Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bearish or Bullish? Here my thoughts: JULY UPDATE (+POLL) - page 3. (Read 2385 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
April was a good month for bitcoin and slowly its trend converting into bullish zone and it was above 5000$ and now a new month is start and we can see it above 6000$ mark before this month end. It complete its bearish cycle now after one year of down trend.
Seems we have some bulls that are beginning to make very 1st of each month now their investment day LOL. Bitcoin reduced in it value prior to the first of this month but I can see now that since we crossed over to the new month, the price has been improving again.

My own expectation is Starting from June, that is when I expect Bitcoin to fully be domiciled in the Bullish market, that is the time we will get to $6000, and the moment we see that price, I think it will be the main mark for the beginning of the bull run, if we can get to $6000 by June, then there will be nothing stopping BTC from reaching $10,000 by the end of this year.
Should I join you guys in believing this also, because it seems real to me the way bitcoin has been moving, from$5100 in the beginning of this month to almost $5900 now within 3 days, same pattern that we saw last month, hmmm, let me not get my hopes too high yet, bitcoin is not joking at all, it seems it is beginning to go against every FUD news.

Look at recently that tether news almost created panic on the heart of many investors, thank God we have more believers of the coin has investors, if it was other coins, I am sure by now, we would have been seeing $2000 LOL. Now every doubting Thomas can see that we are now fully our of the bear market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
As usual no one is able to tell when the price of BTC is going up to down,  we can't really tell which one it is going to be. All we can do is just to guess where it is likely to go and it's then we decide whether we are to take those risk, cause you're either going to lose of it doesn't go as the bullish prediction, but if it does then you're going to make a lot of profit. A lot of people have been saying that the halving next year is going to lead to a bull run, but how sure are we about that? Nobody really knows if it is true or not.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Well believe we are pointing more in the bullish direction especially with the upcoming bitcoin halving which would reduce the block rewards hence the daily amount of bitcoin being generated daily. This would definitely bring about an increase in price and also the further development of ligtining network which seeks to increase the transaction speed of bitcoin.

All these factors to me are pointing in the right direction of a bull run soon. For those who think we are still going to hit the bottom, they should just watch bitcoin rise in no time. Holding some bitcoins at the moment and waiting for the bull market at any point in time.
People who has been waiting for BTC to go bearish again has been doing so for a long term and yet they are not getting their request, recently that the price of bitcoin dropped to about $5100, many these losers  still speculated that the price is falling to $4500, thinking many people will panic and sell for their unrealistic prediction to become realistic, but bitcoin has turned around to start increasing again, this shoes that the present BULL is the market holds a very strong position to sustain the price of BTC above $5000 and I think from this point is when it will continue to grow till we hit the bull run.
Huge number of big whales are always looking for most of the peoples o panic sell their coins which will create a perfect dip to but any of the coin and at that time those big whales can buy most of the coins to hold until the price rises above.

It is our role not to listen over to such rumors and to keep holding our coins even in the situation of panic because the cryptocurrency markets would surely show us huge growth in the coming markets considering the ever rising demand for them.

Price for bitcoins have now crossed $5600 so we can now expect a higher price to be reached by the end of this month. Bull run is on the way and most of the peoples including me were been waiting for these bullish markets to arrive.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

If you follow the link you’ll see also ETH and all major alts are considered.

Yes, they were also considered. April is over, and we see that it managed to bring positive changes to many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin. I think it was bullish this month, surely.
Bull markets are surely rising as we have seen high growth even today and in the coming months we can see more and more peoples investing into cryptocurrencies. This is turning a good source of investment for even those peoples who are not that into the field of cryptocurrencies so the number of investors is in the ascending manner which also makes the investors invest into coins which are most popular like ETH, Ripple, etc.

The markets have started growing and we can at least see bitcoins crossing $15k by the end of this year. The amount may increase as per the new investors getting into the field. What it think, is that also the community from the stock exchanges should invest into cryptocurencies which will surely make the volume much more higher.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
The situation of April cannot be associated with bullish yet, because it still cannot sustain a gradual price increase as bearish randomly reinstated further. April days was too tricky and unpredictable, but I do hope this May was a good market to come for all of us. Don't expect bullish market yet, just be calm and enjoy what's the actual trend may bring in the next few days as we're going to recover little by little.
For me April is the month that started it all, the $100 million investment of entity after April fools push the price of bitcoin and now its like $1500 increased after that. So we can really associate April with bullish sentiments already. And as far as the downtrend we've seen, its because of the Tether and Bitfinex, if not for that bad timing, we may probably see the price going into $6k today. But there could be some pullback, but it's healthy so that we can invest again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
The situation of April cannot be associated with bullish yet, because it still cannot sustain a gradual price increase as bearish randomly reinstated further. April days was too tricky and unpredictable, but I do hope this May was a good market to come for all of us. Don't expect bullish market yet, just be calm and enjoy what's the actual trend may bring in the next few days as we're going to recover little by little.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April was a good month for bitcoin and slowly its trend converting into bullish zone and it was above 5000$ and now a new month is start and we can see it above 6000$ mark before this month end. It complete its bearish cycle now after one year of down trend.
I agree with you this April price of bitcoin has touched almost 5k dollar which is on the way still there are some investors who are investing so price is rising more and more, till April 2020 I am sure market will be more than 15k solar so wait for your time, April has stated to increase the price and this process will continue now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Seems we have some bulls that are beginning to make very 1st of each month now their investment day LOL. Bitcoin reduced in it value prior to the first of this month but I can see now that since we crossed over to the new month, the price has been improving again.

My own expectation is Starting from June, that is when I expect Bitcoin to fully be domiciled in the Bullish market, that is the time we will get to $6000, and the moment we see that price, I think it will be the main mark for the beginning of the bull run, if we can get to $6000 by June, then there will be nothing stopping BTC from reaching $10,000 by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Well believe we are pointing more in the bullish direction especially with the upcoming bitcoin halving which would reduce the block rewards hence the daily amount of bitcoin being generated daily. This would definitely bring about an increase in price and also the further development of ligtining network which seeks to increase the transaction speed of bitcoin.

All these factors to me are pointing in the right direction of a bull run soon. For those who think we are still going to hit the bottom, they should just watch bitcoin rise in no time. Holding some bitcoins at the moment and waiting for the bull market at any point in time.
People who has been waiting for BTC to go bearish again has been doing so for a long term and yet they are not getting their request, recently that the price of bitcoin dropped to about $5100, many these losers  still speculated that the price is falling to $4500, thinking many people will panic and sell for their unrealistic prediction to become realistic, but bitcoin has turned around to start increasing again, this shoes that the present BULL is the market holds a very strong position to sustain the price of BTC above $5000 and I think from this point is when it will continue to grow till we hit the bull run.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
For the month of May and upcoming ones, I think Bitcoin already gave us a green signal that we are heading towards a parabolic bullish momentum after closing above $5350 (specifically the $5000 mark).

Here are 2 of the biggest bullish news I've got to share:

US Income Tax Payers Can Now Get Refunds in Bitcoin
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/us-income-tax-payers-can-now-get-refunds-in-bitcoin

20% of 18-34 Year Olds in America 'Own Bitcoin,' Recent Survey Reveals
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/20-of-americans-age-between-18-34-own-bitcoin-recent-survey-reveals/

Watching all these, I don't think that an argument like "we still need mainstream adoption" is gonna work as we are already seeing adoption coming in.

The lower transaction volume and less new address creations that you gave as a possible reason for BTC to remain bearish can be due to OTC trades that are buying BTC in bulk and getting the steam out of the markets before a big parabolic rise nobody may have thought of.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Excellent analysis as always Filippone; now more and more the bullish rather than the bearish sentiment prevails, and also several graphical indicators seem to turn positive, but nevertheless I believe that we still have to witness a last big downward leg before a real and healthy restart.

We will see the real point towards the end of the year and the beginning of 2020, with the approach of the 3 halving, where a price recovery will necessarily be required.

Yes, the sentiment is slowly turning bullish again, and halving is going to play a mayor role this time.
This is why i am reading my reports: to keep track of how things are evolving on the medium/long term and don't get lost in the daily trading noise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Excellent analysis as always Filippone; now more and more the bullish rather than the bearish sentiment prevails, and also several graphical indicators seem to turn positive, but nevertheless I believe that we still have to witness a last big downward leg before a real and healthy restart.

We will see the real point towards the end of the year and the beginning of 2020, with the approach of the 3 halving, where a price recovery will necessarily be required.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Yes, they were also considered. April is over, and we see that it managed to bring positive changes to many cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin. I think it was bullish this month, surely.
legendary
^^^^ x2 Boy, I hate signature campaigns.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I do not sure about this because in my mind lots of confusion still going on and I don't have the hundred percent result of improvement when I see in the current situation of your market the solution will come only through the changes happening so I am waiting to see the changes then only decision made by me will be clear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
For me the bearish market company to happen because we all know the increment will not been happened till now and we cannot be any type of income through this development so I need to wait for sometime for getting good development then only I say the bull market will come.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 3

legendary

Your point is interesting.
All those operators should take care when switching to alts to transfer value reason is in the BONUS section of my post.
Fees are not a bug, but the price to have an uncensorable transactions. Other alt offer cheaper fees, but at a cost of very limited security.

Your bonus section refers to Bitcoin's forks, which I agree are not very good - but they're not bitcoin's primary competition.

Unique alts like Ethereum, Dash and others are the main competition.

There was a video circulating like mad on reddit of someone from Venezuela purchasing food with crypto:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/bi9hdg/what_crypto_looks_like_to_people_who_needs_it_the/

2760 upvotes because people were excited about ADOPTION.

But when you view the video the Venezuelan was using Ethereum. Adoption is not happening with bitcoin, it's happening with Ether. That's why the Ether transaction count is so high.

Run your analysis again, but this time comparing each point with Ether to see which coin is outperforming.

BTW, I don't own any Ether, but am thinking of buying now the price is reasonable.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Your point is interesting.
All those operators should take care when switching to alts to transfer value reason is in the BONUS section of my post.
Fees are not a bug, but the price to have an uncensorable transactions. Other alt offer cheaper fees, but at a cost of very limited security.

Your bonus section refers to Bitcoin's forks, which I agree are not very good - but they're not bitcoin's primary competition.

Unique alts like Ethereum, Dash and others are the main competition.

There was a video circulating like mad on reddit of someone from Venezuela purchasing food with crypto:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/bi9hdg/what_crypto_looks_like_to_people_who_needs_it_the/

2760 upvotes because people were excited about ADOPTION.

But when you view the video the Venezuelan was using Ethereum. Adoption is not happening with bitcoin, it's happening with Ether. That's why the Ether transaction count is so high.

Run your analysis again, but this time comparing each point with Ether to see which coin is outperforming.

BTW, I don't own any Ether, but am thinking of buying now the price is reasonable.
Pages:
Jump to: