Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ban in South Korea - page 6. (Read 1589 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 07:35:19 PM
I have recently heard that after China Now South Korea Ban Bitcoin too...is that truth???
 If banned then What's the future of BTC now?  
which I read from the news that south korea saving ICO and use crypto currancy for sale. and also Singapore. and singapore banks are forbidden to serve crypto money. This usually affects the reduction of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
September 30, 2017, 07:30:52 PM
There is a big difference between shutting down of ICO and ban on Bitcoin. Everyone is going crazy after the news came from South Korea that that they will shut down the ICO, but most of the people think that then Bitcoin is also put to ban in the two countries. Neither China nor South Korea has ban the use of Bitcoin is it just shutting down of ICO
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
September 30, 2017, 07:29:19 PM
South Korea did not ban Bitcoin. They recently however decided to ban ICOs. This doesn't come as much of a surprise seeing that ICOs are unregulated but in truth aren't really different to IPOs. Plenty of new coins were being developed overnight and trying to maximise on the profits they could raise from ICOs so in truth it was probably a smart move.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 07:24:57 PM
I have recently heard that after China Now South Korea Ban Bitcoin too...is that truth???
 If banned then What's the future of BTC now?  
Pages:
Jump to: