Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin [BTC] now accepted for bail at Federal Court - page 2. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The news is legit and it goes on to show that, even though the lawmakers speak against Bitcoin and cryptos but they are slowly beginning to accept it's existence or at least they are valuing it properly. Otherwise an incident like this would have never happened in a court of USA.
Activity: 103
Though there are various opinion regarding this incident in the web, where some people are saying that this is giving cryptos a bad image. But, honestly I see this as a open door for further improvement of Bitcoin and other digital currencies' normalization or mass adoption. This should make people understand that cryptos can be utilized as a valid payment method.
Activity: 82
Though the Bitcoin here is used for bailing but good to see that the federal court is also accepting it as a mode of transaction. Recognizing BTC as a legit payment system should be set as an example worldwide so that other countries can also learn how to utilize cryptos properly.
Activity: 72
Well, this good news for the bitcoin. It has a good potential in future. As the purpose of Bitcoin is to become a currency not an asset, so this an absolutely a great news. Prices of BTC will be up again. It has also been accepted in several places. So, buy more BTC and hold them.
Activity: 78
Bitcoin has a very good potential. This news is a very great as the purpose of bitcoin is to be a currency. It has already been accepted in several countries. Prices of BTC will rise again, So hold your coins!
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-now-accepted-for-bail-at-federal-court/

Bitcoin is really going mainstream now. Even a federal court is already asking payments for bitcoin or any other crypto as bail. Is this news really legitimate or just another fake one just to at least ease our minds of what's happening recently to the crypto market. Hope this adoption of crypto even in federal courts will show great performance when it comes to the crypto market. So for all of those guys who have qualms about the situation of the market right now specially the dips of bitcoin, we just have to chill and relax then wait for the bull run soon.

What are your thoughts on this? Will this create great impact to bitcoin's value? Share your thoughts.

My thoughts? Well, as You ask... I think You should learn to get more critical towards Your sources.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Which goes to show how the government is confident on accepting crypto and have somehow accepted that bitcoin will be a part of the future. Upon reading the article, it seems that the judge ordered a certain bail to be paid in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, which gives it a go-signal for acceptance on the Federal Court and possibly any other government services that requires payment. I hope that you can use bitcoin in any other things, not just paying a bail which does not seem to happen almost often, but knowing that they have allowed it, there's a huge chance that other government branches and services would follow suit.

Yes, in fact, this is good news. More and more governments are taking bitcoins, creating laws to regulate crypto ... I think that there will soon be a rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
As the purpose of Bitcoin is to be become a currency not an asset, so this news is absolutely great! In several countries already the bitcoin is getting its acceptance. So don’t worry if the price falls. It will go up again! You just have to hold them.
Activity: 234
that's one great step for bitcoin and a very good idea, but is it a real or hoax news?..
Activity: 69
By reading this article, I think the government is now interested in cryptocurrency and they will accept it in other fields as well. The government thinks that crypto has a great future and they should utilize it.
Activity: 79
I don't know if the news is real or not, but if this is real, it will be a good news for the crypto market. Bitcoin is now accepted in bails. Soon it will be accepted in other government transactions too. It will increase bitcoin's popularity among normal people.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 26

What are your thoughts on this? Will this create great impact to bitcoin's value? Share your thoughts.

What if they're accepting it because they want to arrest more people involved in bitcoin now...
Activity: 226
If this news is true, it means the government thinks that bitcoin is the future and they should use this opportunity. Soon the exceptance of bitcoin will be in every field of the country. Which will be very good for the crypto market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Do they accept bitcoin only from federal crimes?  Cheesy.   If this doesn’t convince skeptics of the legality of cryptocurrency, I don’t know what will.
Activity: 112
This is going to be a good news for BTC if this is true. Being accepted by federal court, BTC may be able to gain more acceptance of people and thus it will be helpful to draw attention of more people towards BTC.
Activity: 44
This is going to be a good news for BTC if this is true. Being accepted by federal court, BTC may be able to gain more acceptance of people and thus it will be helpful to draw attention of more people towards BTC.
Activity: 82
yes I read the news, to be honest I still didn't understand that why they have taken this kind of decision but I will consider it as a good development for the bitcoin market and in the upcoming future situation will be more friendly with bitcoinhave patience till then
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-now-accepted-for-bail-at-federal-court/

Bitcoin is really going mainstream now. Even a federal court is already asking payments for bitcoin or any other crypto as bail. Is this news really legitimate or just another fake one just to at least ease our minds of what's happening recently to the crypto market. Hope this adoption of crypto even in federal courts will show great performance when it comes to the crypto market. So for all of those guys who have qualms about the situation of the market right now specially the dips of bitcoin, we just have to chill and relax then wait for the bull run soon.

This was the first time i have read such issue and if this is legitimate then we are now going mainstream since this acceptance is not a joke and a serious discussion..just some questions in my mind,that why federal court seems to be one of the first government branch to accept crypto when this iss not simple case for accepting
Activity: 230
It’s is very good news. I believe bitcoin have a lot of potential. Bitcoin already used as a alternative currency in some country. I think value of it will increase more in future days. Those investor will get huge profit who hold this coin.
Activity: 56
Its a very good news for bitcoin holders because it will help for the long term. Because of it the price will increase more. I think bitcoin will be the alternatively currency in future times.
Pages:
Jump to: