Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Groestlcoin testnet faucet (coinfaucet.eu) - page 2. (Read 29663 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 10
Seems like P2WSH still not supported?
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
thank you for running this faucet.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
Hi. First of all - Thank you very much for your work on the faucet, much appreciated.

I've made three transactions and am attempting to return the test coin however when I try to do it I keep getting a message - Insufficient funds - I get this no matter how little or much I put in.

Where am I going wrong?

Activity: 63
Merit: 11
Hi, somebody is trying to make the faucet unusable.
It floods my wallet with a lot of small transactions.
As a result, the new transaction is very large and cannot be created. Now it should work, try.
Activity: 83
Hi the btc test don't work. I try many times  many days ago. But say server error.   Bch work well. Will be fixed soon? Thanks and sorry  for ask.
Hello,

Can you send me your IP address so I can investigate what happened?
The faucet monitors some parameters that log in to the database when he reaches the threshold, the address is banned.

The Faucet is my old project, so I'm not very knowledgeable... What would interest you?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello!

I was banned from your faucet, around 7-8 months ago. The reason I was banned was because I requested from the faucet too many times in a row (I think!). Is it possible that, you unbanned my IP address?  It was honestly and truthfully a mistake, that I requested too many times 😇

I was also wondering if I could get your help, and your opinion on a few bitcoin related topics, as I assume you must be very knowledgeable on the topic!? Will you please accept messages from me?

Again, sorry for abusing the faucet!
Cheers
Hiko ❤️
Activity: 608
Merit: 526
New coin Groestlcoin (testnet) has been listed on https://coinfaucet.eu/grs-testnet/  testnet faucet to support developers!

Thanks jackielove4u to support and filling the faucet  Wink

Thank you for having us!
New coin Groestlcoin (testnet) has been listed on https://coinfaucet.eu/grs-testnet/  testnet faucet to support developers!

Thanks jackielove4u to support and filling the faucet  Wink
Sorry people, I did not get a notification email saying something is going on...

For some reason I cant go through captcha, just cant tick it... tried 3 different browsers. whats the problem? THank you
I do not know what happened, I'm using google captcha. For me it works normally.

Received some BTC testnet coins, thanks. But the address I was given to use, in sending back the coins, seems problematic.

I get the following msg from 2 block explorers:

Sorry, 'mv4myY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB' is not a valid BTC Testnet address, wallet name, transaction or block

and

Search by address failed mv4myY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB

Can you advise?

Thanks

Cheesy I do not know how you did it, but you have a mistake in the address.
The correct address is: "mv4rnyY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB"
You used the address: "mv4myY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB"

Currently the reCaptcha is not working.
I cannot claim any test bitcoin.

Is anybody using it?
Please try again, for me everything works normally. I did not make any changes.
Activity: 12
Currently the reCaptcha is not working.
I cannot claim any test bitcoin.

Is anybody using it?
Activity: 78
Received some BTC testnet coins, thanks. But the address I was given to use, in sending back the coins, seems problematic.

I get the following msg from 2 block explorers:

Sorry, 'mv4myY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB' is not a valid BTC Testnet address, wallet name, transaction or block

and

Search by address failed mv4myY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB

Can you advise?

Thanks
Activity: 1
For some reason I cant go through captcha, just cant tick it... tried 3 different browsers. whats the problem? THank you
Activity: 207
How  to build a testnet3 faucet like it
I have some coins and I plan to build one faucet
Sorry mean, but I don't know what you want to say... Embarrassed
Activity: 4
Hey, looks like it works. I just tested it out - need the coins for a little project too. Thanks!
[/quote

how to receive real btc not test net btc
please reply any person
]mrrhTDr6byvqtopqA8BxGQ5W9jNhqz7Lzw
poslane  Wink

Ak daco ostane, tu je spiatocna adresa kohutika mv4rnyY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB

Děkuji moc. Už asi 30 btc mám. Z toho pokryji fees na testovacích tradech a malé ztráty na obchodu. Zkusím ale s Bitmexem vykomunikovat navrácení celé částky, oni jsou také ochotní. Smiley Ještě jednou díky.
poslane  Wink

Ak daco ostane, tu je spiatocna adresa kohutika mv4rnyY3Su5gjcDNzbMLKBQkBicCtHUtFB
Zdravim,
Prestal som s individualnym zasielanim testovacich mincii, kedze sa mi nikdy nevratili spat ako bolo slubene.. Taktiez moje zasoby sa znacne zmensuju! no som ochotny ti poskytnut 1000 minci kedze tvoj prispevok na mna zaposobil. Preto pisem v mojom rodnom jazyku, dufam ze mi rozumies Cheesy
Posli mi teda tvoju adresu, ale 1000 je maximum co ti zaslem, nebudem doposielat dalsie podla potreby, kedze mining ma stoji peniaze...  Embarrassed

Ak nemas este penazenku, odporucam ti nainstalovat electrum a spustit ju prikazom electrum --testnet nemusis stahovat cely blockchain...

Ahoj, tak tohle jsem vážně nečekal. Smiley My ty btc vrátíme, něco může shořet na testech, ale z celé částky spíše drobné. Ještě si ověřím, jestli u Bitmex testnetu funguje withdrawal, ale myslím, že ano. Popřípadě vykomunikuji se supportem, máme tam rozjeté vlákno ohledně té platformy, komunikujeme to i s nimi, abychom neporušili nějaká pravidla a abychom jim nezatěžovali zbytečně servery, když budeme otevírat pozice na tisících účtech. Kdybys chtěl nakouknout do naší FB skupiny, kde celou platformu řešíme, tak tady je link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969139406729700/.

Testnet wallet je n26MmVjwbVKXgrLGoxnxpXANqm7DXbRMk6.

Vážně děkuji moc. Smiley
Zdravim,
Prestal som s individualnym zasielanim testovacich mincii, kedze sa mi nikdy nevratili spat ako bolo slubene.. Taktiez moje zasoby sa znacne zmensuju! no som ochotny ti poskytnut 1000 minci kedze tvoj prispevok na mna zaposobil. Preto pisem v mojom rodnom jazyku, dufam ze mi rozumies Cheesy
Posli mi teda tvoju adresu, ale 1000 je maximum co ti zaslem, nebudem doposielat dalsie podla potreby, kedze mining ma stoji peniaze...  Embarrassed

Ak nemas este penazenku, odporucam ti nainstalovat electrum a spustit ju prikazom electrum --testnet nemusis stahovat cely blockchain...

Pages:
Jump to: