Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM Introduced in Kenya for the First Time - page 5. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 2
The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/

wow this is good to here, how I wish this could be installed in my country I will be the happiest one to see this installed my country as the first ATM which I can use to withdraw btc and any other altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
That's sound like a joke, the Kenya, seriously?! Why not in Netherland or Spain or I don't know ... danm, does the Kenyans has a computers? I don't want to be rude but Kenya seems in much more stronger need for agrocultural and factory investments that an ATM.

Actually for a country that's financially-oppressed by gangster-like people, keeping their assets in something discreet seem to be a nice move. It also saves them from inflation that might happen in their country and enables them to control their money at will. It might sound like it's not a necessary thing to do but for starters, saving your money from an economy spiraling out of control is always the best move, and Kenyans might have the shot for that. A third world country like Kenya 'might' not seem to need crypto, but looking at another angle, this could totally help them.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
It is really cool to see that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become more and more popular. Hope it is only beginning.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Interesting to see bitcoin fever hit African countries , i think African people should be the first to adapt this technologies to avoid governance corruption . everything on blockchain is decentralized .wish to see more countries riding the train .
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
That's sound like a joke, the Kenya, seriously?! Why not in Netherland or Spain or I don't know ... danm, does the Kenyans has a computers? I don't want to be rude but Kenya seems in much more stronger need for agrocultural and factory investments that an ATM.
Activity: 252
The human race moves with slow steps into the evolutionary cryptocurrency, the African cantinent proves it again. At the same pace, the first ATMs appeared for cash with the use of credit cards. Let's hope that nothing co-ordinate will happen and the crypto currency will replace today's money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
Excellent! These are the places where Bitcoin will have the greatest impact.
Activity: 109

this was a great news did you hear about bitcoin atm at the philippines standing at the makati city? i was use it one time and its awesome. i know that it will be awesome in kenya huh.

Yes, thats nice and great news to hear about bitcoin atm machine and thats awesome because it's the first time introduced in Kenya..I hope it will be secure and not be abused by criminal people.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
I do not know African continent, but it is good to hear that their countries give all this support for cryptocurrencies or by their interest.
I have been expecting that the price of $ 6,000 is high to the thought of investing in the African, but it seems that some concepts must be corrected.
Good luck, I hope to hear more news about the rest of the African countries
Activity: 686
Merit: 108

Seriously? This is really great and I hope that machine is really secured, we know a lot of frauds using atm machine so hopefully this will run smoothly.

this was a great news did you hear about bitcoin atm at the philippines standing at the makati city? i was use it one time and its awesome. i know that it will be awesome in kenya huh.
Wow, never heard this thing before will try to look for this one. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
Fintech company from Nairobi BitClub opened the first ATM in the western part of the city, three kilometers from the central business district. In South Africa, the first bikkoyn ATM was installed four years ago. Zimbabwe and Djibouti also have one ATM. The latest data from CoinATMradar shows that around the world the number of ATMs has surpassed the number 3000 in mid-May and currently stands at 3125 machines.
More and more citizens of Kenya are showing interest in crypto-currencies as in investments.

Whoooaa! Thanks for this valuable info
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Fintech company from Nairobi BitClub opened the first ATM in the western part of the city, three kilometers from the central business district. In South Africa, the first bikkoyn ATM was installed four years ago. Zimbabwe and Djibouti also have one ATM. The latest data from CoinATMradar shows that around the world the number of ATMs has surpassed the number 3000 in mid-May and currently stands at 3125 machines.
More and more citizens of Kenya are showing interest in crypto-currencies as in investments.
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: