Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin BANNED in bolivia - page 2. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 31, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

This is true, this is the basic principle of each country about its mass production. Although the use of Bitcoin is prohibited as a means of payment in BOLIVIA, this isn't necessarily can turn off the interests of its citizens against this digital currency and they can still perform its action by investing in the internet. In the internet era, their investors guaranteed will not find any meaningful constraints to deposit the check or withdraw funds online in global scope.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
who cared about bolivia man. i don't even know where the country in world map Smiley just relax and don't think about it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:07:17 PM
This news is old one.
I know many countries have banned bitcoin, but if all countries make research on bitcoin they will surely get positive aspects of bitcoin as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:23:59 PM
i haven't heard about this but I can't understand why the country banned it. They will understand that it would be much wiser to accept it than banning. It is my personal opinion but I think the reason is that they are afraid of massive changes
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
BOLIVIA

the central bank of bolivia,el banco central de bolivia said in a statement:

"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

I believe many countries are resisting bitcoin including Bolivia because they have not done extensive research on Bitcoin. The role of media is also required. More and more media expose bitcoin. then the more positive impact for many people who want to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
May 31, 2018, 02:57:46 PM
Nobody cares that Bitcoin is being banned in some third world countries. Just look at Venezula which has banned Bitcoin. People are still using Bitcoin there because its their only chance to trade and keep their money valuable. Their government is investing huge amounts of money in cryptocurrencies mining and even confiscating mining equipment during custom clearance. This is getting more and more ridiculous.
Activity: 110
May 31, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
By doing this they just make a big mistake because it would become very useful for them.
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
If they have ban Bitcoin, then that is something we should respect. Every country has the right to accept, allow and ban. Bolivia maybe worried about the volatility of Bitcoin and they wanted to protect the countrymen from losing their money out of investment. But we'll never know, they may revoke this in the future.
Activity: 77
May 31, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
Yes it is the major reason that government cannot control bitcoin that's why the banned it.
Activity: 19
May 31, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
 The problem is the other countries on South America such a Brazil and Argentina were permissive to cryptocurrency
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 06:48:11 AM
intersting news
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
, by 2014, Bolivia's central bank has declared it official to block bitcoin. In Ecuador bitcoin is also considered illegal. Not just bitcoin instead, but also other digital currencies. the government prioritizes transactions with the use of local currency that is the government-regulated dollar.
Activity: 180
May 26, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
This is really old news bro! Where were you these day? However, bitcoin is being legalised in many countries and the number is increasing day by day. So, I think one day will come that every countries will adopt bitcoin to deal with it.
Activity: 40
May 26, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
Since June 19, 2014, the country located in South America is starting to ban the bitcoin circulating in the country. The central bank of Bolivia says that using an unpublished currency and issued by the state is one of the illegal acts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
BOLIVIA

Yes, I heard this news last year, The country government and central bank are very scared that they will lose the control and power by allowing Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Bolivia services industry is still underdeveloped and Inhabiting one of the poorest countries in South America, the government had to take this step.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
BOLIVIA

Well this is the government decision nothing can do with that lets respect the government decision and besides the government has a true power to ban bitcoin in every country, I think the government don't know how to put regulation on bitcoin and its hard to identify who are the users of it so its hard to implement to put tax on it and the there are many scammers who used bitcoin for their scheme so I think that is the right decision for their country.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
This is a minor speedbump and i dont think it'll have much impact.
Activity: 378
May 26, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
I do not really understand the background and the exact reason the bolivia government banned the use of bitcoins. but as a third world country, their decisions and regulations will not have a significant effect on bitcoin markets and communities. the decisions of developed countries are more of a concern, because basically when developed countries start receiving bitcoin, developing countries are slowly starting to believe and follow it.

on this country this country is not economically developed, because it does not want to open its doors to anything else! I was in Bolivia, the country lives with its old foundations and does not try to move forward! I see how the more up-to-date countries are giving more and more importance to the crypto market, and that's enough for me to be sure of bitcoin!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
I do not really understand the background and the exact reason the bolivia government banned the use of bitcoins. but as a third world country, their decisions and regulations will not have a significant effect on bitcoin markets and communities. the decisions of developed countries are more of a concern, because basically when developed countries start receiving bitcoin, developing countries are slowly starting to believe and follow it.
Activity: 201
May 25, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
Although in Bolivia Bitcoin is banned, but the public interest there is still very high for playing Bitcoin. they must have a way to keep playing Bitcoin and Getting money from Bitcoin. And we hope, there is no longer a country that prohibits Bitcoin, let Bitcoin quickly grow and its value can be high again, even higher than the end of 2017 yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: