Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin breaking $20,000 again? - page 10. (Read 3425 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
June 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

As bitcoin price was at its peak of $20k back in December 2017 and then started falling after that and never even touched $10k mark, so bitcoin would need a great support and a great media coverage to reach that price back to $20k. But this can't happen recently as media don't always go in a positive way about bitcoin as many a times they said that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and investors should not invest.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
Most likely the price for BTC $ 20,000 will be only at the end of next year.  I doubt that this year the price will grow strongly.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

We cannot predict what will happened at the end of the year. Let us just hope that the same trend will be the same as last year.
That was unnatural and I think it will never happen again. People were wonder how the price grew so much in just few month? The price was below $5000 in September last year and just 3 months it jumped to $20000. Now the growth is according to the market cap and will increase gradually with the passage of time and we will not see any big pump in the price again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
June 19, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
This year, the price of BTC will not grow very much.  I think this year the maximum price will be about 12000 $.  But next year can be a good and stable growth.
The current market is following a little constant increase in value but we have seen this constant in 7k and 8k value last month and this time we can not say that it will continue. However, if it continues to grow constantly like it is going these days then it will be positive news for the market users and soon we will be standing in a high market of our desired market for which we desire in order to make profit.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 02:30:57 AM
Bitcoin this year prediction is around 25000 dollars to 50 thousand dollars seeing the last price trend we can expect the prices may touch in the coming future
I don’t think so because the previous pump was unnatural and was not according to market capital. Now the growth and fall is according to the investment cap and I think that till December the price will reach to maximum $10000.  In the long future I hope that it will hit $20000 again but not sure how much time it will take. $50k is impossible to observe the market today.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
June 19, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
I think this price will be only in a year.  This year, the price will grow a maximum of 2 times and will be about $ 13,000.
I don’t believe in predictions because having one year in crypto world I found all predictions wrong till date. The facts are different than the predictions. All those who predict the future price is just their opinion or desire and they don’t have any knowledge of bitcoin market. They don’t know anything about the crypto technical analysis. That’s why people predict different prices for the same time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

Hard to tell,still. The market is going crazy right now, the market value of the majority of cryptos including Bitcoin, is falling and is having a hard time to break the price barriers. As such, investing is really advisable in order to benefit once the market starts to recover. If it is possible for Bitcoin to finally reach the 20k usd mark, it might happen on the last quarter or weeks of this year as what happened on the previous years.
Investing right now that the price is very low is a very good idea but to think the price is going to behave in the exact same way as it did in the last year is a terrible mistake, most people get their hopes up thinking like that and when that does not happen they are going to be disappointed about their predictions not becoming true and it is likely they will sell not realizing that will be a terrible mistake.

People are basing their speculations now from btc's december run. I don't even think bitcoin was supposed to hit 20k that fast in a year. So don't be disappointed if the price doesn't hit the ath this year because 20k isn't even supposed to be ath at this time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:19:26 AM
probably in 2019.
for the year 2018 I am pessimistic Bitcoin prices reach that level but I am optimistic if the price is more than $ 10000.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 18, 2018, 12:19:16 AM
Most likely this year, the price of BTC will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is very difficult to predict when there will be a good and stable growth again.

One article say it will go to 60k dollars, and I believe in that. I will share just one line from the article I seen yesterday: "The reality is we’re moving from an internet of information to an internet of value. It’s going to disrupt everything; money, record-keeping, legal."  Phillip Nunn, CEO of The Blackmore Group and Wealth Chain Group predicted this drop to 6k dollars, and he now says that he is still confident in his prediction. This is very possible to happen, and his words that internet is now more about money then informations are very true. We started third quarter of this year, we all know that last two quarters of the year are always good for crypto, soon we will see how right he was.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 17, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Hard to tell,still. The market is going crazy right now, the market value of the majority of cryptos including Bitcoin, is falling and is having a hard time to break the price barriers. As such, investing is really advisable in order to benefit once the market starts to recover. If it is possible for Bitcoin to finally reach the 20k usd mark, it might happen on the last quarter or weeks of this year as what happened on the previous years.
Investing right now that the price is very low is a very good idea but to think the price is going to behave in the exact same way as it did in the last year is a terrible mistake, most people get their hopes up thinking like that and when that does not happen they are going to be disappointed about their predictions not becoming true and it is likely they will sell not realizing that will be a terrible mistake.
Activity: 110
June 16, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Now it's really hard to say when the price will be about $ 20,000.  But I think this year will be much worse than the previous year.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
Most likely this year, the price of BTC will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is very difficult to predict when there will be a good and stable growth again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
This year the market is very unstable and the price of coins has fallen very much.  Most likely the price of $ 20,000 will only be in the next year.
Possible since price is hardly can continues to increased for the past months. Maybe next year we can see a good growth in bitcoin. So hopefully their is a big changes this year to make the price increase.

It happen last year as well, the price of bitcoins has decreased so much because of china who banned ico's and it was happening again for another reason, we can still hope for the price to grow even more in the future that's why we should hold our coins today.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
June 14, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
This year the market is very unstable and the price of coins has fallen very much.  Most likely the price of $ 20,000 will only be in the next year.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Possible since price is hardly can continues to increased for the past months. Maybe next year we can see a good growth in bitcoin. So hopefully their is a big changes this year to make the price increase.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

We cannot predict what will happened at the end of the year. Let us just hope that the same trend will be the same as last year.
Activity: 181
June 14, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
This year, the price of BTC will not grow very much.  I think this year the maximum price will be about 12000 $.  But next year can be a good and stable growth.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

The market price has already reached $20k dollar and it was a good sign because there are a lot of people who are expecting for its price to grow even more because they all want to earn more profit, there is a huge chance for bitcoins today to surpass the previous price because there are more people today who can invest in the market since cryptocurrency is being legalized on different countries.
very many are expecting prices to go back past 20k. but the reality does not show the price will soon move to that number. sometimes i think that btc will die soon. but many mincul expectations from ico are beginning to show potential for the adoption of crypto in large quantities

What do you mean by dying? In fact, in the worst scenario we will return to the start: bitcoin will be a geek and criminals currency. And it will cost for example $2K. But BTC will live in that old state, as it was 5 years ago. As for ICO - most of them (99%) are totally worthless. So no, they aren't helping to adopt BTC.
Don't expect too much in Bitcoin or you will end up crazy while overthinking either about of the price or your investment. Crypto currency market is too unpredictable even if you have a complete list of the chart from the last year events. All we can do is to speculate which is the nearest possible data that could help to predict to our investments in the future.

Thank you for your advice. In fact, I don't expect mutch at all. I predict 3K this year. But as a holder, i simply hope to see 11K again even for a short period  to sell 80% of my coins.
But I meant that even if BTC will be at 2K level (or lower), it will not die at all.

does not mean I expect the bitcoin will die. but because this year is very weak in price movements. even the increasingly widespread FUD that causes the situation increasingly uncomfortable for large investors.
I think that this year is not easy. the 1k price hike has become pretty good
Yeah you are right but there are some factors who do not want the price to go up until they decide. These are the miners and big investors. Ordinary people do not anything about the coming situation of crypto market. Many people also unaware of market manipulation. That’s why the price in these days is on the way down, besides more people are investing in it.
Activity: 144
June 13, 2018, 04:47:56 PM
I think only in 2019 or in 2020 the price for BTC will be about $ 20,000.  Now the price for BTC is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: