Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley - page 12. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:05:57 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
With the leading currency in crypto, I don't think that bitcoin will down at your prediction of $1,000 as this has still the strongest currency we have and with a high volume of transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
This year I am very difficult to predict the development of Bitcoin prices. But if the development of Bitcoin continues to decline, of course, this is not possible if in the near future Bitcoin price will drop to $ 500.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:48:09 AM
If Bitcoin drops to $500, there are only two possibilities!
1. The market collapses!
2. Whales all left the market!
The above two situations will not happen this year, so it is impossible to drop to such a low price!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:38:11 AM
Wow, do you really target 500 USD for Bitcoin? You should not wait for that range,  because we will never see that again! You should slowly start to buy some  Bitcoin and you should buy more if it start to dip more. But everything below 4k USD is a dream of all you guys. We will never see it Smiley Don't get fooled by the bear!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:27:43 AM
LOL 500$ is not possible as long as btc is alive, but I believe if BTC reaches under 5k market may have a hard time to recover for a long time
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
I do not think you're gonna fall for 500 bucks. My fip level is between 4000-4500 dollars. We'll wait and see .
Activity: 15
June 27, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
No, Bitcoin will never reach this price, Bitcoin will only become more expensive, and the depreciation will only be temporary.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 02:21:59 PM
It would be hilarious  and we'll become a laughing stock if your prediction happen really in reality, but then people also will make a move and do a lot of marketing for this thing not to happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 26, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I think that's very very unlikely. This means the market dropping more than 90% from where it is now. $250 billion or thereabouts looks like quite a stable point. If we bounce back again from here, a lot of upwards momentum should build.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Wow wow , this is too much.Of course, I do not give forecasts, but this is too much even for the most pisimistic.The worst option is a long and exhausting fall.Which can last up to a year, depends on the resources of the manipulator if such are available.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
June 26, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
500 is unlikely in the near future. However nobody (except maybe a few key players) has a clue at where the bottom is because too many factors are at play that are not that well known. One of them being the running cost of mining companies. They are powerful actors and would be likely to react to price coming to close to a non profit zone (if you want an idea of the cost of producing one Btc you can look at https://www.investopedia.com/news/how-much-does-it-cost-mine-bitcoin-around-world/, but it will only give you a very rough estimate. Bottom line is at 6k, people are still making money, at 4K, it's unlikely (you have to add the cost of manpower, taxes, equipment, etc ..), unless everybody moves to Venezuela or Bangladesh, but that's a risky business decision to make (and infrastructures just are not there anyway). The other thing is that cryptos are not in bubble, their movement are connected to what happens in the rest of the world. If you have a serious fall in price of stocks (could happen), nobody knows how big holders (who are likely to have money in stocks as well) would react. Temptation would be strong to get out of bitcoin to take advantage of a strong dip in stocks or cover losses. Every market has a bottom, it does not mean to say that you can have an idea of where it lies, specially in the case of cryptos where the price of a lot of tokens or coins is mostly based on speculation (they will be big one day so I am buying now even if all they have to show is a half finished roadmap and a website).
If you decide to stay in the game or enter it means that you think that cryptos (bitcoins but not only) will eventually be widely used and that it will drive the price up, knowing that as long as it is not the case the prices can fluctuate a lot (and that means possibly going very low indeed), and knowing too that blockchain will be a major industry but that it does not necessary mean that bitcoin holders (or holders of other cryptos we know now) are going to be the big winners. In the end, it's a bet based on the way you evaluate the odds and guessing the bottom line of a downtrend in crypto is not that different from trying to come up with the name of the team that will win the World Cup.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
For me it is impossible for bitcoin to be that low in that short time, bitcoin will be always more than 1k and price of it will be going up since now thanks to market recover that is very likely to happen soon.
Activity: 602
June 26, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
Bitcoin $1000 sounds more possible based chart https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 26, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
BTC reaching $500 is not at all possible. If that happens, BTC is likely to turn 0 instead of sticking to $500 because that would be a panic situation where everyone will be selling and exiting. With BTC maintaining its price above $5800 again means BTC is unlikely to fall below $5800 let alone $500. We are at lowest support level which gives best buying opportunity.
Activity: 756
June 26, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
I think this is impossible to achieve. Bitcoin to this price cryptocurrency failed. You are a crazy person.

However, nobody believed that Bitcoin could reach 20 thousand but it happened in January. Meanwhile, I guess that BTC will recover and its price will go up.
Activity: 630
June 26, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
your prediction is very far from reality, if you see the price today you can look that bitcoin price is playing around 6k and never been hit 5k for this year so it is impossible to happen the floor price is 6700 dollar it will never dip -6000 from today's market.

I do not believe that Bitcoin can fall so critically. Yes, I see that the price of BTC is not stable but it will never reach this level. I suppose soon Bitcoin will start gaining.
Activity: 121
June 25, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
if BTC will be $500 i will sell my house to buy BTC.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
first, it's likely, second if you think it will go down so much why you're still interested in this forum? creating controversy per-se, it's not good for anyone to crash that hard, neither for those who invested for profits nor for those who dream of a monetary evolution.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
June 25, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
I dont think it will go back to $500-$1k though. It may be spiraling down but Im not sure if the whales would allow it to dip down that much, imgaine the losses of some. Although I think it could go down to at least $3k.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 10:26:00 PM
This is almost impossible to see $500, there is a base/big support around 3.5k. but if we go back to $500, this is very interesting, the bad scenario is we can see domino effect like blockchain will die cause miner will leave and dont want to mining in the loss. In the other side, the better scenario is market will have a long accumulation phase again like 2015-2016 before make bullrun again in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: