Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM Introduced in Kenya for the First Time - page 2. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
why is the atm introduced in kenya? why not in a country that has a higher level of progress like in Europe for example and various countries that get more support from crypto like in Russia. because in that country crypto is having a lot of support from various parties
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/
Wel this is another good news for bitcoin community. Actually at first i did not know that the bitcoin atm is really being made in some parts of the world to get a direct access with bitcoin or that you can buy bitcoin in lesser hassle. Now i had seen the actual photos of the atm being installed and noted that bitcoin atm is real.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
One of the biggest investments made on Bitcoin is these ATMs. In the future these ATMs can be used too much. Obviously there is a good increase in the short term about ATM.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
This is a great progress for cryptocurrencies, especially on Bitcoins side. This only proves that people are slowly trusting Bitcoins dominance. Soon more country will recognize Bitcoin as a real currency. Understanding is the key to understand Bitcoin's purpose.
Activity: 364
ATMs around the world will provide greater visibility to such a brand as Bitcoin. so I think this is a good step
Activity: 334
The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

I don't know whether this news is true or not. But if it's true than I want to congratulate the crypto family as well as Kenya's people. Now people in Kenya can easily buy or sell bitcoins without any hesitation and fear of fraud. As per my knowledge there are nearly 3461 bitcoin atm's across the world. Want to listen these types of news again .
Activity: 154
This is really good news for the citizen of Keney, who use and invest in bitcoin. Now more people will be encouraged to use it. Negative attitude will faded away and a new era will be started at Kenya.
Activity: 546
The more news that we hear like this the better for bitcoin. The thing is that africa is a prime market for bitcoin because with unpredictable economies and failing currencies, cryptos are one way for the people to be safe in their investments. Not too long ago it was news of a bitcoin atm in mozambique. With time more and more should be done in africa
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
That's sound like a joke, the Kenya, seriously?! Why not in Netherland or Spain or I don't know ... danm, does the Kenyans has a computers? I don't want to be rude but Kenya seems in much more stronger need for agrocultural and factory investments that an ATM.

Actually for a country that's financially-oppressed by gangster-like people, keeping their assets in something discreet seem to be a nice move. It also saves them from inflation that might happen in their country and enables them to control their money at will. It might sound like it's not a necessary thing to do but for starters, saving your money from an economy spiraling out of control is always the best move, and Kenyans might have the shot for that. A third world country like Kenya 'might' not seem to need crypto, but looking at another angle, this could totally help them.

This might be their real purpose of doing that.
He is right. People here are on the brink of not knowing where they should keep their money and this is just a small part of a solution but could work.
It is not just gold mines anymore but through the work of internet they could also keep their money in different form.
Thumbs up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

I really love the potential of African countries when they embrace bitcoin. It will help them a great deal as banking systems in these countries are just terrible comparing to US..
Activity: 420
The rate at which African Nations are embracing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole is impressive, it's an indication that Bitcoin is growing and is now seriously taken  by a number of people, Kenya is a great county and I believe cryptocurrency will have lots of attention in this region, hope the adoption continues
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
It is good to hear that their countries support for cryptocurrencies or by their interest.I have been expecting that the price of $ 7,000 is increase to the thought of investing in the African.But it looks that some idea must be right. I hope to hear more news about the rest of the African countries.It effect price increase and demand in market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Wow so how to use that atm machine? Does it work like an exchange for fiat currency and for crypto at the same time? I know that we could do transaction online using internet, our gadgets like laptop and android phones but since there is an atm machine then it could be good also to use it however, i wonder how secured it is when someone will forget to log out his account and his account could be hack by someone who will use next the atm machine. I hope there is no shortcomings with the atm machine that will be encounter.
Activity: 34
this is a news very well be a lot of ATM bitcoin spread in the world, I also hope that all the could occur in my country that is Indonesian.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is good news for all of us. There bitcoin will have a good impact. But what will happen with bitcoin next is difficult to say.
Activity: 107
This is a wonderful news, Kenya always taking the lead I know that Bitcoin technology is much more than we can imagine sad that is not yet here in Nigeria, can't wait to use this awesome technology.
Activity: 350
wow its great that new ATM has installed in new countr, i hope that it will booming and allcountry will use bitcoin ATM in their country, we know that it will makes the country is visited by foreign people because they can get some cash and sell their bitcoin with that ATM
Activity: 171
Merit: 37

Wow! This is such a great news! I've never heard of it before, I just know only the Bitcoin ATM along Makati here in the Philippines. I hope it would be a big help for Nairobi people.
Activity: 66
This is great. People there can easily use the crypto ATM and use it to buy cryptos to avail many facilities like buying daily necessities goods. this will increase the acceptability of cryptos too. This will help many other nations where barter is still in practice to use digital currencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Kenya installed the first bitcoin-ATM
It became known that the first cryptobank was installed in East Africa. It was put into operation in the capital of Kenya, the city of Nairobi. The cash machine gives out the digital currency for dollar cash or for the national Kenyan currency.
The minimum purchase price is set - it will be only five dollars, getting bitcoins and lightcoins will take a couple of minutes. But before you get the desired crypto currency, the user has to undergo a verification procedure, which is to create a personal account on one of the well-proven trading crypto-exchange platforms, with your personal data and a valid email address.
Pages:
Jump to: