Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin back to 8k$!! Is this recovery or a trap? - page 2. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think it's a bitcoin recovery. As far as my prediction of bitcoin is concerned it is slowly recovering. I will continue to invest in it to achieve this goal in 2018. I will be successful with bitcoin. I will buy a house when bitcoin gives me a large amount of money.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I think the market has made a correction and it's time for the bitcoin to return to its proper price, and to be excellent at crypto,
And also restore confidence to investors who yesterday had many anxious with the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 89
Well Yesterday I said in one of my comments that the bullish move of bitcoin from 6700$ to 8000$ in just a few minutes is shocking and thus we must be careful since it could be temporary and could be a trap. But until today there is no sign yet of bitcoins value going down and it still continued to increase at is already at 8k+$.

But I just noticed something, the more the price of bitcoin gets higher the more volume of btc goes in the exchanges especially in bitfinex from 74k bitcoin it climbed up to 96k bitcoin. This is a sign that more and more people are getting into bitcoin and the question is can we be confident already that this bullish move will continue or it is just a trap?
For me this is the rise that all investors has been waiting for!  I hope this price will continue to surge up and we all recover from deep shit..forcmany months we have been patiently waiting and this is a very good sign im pretty impress and happy!  A toss to all!
Activity: 88

Personally, I am hoping that Bitcoin is already on its way into good recovery since we are now in the 2nd Quarter of 2018 and Bitcoin hodlers are already getting tired waiting for the silver lining to come into their weary hearts and minds. Frankly speaking, nobody can truly predict if this is already the recovery we are waiting for or just another bad trap. I am just hoping that profit-taking will not be voluminous this time that can possibly push the value down again.
Many are saying negative against bitcoin but still even with this good price increase many nay sayers are discrediting bitcoin and that this is just a hype to make people get excited but actually bitcoin is dying and so on and so fort. Either this is a hype or a real positive direction for bitcoin i am still very happy with this movement. And I am hoping that this price will continue to surge up high.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Well Yesterday I said in one of my comments that the bullish move of bitcoin from 6700$ to 8000$ in just a few minutes is shocking and thus we must be careful since it could be temporary and could be a trap. But until today there is no sign yet of bitcoins value going down and it still continued to increase at is already at 8k+$.

But I just noticed something, the more the price of bitcoin gets higher the more volume of btc goes in the exchanges especially in bitfinex from 74k bitcoin it climbed up to 96k bitcoin. This is a sign that more and more people are getting into bitcoin and the question is can we be confident already that this bullish move will continue or it is just a trap?

I don't think that you can say that this is a bull trap, because I don't think that this uptrend will end for at least a couple of weeks. However, I don't think that we have reached the bottom of this bear market yet, which means that there is a probability that after this uptrend is over, we will see some dumps which take bitcoin under the previous support level of $6.5k, potentially.

If we're looking at a week, or two weeks, the uptrend will probably take bitcoin to around $9-10k before any adjustments in my opinion.

But after this bull run is over, as I said, the chances are we will continue dipping until possibly $4-5k, and in Q3 of 2018 we will see bitcoin's actual recovery, and we can then consider BTC to be fully out of the bear market.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

You will not see a sign just for 24h monitoring and never you will because even how professional technical analysis is, it will be spoiled once an urgent trend happened. But on the other hand, you can take the current trend as good sign to make things positive at your own view.

Is this temporary or not? Who knows. At least the recent pump spoiled those bitcoin fudster believers about no such thing as pump will happened again.

As usual in any other trend, take advantage of it so regret will not always at our side.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I hope its a recovery.

We had several traps that I even lost count.

Yes it should not be a trap because if it turns out to be the trap then it will become very difficult for us to believe in bitcoin as people will think it is very easy to manipulate the bitcoin market.

I don't think whales that try to manipulate the prices think about people's beliefs. They think about their profit. Every thing is possible. The price rise might continue and I think it will continue. But there is no guarantee.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
First of all, we must keep in mind that the year 2017 was a very exceptional year compared to the performance that the price of bitcoin had in most of the previous years since its inception.

Therefore, we should not assume that the general rule is that after a period of great correction the price should again be triggered to historical levels each week, multiplying its value x10 by the end of the year.

I have no doubt that we are in a market that tends increasingly to consolidation, so it is possible that throughout the year we see consistent drops and increases as any ordinary market presents normally.

People must look in this market long term because bitcoin can’t go back to $20k level easily but it will happen this year. Btc survive the big dump and I think it will start now to go up again but yeah, expect more dump this year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
First of all, we must keep in mind that the year 2017 was a very exceptional year compared to the performance that the price of bitcoin had in most of the previous years since its inception.

Therefore, we should not assume that the general rule is that after a period of great correction the price should again be triggered to historical levels each week, multiplying its value x10 by the end of the year.

I have no doubt that we are in a market that tends increasingly to consolidation, so it is possible that throughout the year we see consistent drops and increases as any ordinary market presents normally.
copper member
Activity: 16

Looks like the market is turning around, however we'll probably experience many pullbacks on the road upwards. Tread lightly. 😊
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

it's a recovery. but the context is probably a larger trap. Tongue

nothing moves in a straight line. we could be in a correction for years, in which case there will be significant rips and runs in both directions. i think we've formed a double bottom on the daily chart, and it's time for price to rise for a while. it could end up being a bull trap, but i'm back to trading the long side. no shorting for a while. i think we should retest the $11k zone and probably run further.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I hope its a recovery.

Yes it should not be a trap because if it turns out to be the trap then it will become very difficult for us to believe in bitcoin as people will think it is very easy to manipulate the bitcoin market.
Really hard to say its this is really a bull trap or not because we have been in this kind of situation before. They say its not a bull trap but it really was that's why when the price is about to make a good run, suddenly the price plummeted .

So personally, I'm still not going to jump for joy here but to be very cautious as where and how the price is going to moved. I'm still shocked at the quick phase of recovery so I would be wary and not to get excited, just to be on the safe side.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I hope its a recovery.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Just some good news from big people:

BITCOIN PRICE WILL HIT $250K IN 2022: TIM DRAPER SETS PREDICTION

http://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-will-hit-250k-2022-tim-draper-sets-2018-prediction/

We are only in the beginning of crypto becoming and more and more people will be use crypto year by year. So, just HODL and buy more, guys  Roll Eyes
I noticed good news has spreading about bitcoin and I hope this is the start of recovery phase for bitcoin. Yes for those who did'nt buy some btc they still had the chance to invest now while were not yet in ath price.

Yes, price still so cheap if compare with December. And if to look at May in last year, Bitcoin grew from 1.1k in April to 2.6k in May. So, 16-20k will be possible in May of this year. And this even not growing, just recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Though I think the recovery will take a few months at least.

Recovery? There is no recovery that we need to go through. The thing is that we have to take distance from the speculative peak of last year, and focus on new all time high below the $20,000 level. It may sound weird to some people, but it perfectly makes sense. All time highs based on demand without an ongoing hype bull run is what we should aim for, which is why if the market breaks through the $10,000 level again, that for me would be a new all time high. It's pointless to focus on last year because that in no shape or form applies to current steady/calmer market -- we don't need hypes to reach $20,000 again in the future, just time....
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
We cannot say anything at this stage and only time will tell us whether it was an recovery or an trap as of now things are looking as price is moving in positive direction and lets hope it will continue to go higher from now and we don't see downfall in the price anymore so its smart to sit quiet and see how price behave in next few days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

I do not think this is a trap, because bitcoin prices have increased over 50 hours, maybe this is the beginning of bitcoin rise after being hit by a continuous red storm.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
I would say it is the very start of the recovery. 6000s clearly seemed to be the bottom of the market. Though I think the recovery will take a few months at least.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
And in fact the market has become lively. And now it is not necessary to hurry, it is necessary to endure unequivocally and observe all this action. And on the soul is still nice - the green!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Hope its not a trap, few more days and we can be sure then only, what is it. Personal beliefs is towards BTC being recovered. People is buying on the lower price and it went quite few weeks ago. All over the market its a uptrend, few went up as high as 30%, hope its getting recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: