Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley - page 13. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 25, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

No, it's impossible, imagine market capitalisation in tihis case, and think about, why people would want to buy btc back after? it will kill bitcoin. Minimum dumped price can be 4 grands, not less.
Mass adoption of bitcoin helping not to go down deeper and there is no reason of bitcoin killing. We only have market corrections causes such huge fall and isn't be an indication that bitcoin will be dead. Market surge will be next as these challenge may over and see a huge jump from the current price we have.

Thats what i'm talking about. And I think that he is specially dumped, but inevitably those guys will meet strong resistance at 4 th, and i believe thay don't need it, a loss of 90% of the cost (it's about dip under 1k). In case of deep dump, Bitcoin will loose a lot of people, who will not believe anymore in such volatile market where even such Titan as Bitcoin dangles like shit in an ice hole.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

What a depressing prediction. Yeah I agree with the second comment, if this is your prediction, then best to stay away from bitcoin and crypto. It's been a rough stretch lately, but we know we have nearly reached the bottom, and crypto in itself is better than ever. You have more miners, more people staking, and big investment companies getting ready to invest. We should have a huge end of the year run. I'm excited to see what the end of 2018 has in store for us.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
And if you really think that such a price will be that you are a fool in any case. It is foolish to share information with people, or if you are not so stupid.
Activity: 91
June 25, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
If BTC back to $500, then its the best time to collect! Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
June 25, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
It won't happen  Cheesy Cheesy

We will NEVER see a bitcoin priced below $1k ever again.

If you are going to believe it will go below that price then you better also believe that the network is collapsing all together, miners will completely stop mining because it will no longer be profitable.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
It is possible for the BTC to return to $500. I don't think we will see $500 this year, buy maybe on next year. Everything is possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
These can be very sharp declines Because they are making negative decisions Global influence over their effects will be over time, then there is a high likelihood of getting herself.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 04:39:32 AM
Bitcoin can never drop below $ 500. Currently BTC prices are below $ 7000 and now they are growing again. will probably be up to $ 9000.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

It's definitely impossible for bitcoin to go back to such price no matter the manipulation being done by whales and media,  because they are the Major reason bitcoin is not stable,  if it ever reach this stage people are gonna loose faith in cryptocurrency generally
in fact, I'm afraid to imagine what will happen if Bitcoin falls to such a course. Unambiguously, this will lead to the collapse of many tokens, and accordingly many good projects will lose hope for development.
Activity: 336
June 25, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

It's definitely impossible for bitcoin to go back to such price no matter the manipulation being done by whales and media,  because they are the Major reason bitcoin is not stable,  if it ever reach this stage people are gonna loose faith in cryptocurrency generally
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
June 24, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
I think it's still not going to happen that sederastis, because in the past with now a lot of development they do.
more and more people know the world of crypto.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 10:01:44 PM
Under 1k??? That will be a very huge dip indeed. To me, I do think think we are going to see Btc fall to such value. The market is bleeding, yes, but to go as low as that, I don't see it happening this year
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 08:50:15 PM
I'm sure that bitcoin will not drop $ 500, maybe the lowest position that can happen is about $ 5000, this we can see that when the price of some time ago $ 5900 then not long up again to reach $ 6100.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
I think to reach such a price takes decades, or if you want to be quicker to find a new technology that is more advanced in any way than blockchain. If not, then it is better if you do not spread FUD without authentic evidence and analysis
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
June 24, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

No, it's impossible, imagine market capitalisation in tihis case, and think about, why people would want to buy btc back after? it will kill bitcoin. Minimum dumped price can be 4 grands, not less.
Mass adoption of bitcoin helping not to go down deeper and there is no reason of bitcoin killing. We only have market corrections causes such huge fall and isn't be an indication that bitcoin will be dead. Market surge will be next as these challenge may over and see a huge jump from the current price we have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 24, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
If the BTC is back to $ 500, perhaps other coins will no longer exist, many other coins will drop to near zero. So I think that is unlikely, BTC is the leading coin of the Crypto market, maybe they will decide the price of the altcoin. So they will grow again in the next few weeks.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 24, 2018, 06:07:21 PM
Do you think people will allow that especially the whales? Maybe it will down but not so dip because people still invest ang buying bitcoin. But if that happen many people will be glad because they can buy in full bitcoin.
We do not know what whales are thinking if they wanted we could see a price that low the real question is if the community will allow it, since that will require the whales to put many of their coins for sale to crash the price but I'm sure many people in the forum have some money in hand to buy when the price goes lower so I do not think such a move will benefit the whales since they will sell their coins very cheap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
This is impossible because the Bitcoin exchange rate is now more than $ 6,000, if the exchange rate goes down, it can be reduced to $ 4,000. It is difficult to accept with potential crypto like Bitcoin. So do not hesitate to invest in BTC and hold at least one year to make a profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Do you think people will allow that especially the whales? Maybe it will down but not so dip because people still invest ang buying bitcoin. But if that happen many people will be glad because they can buy in full bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: