. If it worse, i will leave bitcoin and try other altcoins because i'm sure other altcoin will rise.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
August 07, 2017, 08:06:23 AM
The only time I will be buying Bitcoin at the 500$ level is when it has established its base their. But if there is no sign that it will stop at the 500$ level I will just continue to monitor it. And yes I will buy back Bitcoin as long as there is no bad news ruining it or any legal issues behind its fall. With that kind of Bottom Fishing Technique I could have easily doubled or even tripled my money if I have that opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2017, 08:03:27 AM
The circumstances leading to it becoming $500 would need to be considered and taken into account, I think if it was dropping quickly then you might see people jumping ship and buying back in as it got lower.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
August 07, 2017, 08:01:33 AM
Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!

Bitcoin as a currency of the masses has proven over and over again, that it is here to stay and we the people are happy for that. It is a currency of value. No matter what the exchange rate to fiat currency turns to be, I believe that will not take away the real value it represents. Thus, it will always bounce back with time. In that case, I will always hold unto my Bitcoin notwithstanding any prevailing exchange rate and even buy more if I have the financial capacity to do so. Bitcoin all the way!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 07, 2017, 07:16:49 AM
Bitcoin is now known as the digital currency that keeps on growing fast and jumping by leaps and bounds. So far, the return for investment (ROI) with Bitcoin is very, very positive..that is compared to other investment vehicles like stocks, bonds, forex, derivatives, commodities, gold, oil, etc.

Now this is a very theoretical question: What if one day Bitcoin would crash and within days it would go back to its $500 level...would you still support Bitcoin and HODL it or would you decide that it is becoming worthless and also join the sell market?

I would be selecting the best answer for this question...so come on and enjoy punching the keyboard!
Pages:
Jump to: