Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley - page 2. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
September 05, 2018, 04:46:25 PM
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin just lost his former strength on market and, I think, will fall down and the eth will take his place in next 3 months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:09:21 PM
There are still many investor that supports bitcoin. So for now it is impossible that the price of bitcoin will hit $500. Bitcoin is still strong and i believe that it will recover when the right time comes.
Activity: 602
September 05, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
This sort of news has no basis and can be classified as FUD.
Bitcoin has maintained a support of around $6000, u don't see it dropping below that.
for today the market has again shown to sleep and on how much the price for Bitcoin and an etherium of the unknown will ask. Although $ 500 for Bitcoin is already ridiculous.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:54:14 AM
This sort of news has no basis and can be classified as FUD.
Bitcoin has maintained a support of around $6000, u don't see it dropping below that.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Bitcoin will never return to $500. Unless a quantum computer appears. Otherwise Bitcoin will only be more expensive in the future.

Interesting, why do some people think like the author of this thread? Bitcoin will be climbing up. yes, the fall periods might happen again but finally, BTC will grow greatly.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 05, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
very very unlikely for now

By looking at the gain and the movement of Bitcoin and the trend
the $5-6,000 level is insanely a strong support

Unless the blockchain just got hacked or etc, else i wouldn't see it at $500, at least not for something that could be the revolution of how money being define
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

Bitcoin 500 dollars? This is not possible and I do not believe in it! The big players will never let it do it, and also the mining will not be profitable if the price for 1 bitcoin is below 5000 dollars. Very large money is invested in huge farms for mining.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 05, 2018, 01:25:24 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

I though your predictions tells you that even until you die,bitcoin will never drops under $1,000 lol

This crypto world is stablished and theres no reason for us to doubt how far this can grow and now youre telling us about lowering the value?Go plant some crops and you dont belong to be here

Cryptocurrency Dont need people like your kind becaue we will be in this support for our family and love ones future
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
September 05, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
Bitcoin will never return to $500. Unless a quantum computer appears. Otherwise Bitcoin will only be more expensive in the future.
Wasn't it proven that quantum computers are no long-term threat for Bitcoin as adaptations can be made?

$500 is hard to imagine now, but keep in mind that $20000 was also hard to imagine 2 years ago. Many (bad) things would need to happen to really go down to $500 though, such as anti-posession laws in major countries or bugs that make the BTC ecosystem unreliable.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
A drop to 500 is simply too steep, but I do suppose we'd see every other drop in charge soon. we've all visible waves come and move this 12 months, with every fee rise observed with the aid of people talking approximately how we're in for a bull run. I do not see it coming soon even though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
Never, now that the price of BTC drops to below $ 6,000, there are a lot of buyers, so it will push BTC prices up again, despite the current market gloomy, but BTC prices are still slow recovery
Activity: 90
September 04, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Obviously, you have not been able to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin. Maybe many years later Bitcoin may fall to the price you predicted, but this is at least 5 years later!
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Thanks God that your prediction did not happen, since the last love's price of the Bitcoin last drop was around 6k above, people now a days is creating their statement and prediction for fun and to have attention that's why I don't believe them much, they should check the graph it self first before leaving such statement..
Activity: 134
September 04, 2018, 03:41:57 AM
Activity: 579
September 03, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
Lol, the author of this post is overly played out fantasy. Bitcoin will never cost less than $ 5800, it has already gone from 1 thousand to 6 and will never return to this.

Are you so sure about that dude? One thing we've learned recently is that bitcoin's value have the tendency to go down when people think it already bottomed out, or go up and hit allntime highs consistently. I just wouldn't want to make such expectations for myself
we are now witnessing a very bad state of the crypto-currency market and even today being at the bottom, Bitcoin has a price of more than 7000 dollars. To reduce the price to $ 500, it must come Hell.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
Lol, the author of this post is overly played out fantasy. Bitcoin will never cost less than $ 5800, it has already gone from 1 thousand to 6 and will never return to this.

Are you so sure about that dude? One thing we've learned recently is that bitcoin's value have the tendency to go down when people think it already bottomed out, or go up and hit allntime highs consistently. I just wouldn't want to make such expectations for myself
Activity: 434
September 02, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:36:39 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
You wanted to see the indicators of the beginning of the market in 2014 or how. Already this will not happen, the situation in the world has changed a little and the development of the crypto currency is obvious. Therefore, no corrections can not do this.
Bitcoin price has strong foundation right now and the big whales won't let it happen, since the corrections was already been developing awesome change. That's most of the people won't wonder that $500 turn back, and if there's a worst case may happen massive panic was really happening in the market, which could create such worldwide chaos.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:01:21 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
You wanted to see the indicators of the beginning of the market in 2014 or how. Already this will not happen, the situation in the world has changed a little and the development of the crypto currency is obvious. Therefore, no corrections can not do this.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
I guess we never will see Bitcoin under 5000$. This year were at least 3 attemts to dump bitcoin under 5k, and all of it felt.
Pages:
Jump to: