Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin back to 8k$!! Is this recovery or a trap? - page 4. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Whatever you may call it, a recovery or a trap, it's good to see the market this way as it's becoming more alive and the altcoins had been blossom with this bitcoin recovery. Although we can't assure that this will go all the way up. I'm hoping that this will be going up slowly and makes to reach again at the all time high by year end.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I predict, that BTC come back to 10-12k in the end of April. And 16-20k in May. Same with ETH and other currencies. I imagine, how poor people crying now when they sold ETH at 350 usd  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
It's not a rescue and not a trap. This is the beginning of market recovery. We will have to wait a few more months for a full recovery. But time is not a problem. I think the biggest problem is trust. Many people still don't trust bitcoin. They themselves become victims of whales and the rest of the market destabilizes.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
I think it is a recovery but we have to wait until next week to see what is going on. This weekend will decide either this was just a pump so that people will fall in trap or the price is really recovering and it is on the good track going up to that 10.000$ barrier.

The price stays pretty stable at 8000$ and doesnt show any signs that it would go down but we can't know what is going to happen since we can't control the market. We dont know who is behind this pump but he surely has a plan for the future. The only thing we can do is wait and check the price every hour for changes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
As of the moment, let us just rejoice at the fact that the price of bitcoin has somewhat recovered. Although, I have been monitoring and watching the movement of the coins in the market and saw that there are slight down prices from time to time. And knowing that thr prices of coins are volatile, we can never be sure if this is continuous or just a trap. Let's just be ready in case this is just a market manipulation.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
I thought after the bullish run that happened yesterday bitcoin will go down again ,but I was wrong bitcoin rises higher. I think we're heading at 10,000 again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Its just been 24 hours mate and I don think trusting that this is not bull trap would be bad. This is crypto and we are already seeing the alarming effects of this world and how it moves up and down in shortest possible period!

If thats the case then how can we be sure just with 24 hours data! Lets watch it over one week or more, may be it will again come down and might just start spiking again and this cycle will keep repeating until we see some stability in it.

Just the uncertain world which we shouldn't be ignoring every detail of it. Thoughts welcome over this one.  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Personally, I am hoping that Bitcoin is already on its way into good recovery since we are now in the 2nd Quarter of 2018 and Bitcoin hodlers are already getting tired waiting for the silver lining to come into their weary hearts and minds. Frankly speaking, nobody can truly predict if this is already the recovery we are waiting for or just another bad trap. I am just hoping that profit-taking will not be voluminous this time that can possibly push the value down again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Well Yesterday I said in one of my comments that the bullish move of bitcoin from 6700$ to 8000$ in just a few minutes is shocking and thus we must be careful since it could be temporary and could be a trap. But until today there is no sign yet of bitcoins value going down and it still continued to increase at is already at 8k+$.

But I just noticed something, the more the price of bitcoin gets higher the more volume of btc goes in the exchanges especially in bitfinex from 74k bitcoin it climbed up to 96k bitcoin. This is a sign that more and more people are getting into bitcoin and the question is can we be confident already that this bullish move will continue or it is just a trap?
Pages:
Jump to: