Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bull has Started But Not Yet ATH. - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Bitcoin's bull market started a long time ago. But I think its ATH is not fully started yet. As it now appears that Bitcoin has reached its all-time high of $72000 and the Bitcoin market has taken a bit of a dump for a while now. Since the halving is still a few days away, I think it could pump Bitcoin again by mid-April and cross $72,000 And the bull run will become more dynamic in a few days. As the market of Bitcoin is down a bit now but it will pump up and its value will increase further.
Actually you have almost got the trend mate ,Bitcoin have crossed that 72k instead it breaks 73k even not reaching April,but now we are hoping to hit 80k before April so hoping we will get that at least.before the dumping happen in April

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Not every positive change in market should hastily be judged as bullish. As well as the bull run in itself can last long, be it several months, and let's not forget the possibility that the last ATH that btc hit recently, may also be it for the year,as well as in the past, I think 2013 two ATH was hit in a year also. Pretty unpredictable. We're in the bull market, alright. But then preparing for bear market ahead is also a thing, no matter how forward that might be.

We can only judge it as they come, this market is very volatile, maybe we can have a bullish sign for a month or more than that and see the price goes from $40k-$73k. But the next week we will a massive downturn so really hard to judge it, and we shouldn't to be honest and it is very unpredictable.

Bitcoin's bull market started a long time ago. But I think its ATH is not fully started yet. As it now appears that Bitcoin has reached its all-time high of $72000 and the Bitcoin market has taken a bit of a dump for a while now. Since the halving is still a few days away, I think it could pump Bitcoin again by mid-April and cross $72,000 And the bull run will become more dynamic in a few days. As the market of Bitcoin is down a bit now but it will pump up and its value will increase further.

Technically, what we term a bull-run is a massive increased and it usually happens after the block halving. But during the last 2 month or so, pre-halving, we have made a new all time high at $73k. So this is a first for us and it could be a indication that we might see a bigger bullish run after the halving so let's find out next month. I'm been more positive though that 5 digit mark is going to be unlocked this 2024.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Not every positive change in market should hastily be judged as bullish. As well as the bull run in itself can last long, be it several months, and let's not forget the possibility that the last ATH that btc hit recently, may also be it for the year,as well as in the past, I think 2013 two ATH was hit in a year also. Pretty unpredictable. We're in the bull market, alright. But then preparing for bear market ahead is also a thing, no matter how forward that might be.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It's true, there are analysts who say that the current incident might be the same as the one in 2013, where in a year a 2x ATH was formed eight months apart, is it possible that this will also happen, because the first ATH was done yesterday and is currently corrected to $62K from $73K, certainly a huge drop.
The halving period has not yet occurred, but Bitcoin has already experienced a decline, so after the start of the halving period it will probably start to increase to form its second ATH.
And we will wait to see how much improvement will be made.
Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
bitcoin price will reach its latest new ATH next year. because usually bitcoin price reaches new ATH 1 year after bitcoin halving. and this year 2024 is bitcoin halving year.
of course next year the price of bitcoin will experience its latest new ATH.
maybe this year can also reach new ATH bitcoin price
We know that currently, Bitcoin has corrected to a price of $67K. After a few moments ago, it was surprising that it exceeded the last ATH of 2021 at $73K. But there is no longer the ability to continue moving to reach the highest level before the halving period, but a correction occurs.
Of course this is surprising, because we hoped it would continue to increase, but it stopped, so reaching $100K will probably have to wait after the halving period has passed.
With the prediction that next year a renewable ATH will be created, it is certain that there will be an increase in the coming year, or will ATH instead be formed at the end of this year? Everything is still a prediction.

Hmm, the correction is not yet done, last time I check it went down as low as $62k, so that is already a huge dump, from $73k-$63k and we don't know if it is the end of it or the market will continue as everyone is now very nervous and really pushing the sell bottom.

I wouldn't say it's surprising, but there are sets of members here who says that we will go down heavy around 30% before the halving and this could be the start. But the scary part is that we are still in the middle of the month and so there's still a lot of time to see this correction and price going on a downward spiral.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
bitcoin price will reach its latest new ATH next year. because usually bitcoin price reaches new ATH 1 year after bitcoin halving. and this year 2024 is bitcoin halving year.
We know that currently, Bitcoin has corrected to a price of $67K. After a few moments ago, it was surprising that it exceeded the last ATH of 2021 at $73K. But there is no longer the ability to continue moving to reach the highest level before the halving period, but a correction occurs.
Of course this is surprising, because we hoped it would continue to increase, but it stopped, so reaching $100K will probably have to wait after the halving period has passed.
With the prediction that next year a renewable ATH will be created, it is certain that there will be an increase in the coming year, or will ATH instead be formed at the end of this year? Everything is still a prediction.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The problem now is to break the previous All Time High. Everyone was thinking that as the price hit the previous All Time High of $69,000, it would break or penetrate the price and hit the new All Time High but ironically, bitcoin drastically came down to $65k and stated from there again to the top. And now it is moving within $65k to the $68k and predictions said before next week will end the price will hit the new All Time High of $70,000 and from there it will go up to the final bus stop of $100,000.  The movement of bitcoin is nice and people are happy that bitcoin is high at this time of the economy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 55
Many people are still wondering if what is happening to bitcoin (the rising of bitcoin price) is the bull market or run because their thinking is that the bull market will start after the halving in the month of April. And yes the bull market has started now but the All Time High will come after the halving. And as it is now, those who join and invest when bitcoin was $16,000 in the year 2022 are now on their peak in the investment. They have nothing to loss and once the price hit All Time High of $100k then their profit will be huge. And for those who were confused about the bull run and the All Time High. The Bull run is also known as bull market but the bull is not the All Time High (ATH).

The BullRun is the journey to the All Time High. Like now we are on the BullRun. You can invest in the BullRun and still make profit in the All Time High. So if you have spare money in your pockets, purses and trousers pockets use it to invest now that we are on the bull. And for those who want to experience the Bull Market in bitcoin. Now you are in but most of you don't know. Because of the different predictions of the market, many investors mostly the newcomers will miss the time.

It's too late to be speculating if we have entered the bull market or not cause we are already well in it now even if we have not exceeded our ATH, the question should be are you well prepared for up and the increase in bitcoin, cause only those that have quite the amount of bitcoin would benefit from the bull run, through out the bear season many person's that were busy trying to time the market instead of buying must have missed out on buying just because they were waiting for the best price to come, many newbies would be think that the bear still had more time, even after the ETF approval the price of bitcoin did not pump immediately and many persons still didn't take advantage to buy but we're waiting, some are buying now that the price are already shooting up and did not buy since the bear and I can't just understand why.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
February 29, 2024, 12:40:08 AM

Like clockwork!
Yesterday I saw a thread about talking to Bitcoin about whether Bitcoin may reach $60,000 before the end of this month. And look we have a few hours left and we experienced this huge pump.
So for me, this $60,000 is easy once Bitcoin will rage.

We still have at least 48 hours left to close the months so that still a pretty enough time for bitcoin to get to $60k, based on the chart I checked there seems to be a resistance at the $58k to $59k price level that’s why bitcoin is easily bouncing off from there. With it currently consolidating or ranging at this current $57k price level and the FOMO in investors continue to increase the bitcoin market momentum will increase and therefore break the resistance level which will set it not only to take out the $60k price target but on its way too to the ATH.

All in all it still an accumulation phase for me until a new ATH is set

And just like that! bitcoin is now trading at $61k+ and we are on the last day of February, so there's the $60k predictions before the month ends.
This was the first thread I remember when I saw bitcoin just hit the $60k mark. I honestly has less expectations yesterday while bitcoin was still at around $57k going strong to $58k, but another huge pump just happened so there we go.
Again, we have like more than 1 month before the halving and we're closing the gap from the most recent ATH. Now, things are really getting interesting as bitcoin may most likely going to hit another ATH just before the actual halving and what's even more surprising and interesting is the post halving bullrun. Feels like the 6 digit mark is almost at the palm of our hands.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
February 28, 2024, 03:15:14 PM
Many people are still wondering if what is happening to bitcoin (the rising of bitcoin price) is the bull market or run because their thinking is that the bull market will start after the halving in the month of April. And yes the bull market has started now but the All Time High will come after the halving. And as it is now, those who join and invest when bitcoin was $16,000 in the year 2022 are now on their peak in the investment.

Things might be different for this bull market that's coming, Bitcoin is now trading at $60,000 and more also it has only few more dollars for it to reach the previous highest price for the last bull market which was $69,000 but some exchanges had it trading above $70,000. The market is vey bullish and it's making people to keep the buying pressure up while the halving fomo hasn't started yet. Probably when the halving fomo starts we can see bitcoin trading above $70,000 if no big correction happen anytime soon to bring down the price below $50,000. The market is getting difficult to predict correctly because alot of things are getting added to the industry and also alot of investors are joining the market and this is making Bitcoin to get more popular.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
February 28, 2024, 03:26:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
February 27, 2024, 01:46:03 PM
I enjoyed the party - yes, it was fun. It was indeed a profitable end of February for anyone still holding bitcoin in their wallet without selling it at $30K - $40K. The price will soon test $60K and may soon reach the same price as the previous ATH. Sure we've seen it verry close - but it will probably correct a bit before finally hitting hard.

No plans to sell at the moment - I'm inclined to think about how I can accumulate more. There's not much in my budget to spare at the end of the month for accumulation - but still enough to buy a few sats. It feels like a new ATH will be reached after the halving even though we are now seeing the price soaring high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
February 27, 2024, 01:11:21 PM

Like clockwork!
Yesterday I saw a thread about talking to Bitcoin about whether Bitcoin may reach $60,000 before the end of this month. And look we have a few hours left and we experienced this huge pump.

We still have at least 48 hours left to close the months so that still a pretty enough time for bitcoin to get to $60k, based on the chart I checked there seems to be a resistance at the $58k to $59k price level that’s why bitcoin is easily bouncing off from there. With it currently consolidating or ranging at this current $57k price level and the FOMO in investors continue to increase the bitcoin market momentum will increase and therefore break the resistance level which will set it not only to take out the $60k price target but on its way too to the ATH.

All in all it still an accumulation phase for me until a new ATH is set
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 27, 2024, 12:59:31 PM
This is bit tricky as this might be just another extended upwards trend and not a bull market and i understand the fear of market as we have seen massive increase in Bitcoin which makes people think what if this is the peak since people are expecting Bitcoin post halving and even if this is bull run which we are going through still some may not believe due to the past experiences. I am happy that I am avoiding this situation by doing DCA as that's the only way to combat uncertainty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
February 27, 2024, 12:56:41 PM
At the pace the market is growing, it is just a matter of few weeks and likely within next month that the a new ATH will be achieved. The market has demonstrated that there is growing rush of fresh capital into Bitcoin and that will not change anytime soon.

Bull run depends on the timeframe
It could be short, mid or long-term
And the way things are all terms are leaning favourably towards a bull run.
If what we have now us not bull run irrespective of the time frame, then I wonder what we will call bull run. We are about $12k away from the ATH and the momentum is still huge yet you believe there is a time frame we will view it and it will be seen as bearish. Like I said before, the present market condition is eminently qualified as bull run.

Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
February 27, 2024, 12:49:50 PM
And as it is now, those who join and invest when bitcoin was $16,000 in the year 2022 are now on their peak in the investment.

Those who invested when the price was still $16k are already making a big profit, but it's not yet the peak of the market, nor is their profit yet at the peak. Yeah, it's a huge profit, but the price of Bitcoin will still pump and go above $100k when the bull market reaches its peak, and that's when they will earn more profit.

I think the bull market has kicked off already. Just today, the Bitcoin price hit $57,600,  which is just a few dollars away from $60k, and once it gets $60k, then we are nearing the previous ATH. If by next month the price of bitcoin becomes as bullish as it is this month, that means that we might even hit another all-time high before the bitcoin halving happens. I am now beginning to agree with some people who have already speculated for an all-time high before halving. 

Although the price might drop, anyone who still buys now will be able to earn some profit before the bull market is finally over by next year.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
February 27, 2024, 01:06:30 AM
well we got to 57k  now 56.2k both are nice numbers.  Still not there for miners but close.

If we were at 72k at this moment miners would be tripping. And so would normal investors of btc.

That would be full on bull number.

We are close.
Like clockwork!

It just pulled back a little to $55k as of the moment I am typing this and there are like a couple of days left in February, but with a huge pump of up to $5k in the next 48 hrs could bring us closer if not hit the $60k mark which brings us a little more closer from the most recent ATH as well, just like what just happened today. Though my hopes aren't so high to see such figure at the end of this month, but March could make that possible. I even had this intuition that we're gonna be hitting a new ATH which could be a little above than the last one before we reach the actual bitcoin halving, that I purely based on the current price actions. Market sentiments are too positive and optimistic since the start of this year (January) moving forward because of the ETF approval and of course the upcoming bitcoin halving.  
Usually, bitcoin will hit a new ATH months after the halving, but this year could be a little different, we might see it sooner than before.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
February 27, 2024, 01:02:45 AM
Today was one of the craziest days ever. I see in the morning there was a slight dip to $51K. Then later it breaks $53K and then $54K and touches $55K. And trades there for a bit. Then all of a sudden it breaks $55K and tops out at $57K. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

The flows were strong today. GBTC only had like $20M outflow but the rest are currently at like $300-400M without  the blackrock numbers. So we will most likely see record inflows today.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
February 27, 2024, 12:09:51 AM
well we got to 57k  now 56.2k both are nice numbers.  Still not there for miners but close.

If we were at 72k at this moment miners would be tripping. And so would normal investors of btc.

That would be full on bull number.

We are close.
Like clockwork!

No one has a crystal ball to know what will happen in the future, everyone are just making their predictions and it may or may not be right. Today bitcoin suddenly increased and touched $57.5k but can you or anyone else guarantee that it will touch $60k this month? No one has proof or can guarantee this.

Bitcoin could easily touch $60k once it rages but it could also retrace to $4xk if a black swan appears in the market. The unpredictable nature is what makes financial markets so interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: