Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin back to $500 is likeley - page 5. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
it will happen if there is an economic crisis and war also occurs. unstable economic situation where everyone certainly needs needs. safety is the main thing than bitcoin
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
This is impossible. If Bitcoin really turns into $500, then I think the cryptocurrency game is over. No one can make a profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
Even if mega crash will visit bitcoin's existence in the cryptoworld, a 500$ market value per bitcoin is very impossible because bitcoin is already the thing in cryptoworld and leading all the cryptocurrencies for a decade now. Being in the spotlight and mainstream already, it's really impossible to see bitcoin touch down that price.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:47:17 AM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.
I do not think Bitcoin is such a worthless coin. We can see bitcoin being used in many countries around the world and trading volume is up to $ 4 billion a day. This shows that there is a lot of Bitcoin support around the world.
Bitcoin is only underestimated for a short time, best we should be patient and wait.
Activity: 486
July 31, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
My opinion on this matter is pretty straight forward, if you saw the rise of bitcoin prices a few days back you will know that bitcoin will not be able and I think it would be utterly impossible for the said coin to go back to very low price. I think the only way that can be achieved is basically that no one is interested to invest in Bitcoin anymore and with that said it will affect the said coin greatly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 30, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
I do not believe in what you say, you make a statement without giving a good reason.
although you have a reason and you are confident but I think it is very impossible to btc down to 500-1k $ in a month and no one will believe although the future of btc is unpredictable because to get down is not that easy
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
July 30, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
bitcoin won't touch 500 dollars in any time future the reason is the market is having dip but least possible downtime is 5000 dollars
the title of the theme sounds horrifying at all. Of course, if you remember 2016, then $ 500 for Bitcoin would be fine, but for today it will be almost like a nightmare.

Maybe it is horrifying but for some it's an opportunity, if it actually happen maybe it would last for an hour, even I myself would take that opportunity to buy. But I believe it's still impossible since it became widely used and accepted compared before, even if it hit $1.5k it would probably last for a moment.
Yes, it might be horrible but some thing usually come out of it. However, to be honest the price of the bitcoin market will never touch the $3000-4000 price range not to talk of the $500 mentioned.
Activity: 398
July 30, 2018, 08:45:17 PM
It looks like bitcoin will have a very strong dip and be back under 1k.  My prediction is telling me it will fall to around the 500 dollar range within a month.

its only your hope, because you miss the train of bitcoin, and i think bitcoin price below 1K sounds like a dream
because, as you can see now the rice is above 8K USD my friend
Activity: 644
July 30, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
Yes, and most likely you are wrong,  500k for 1 Bitcoin is impossible because the crypto community would not allow this, besides bitcoin is now gaining a momentum and perhaps it may be the starting point to the bull to run again.
if we assume that the price for Bitcoin will drop to $ 500, then this should be the situation when all users try to sell coins, but there is no demand in the market. I think that there will be no such situation on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
Even if the whales decide to sell all of their Bitcoins (I doubt very much it will happen), BTC price will not fall so critically. Therefore, you should not worry much about it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 29, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
 Yes, and most likely you are wrong,  500k for 1 Bitcoin is impossible because the crypto community would not allow this, besides bitcoin is now gaining a momentum and perhaps it may be the starting point to the bull to run again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
it's imposibble that bitcoin will back to $500,that maybe happen because satoshi nakamoto sold all bitcoin and turn scam, LOL
That's not even funny. Even though satoshi have sold all of btc he has, it won't make price falling to $1000 or lower than that. This thread was created by someone who only throw his rough speculation so i don't think people should be believe with this.

Agree, bitcoin's price will not go down below $1000, even below $3000. If that happens, people will be racing to buy bitcoin for the super discounted price. Bitcoin hitting that support level(or super below support level) might be the start of the bitcoin to go mega bullish.
Activity: 588
July 29, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
I think that's very unlikely, that's because bitcoin is currently in great demand of bitcoin and bitcoin demand is greatly increased so bitcoin will never get that price down to as cheap as it is, lots of opening orders and lots of platforms even investors who want have as much bitcoin as they can.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 29, 2018, 06:10:34 AM
The market now is slowly recovering from the dip but it is very unlikely to get that steep or so low. Many speculators now have been very positive to the outcome at the end of this year and expecting more to get back to the price of last year.
This thread is a joke and this has created by fuders, i guess this thread has created for non sense thing and make those weak hands feel panic about the bitcoin down trend. you should not take it seriously dude.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 29, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

What is the basis of you to tell that prediction? Is that a kind of stupidity that you will predict that the market is 6500 that time meaning it will dip for over 6000 dollar? It is very impossible to happen. Now the market is slowly recovering and yoy can see those improvements over the months before the year ends.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
bitcoin won't touch 500 dollars in any time future the reason is the market is having dip but least possible downtime is 5000 dollars
the title of the theme sounds horrifying at all. Of course, if you remember 2016, then $ 500 for Bitcoin would be fine, but for today it will be almost like a nightmare.

Maybe it is horrifying but for some it's an opportunity, if it actually happen maybe it would last for an hour, even I myself would take that opportunity to buy. But I believe it's still impossible since it became widely used and accepted compared before, even if it hit $1.5k it would probably last for a moment.
Activity: 156
July 29, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Bitcoin prices are currently in the range of $ 5,000 - $ 6,000 and I think this is not the right time to trade,
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
I don't have any problem of Bitcoin price falling these days because I know bitcoin will soon touch to his new all-time high. Whales are testing our patience and I know I will never sell it till I get my profit, even If it will touch to $500 I will never sell.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
The market now is slowly recovering from the dip but it is very unlikely to get that steep or so low. Many speculators now have been very positive to the outcome at the end of this year and expecting more to get back to the price of last year.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 04:23:49 AM
If BTC is back at this price, the whole crypto market will probably collapse and there will be no ico and other small coin projects. This is a groundless prediction
   I hope it wont came at this state, many investor resemble to invest on bitcoin and trusted in this asset. Maybe if it would be happen, there is no doubt all currencies will collapse as well on the world of crypto. Its a huge disappointment to all investor who do believe and trust  to invest in this crypto as a phenomenal asset on which may help financially.
Pages:
Jump to: