Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017? - page 6. (Read 11161 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 07:11:56 AM
difficult to predict in this year, I will try to save bitcoin in the hope that in 2020 the price will continue to increase.
That is your point of view, I appreciate but don’t you think it is quite better to live in the moment. Business is so tough to be done in current era and you are lucky if you are somehow indulged in this classic feat of chances for getting some high amount ratios of profits. And definitely there will be more chances of businesses in 2020 because of rising of prices.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 04:20:50 AM
Could you make a lot of money…yes, but there could also be a vulnerability in the currency, the marketplace, or your wallet. Any of these or even regulation or reclassification could make it worthless. There are safer speculation vehicles if you think the economy is going to tank.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 27, 2017, 07:18:09 PM
We are know that in 2017 almost all forms of investment drop, even gold is also not moving. I think bitcoin is the best investment in 2017, this is because bitcoin has been proven to profit up to $ 500.

If we look at the other market we can see a little drop because of so many happenings around the world, and I can say that bitcoin really makes different by just keeping stronger and bullish, i can still see the price of bitcoin will continue to soar high right before the end of year 2017.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 04:23:44 PM
Bitcoin is inclined to increase in value, because of the possible exponential increase in adoption through out the years.  Countries have the possibility to accept and acknowledge bitcoin as money just what Japan did.  With this, it can create hype and increase bitcoin in the long run.  I think it is not too late to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 27, 2017, 04:19:45 PM
i think anytime is the best investment for bitcoin because it is unstoppable thing in the world that existing now. i even not recognize bitcoin last time and yet bitcoin is very famous now because of it massive price and still increasing i will take the risk ill invest whatever the price because in the future bitcoin will be a million dollar.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 03:44:06 PM
Bitcoin power is huge, but bitcoin werent at all the best investment at 2017 several others coins with bitcoin jumped had made better results then it, sure without bitcoin jump the results could be different. I dont see bitcoin being replaced while the mining still being soo profitable and there isnt such coin soo safe as it, but sure one day some altcoin may replace or get very near to bitcoin value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 09:04:02 PM
It is well written right there. Thanks for the sum up of event it is worth the read. Your totally right on everything what have said. Bitcoin is the best investment that human ever made not like diamonds 💎 that only nature can nurture. Bitcoin will and always be in the top of the chart today, tomorrow and in the future. It can't be replaced by any altcoin for now and we don't know about in the coming years. Investing in bitcoin is a must and it would be the best decision you might have made.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2017, 09:03:05 PM
We are know that in 2017 almost all forms of investment drop, even gold is also not moving. I think bitcoin is the best investment in 2017, this is because bitcoin has been proven to profit up to $ 500.
I agree that bitcoin is the best investment in 2017, I'm sure the next year bitcoin performance is better because of the ever-increasing user and certainly the price will continue to skyrocket.
look at how bitcoin price increases. if we have a lot of bitcoin in early 2017 this will certainly be very profitable because the rise in bitcoin prices occurred in the middle of this year. this significant price increase could be one of the values that bitcoin is the best investment in 2017. I do not think there are any other investments that have the same power as bitcoin. we also hope that in the next year there will also be a significant price increase as in 2017.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 08:52:09 PM
By the next couple of years bitcoin might be reaching the 5-6k USDollar or more bitcoin has a Great future in the era of technological globalization, i hope it will be an assets of all country.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 07:51:27 PM
I agree that bitcoin is the best investment in 2017, I'm sure the next year bitcoin performance is better because of the ever-increasing user and certainly the price will continue to skyrocket.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
September 26, 2017, 06:16:06 PM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 26, 2017, 04:41:26 PM
Not investing yet on such or other ecurrency as of the moment. Would like to keep my funds, hold and invest more. That is what Im planning for this year and the years to come. I think bitcoin ahas proven its strength already and I am more than hopeful that it will continue to do so.

It's good that you are focusing with bitcoin but you are missing the chance of getting good profit in some other alt coins because there is a big market of crypto's.

Bitcoin will be the all time best investment not only this year but for the next years to come.

I have made up my decision that I'll stick to bitcoin investments and will definitely focus and rely to this cryptocurrency.

Good for you and I have no doubt it's worthy to be called the best investment of the year because it's given many youth around the world the opportunity to invest into something substantial and profit in the interim it long term.

Yeah it's worthy to be called as the best investment of the year and yearly we will bitcoin that way.

There's no other investment that is like to bitcoin today look on the enormous growth of bitcoin, there are a lot of countries that loved on how this coin works.

And later on we will be seeing that everyone now has an investment and that will be in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 26, 2017, 02:48:10 AM
difficult to predict in this year, I will try to save bitcoin in the hope that in 2020 the price will continue to increase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 09:33:55 PM
this year's best investment is bitcoin. even gold lost to bitcoin if the answer is ready to invest bitcoin now in this year. of course everyone's answer is certainly ready even very prepared. bitcoin has a bright future in the era of technological globalization getting ahead of auto bitcoin into a place of digital currency investing more precisely digital gold.

I couldn't agree more, Bitcoin deserved the accolade of the best investment opportunity this year because it had offers Ed us a lot of balance and opened up ways for us to work and earn from around the world even if we don't have money to buy some and invest directly.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 25, 2017, 09:26:24 PM
this year's best investment is bitcoin. even gold lost to bitcoin if the answer is ready to invest bitcoin now in this year. of course everyone's answer is certainly ready even very prepared. bitcoin has a bright future in the era of technological globalization getting ahead of auto bitcoin into a place of digital currency investing more precisely digital gold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 25, 2017, 09:13:57 PM
Well you forgot one thing dude. It is now almost at the price range of diamond, 1 carat of diamond.

Investing in bitcoin is for long term. Because the price of it is increasing up to the point of comparing it to the price of 1 carat of diamond. So its really worth to invest it now and its never to late. By the next couple of years bitcoin might be reaching the 2-3K USD or more. And mass adoption is also there so its better to invest in bitcoin because its gonna be worth in long term.
If you want to be among The richest people on earth before 2020 then buy bitcoins now and hold. The way price is pumping up this days I think very soon maybe some where before the end of 2017 bitcoin might be trading above $2000. May the gods of bitcoin be among us.
Many people prove that bitcoin can be the reason for us to become successful person. We must invest our money to bitcoin because for sure the price will become $10,000 and above.
Activity: 700
September 25, 2017, 09:00:24 PM
I learned about bitcoin last few months. What if I learnd bitcoin earlier, maybe i have already saved more bitcoin. But as what is said, its better late than never. Yes, bitcoin is a good investment today and I am working for it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
September 25, 2017, 08:08:45 PM
Not investing yet on such or other ecurrency as of the moment. Would like to keep my funds, hold and invest more. That is what Im planning for this year and the years to come. I think bitcoin ahas proven its strength already and I am more than hopeful that it will continue to do so.

It's good that you are focusing with bitcoin but you are missing the chance of getting good profit in some other alt coins because there is a big market of crypto's.

Bitcoin will be the all time best investment not only this year but for the next years to come.

I have made up my decision that I'll stick to bitcoin investments and will definitely focus and rely to this cryptocurrency.

Good for you and I have no doubt it's worthy to be called the best investment of the year because it's given many youth around the world the opportunity to invest into something substantial and profit in the interim it long term.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 25, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

Activity: 168
September 25, 2017, 07:17:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: