Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017? - page 10. (Read 11161 times)

YGM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 02:47:11 AM
It could be great thing to invest with Bitcoin as it has that potential and now a days its value is increasing so one can make racks full of money. We just need to be patient.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
August 28, 2017, 02:21:11 AM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
I think the best investment this year is the ETH. The ETH has potential in the market. It is very good for investment. We can see the progress of the ETH that is very good. I think the best investment today is the ETH.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 02:17:18 AM
In my opinion yes, bitcoin is the best investment in 2017. If you invest in bitcoin on 2017 early and you sell all your bitcoins right now, you will get a big profit right there because if you look at the bitcoin price right now, you can see that it's really high. The highest rate in this year.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2017, 02:06:56 AM
I think a good investment for now is if you have money you should buy bitcoin and store it .. you will let bitcoin in your wallet and see bitcoin price after few months .. you will be surprised bitcoin price in your wallet turn out to be very expensive. You just need to be patient and wait to get money from bitcoin .. bitcoin price fluctuate and make you gain profit
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
August 28, 2017, 01:44:33 AM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
Bitcoin is really the best investment. If we invest today, for sure in the near future we will earn a lot of money. We can observe that the progress of the bitcoin in the market is very good. I know that this following years, the bitcoin will become more stronger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
August 28, 2017, 01:41:07 AM
I agree bitcoin has become very successful this year so I think those who were able to invest in 2016 were really having enjoy their income in bitcoin this year. I hope in 2018 bitcoin will continue it's success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 27, 2017, 11:25:44 PM
I cant say bitcoin is the best investment at all, because several others coins has growed much more then bitcoin, bitcoin remains the crypto with the bigger value, but others altcoins has raised much more then it this year, just do some research and you will find out. Sure all those amazing results are connected to bitcoin value and jump, but maybe those altcoins would had better results if we were around 1500-2000 dollars at bitcoin as well, doge raised from 19 to 120-130 satoshis , thats 6x its value.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
August 27, 2017, 09:08:24 AM
yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.
Yes that is right bitcoin surely is the best investment of 2017. If we examine the performance from last 4-5 year in 2017 it has gained really very high value. When I started using bitcoin its value as almost 900$ and now it is over 4200$ it is increasing as the days passes and it is likely to hit k by the end of this year. So obviously it is the best investment in 2017
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 03:37:45 PM
It is not the best time but it is not to late for an investment. The price fluctuates constantly, you can make an investment anytime when the bitcoin fluctuates to a lower price. You just need to monitor the price fluctuation to predict if the price is getting high or low.
Bitcoin fluctuates a lot these days and even we saw a drop. Perhaps these 7-10 days bitcoin may fall and then it will again stand up. It is never too late to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin investing will always prove to be profitable. Even bitcoin is now strong enough to bear all the difficulties. Few years ago due to the crushing of a famous bitcoin exchange market, the price for bitcoin was deducted from 1000$ to 200$.

Yes, of course it is a old thing but a best example to understand bitcoin. After the huge fall bitcoin again stood up and gave a immense price growth. That proves that bitcoin is strong enough to beat all the difficulties.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2017, 10:33:34 AM
yes true, and this everyone agrees, the current cryptocurrency marketcap reaches $ 150 billion and over $ 60 billion is bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is the best investment of 2017.

Even beyond crypto, bitcoin surpasses most investments this year. Gold, stocks, bitcoin surge made everybody believe that it can make your capital grow faster than most investments today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 12:45:31 AM
Considering the time, it is never too late. But it is harder to make an investment, the chance of losing in an investment is greater compared to the past years. The price of the bitcoin today is fluctuating constantly and the price is expected to reach 5000$ before the end of 2017, so this may be the best time. I am also predicting that it will surpass 5000$ before the year ends.

Very true. The chance of losing money on an investment gets to be higher as the price of that said investment goes higher.

Ideally, it seems for Bitcoin to do well, the blocksize needs to be increase slightly to about 2MB and or Segwit needs to be full implemented across all wallets/exchanges so that it can be taken advantage of. Currently that is not the case and will have a delayed roll out. Making block sizes 2MB would have been a lot easier.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
August 25, 2017, 10:52:48 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
August 25, 2017, 05:34:00 PM
BTC is definitely the most upgoing currency .
Even with the previous hard fork event and previous/next corrections , it will continue to rise .
"Always" is the right time to invest in BTC .
hahahahah I like your time for investment and perfectly agreed with it, and by hard fork bitcoin was never effected, it mean bitcoin will never be effected by such kind of things and continuously grow up, and one think I must say about bitcoin is that bitcoin will never make any move that will decrease it users, so investing “always” I best advice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 23, 2017, 02:44:58 PM
Considering the time, it is never too late. But it is harder to make an investment, the chance of losing in an investment is greater compared to the past years. The price of the bitcoin today is fluctuating constantly and the price is expected to reach 5000$ before the end of 2017, so this may be the best time. I am also predicting that it will surpass 5000$ before the year ends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
August 23, 2017, 02:43:25 PM
BTC is definitely the most upgoing currency .
Even with the previous hard fork event and previous/next corrections , it will continue to rise .
"Always" is the right time to invest in BTC .
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
August 23, 2017, 02:29:50 PM
No doubt bitcoin proved itself this year that it is the best of all and also somehow reliable than other cryptocurrencies. The issues you are stating are begin to resolve by the innovative solutions like the last SegWit lock in which was recently happened etc. Hopefully more useful modification in the network for its betterment will cause positive impact on the users.
Activity: 293
August 23, 2017, 12:40:46 PM
To say truth bitcoin isn't best investment in 2017. Look guys previous year, in 2016 price was very low and bitcoin started rise in 2017, it's now more than 4000$, huge rise from 600$ so I think if there is no way to see it's rise from 4000$ to even 10000$. So this means 2017 isn't best year for investment but 2016 was greatest for that.
Yeah right, 2017 isn't the best investment for bitcoin because the price is already too high to invest big. I agree with year 2016 that it is the best year to invest. It's just too sad that I wasn't able to ride the luck because I only knew bitcoin this year. But I do still believe that it isn't too late to invest if I will treat it as a long term investment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
August 23, 2017, 08:29:21 AM
To say truth bitcoin isn't best investment in 2017. Look guys previous year, in 2016 price was very low and bitcoin started rise in 2017, it's now more than 4000$, huge rise from 600$ so I think if there is no way to see it's rise from 4000$ to even 10000$. So this means 2017 isn't best year for investment but 2016 was greatest for that.
Activity: 126
August 23, 2017, 07:45:35 AM
I think the best investment bitcoin this year. If we look at bitcoin prices in 2016 .. bitcoin prices are still low .. that's because there are still few people who invest bitcoin. But if you look at the year 2017 .. bitcoin prices rise significantly and large votalitas so bitcoin price becomes big. This year is an extraordinary year for bitcoin because the bitcoin price reaches 4000 $ it is impossible for those who do not have. But for those who have bitcoin they become millionaires
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
August 23, 2017, 07:29:50 AM
Bitcoin is the best, #1 investment in Human history. There has never been a similar rise in value for anything in just one decade Bitcoin went from nothign all the way to $4,000 each and it will rise to $1,000,000 someday. Smiley

I wish you were right. Who knows, maybe someday Bitcoin will reach $1,000,000. It can go even higher actually if Bitcoin replaces all the money in the world. Here's one of the explanations on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1zl2im/maximum_possible_value_of_bitcoin_3mil_per_bitcoin/

They say Bitcoin can cost 3 million USD and I think it might happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: