Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Bull has Started But Not Yet ATH. - page 3. (Read 522 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
February 26, 2024, 11:35:29 PM
well we got to 57k  now 56.2k both are nice numbers.  Still not there for miners but close.

If we were at 72k at this moment miners would be tripping. And so would normal investors of btc.

That would be full on bull number.

We are close.
Like clockwork!
Yesterday I saw a thread about talking to Bitcoin about whether Bitcoin may reach $60,000 before the end of this month. And look we have a few hours left and we experienced this huge pump.
So for me, this $60,000 is easy once Bitcoin will rage.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
February 26, 2024, 10:40:43 PM
well we got to 57k  now 56.2k both are nice numbers.  Still not there for miners but close.

If we were at 72k at this moment miners would be tripping. And so would normal investors of btc.

That would be full on bull number.

We are close.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 26, 2024, 06:55:51 PM
It's always been anticipated to have a bull market right after the next halving or when even halving is coming.
Now, everyone is waiting for the next ATH which possibly takes month(s) before it will happen.

Lucky for those who have patiently waited for their Bitcoin holding which is not tempted to sell, they will receive a gift at the end when there's a new ATH.  And yes, investing in Bitcoin is still profitable since we aren't yet on ATH.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2024, 06:38:32 PM
~
Lolz! See advertisement here oh. Guy if you want to advertise your token, there is a board for that and it is here in the Altcoins Alternate cryptocurrencies>Altcoin Discussion]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0]Alternate cryptocurrencies>Altcoin Discussion, Even now you can go there and create a thread for it and people will make comments there. Now with this your comment the real discussion would be diverted. And any cryptocurrency project that asking people to connect their wallet is a scam. Because if it is not a scam then there is no need for you to ask them to connect their wallet to your website.

And I believe nobody will fall for your trap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
February 26, 2024, 06:20:55 PM
The market has been bullish right before we got into the year 2024 and for me I wonder what other bullish signs some other persons are watching out for before they come to a conclusion of this fact. The tendency for an ATH to be met before the halving is getting more assuring with each passing days and weeks to the expected month of the halving. There's still a profiting ground for investors to tap in so far as the previous ATH hasn't been met because what am looking at as next ATH is above $100k.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 423
February 26, 2024, 05:50:54 PM
In this case, it is important to learn about bitcoin from the beginning. Not only about what bitcoin is but from some abbreviations or terms that exist in bitcoin so that we can know exactly what is happening.
Indeed, for newcomers maybe the word bull run or ATH and others are sometimes a little confusing but that is precisely what must be learned and understood from the start so that misunderstandings do not occur in investing and being in bitcoin.

We know that sometimes new people prefer to explore further so that they look like people who already understand but in the end when the misunderstanding in the meaning of the terms or figures of speech in crypto is misinterpreted, the impact can be detrimental to themselves because it is not wrong to appear to be aggressive in bitcoin but of course aggressiveness must also be correct so that we are not mistaken in the next action.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
February 26, 2024, 05:42:22 PM
For me, Bitcoin started a bull run when it crossed the $30K zone. Still, it's been growing; even halving hasn't happened yet. I think, due to Bitcoin ETF approval, the bull run is going fast. Those who accumulated in the last bear season are happy now if they hold on till now. Today we have seen a significant movement on BTC. I am not sure if there is any other reason behind it. But it seems Bitcoin is not going to dump soon before it passes the previous ATH and records a new ATH. I hope soon the most-awaited ATH comes. 
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 26, 2024, 05:28:18 PM
There is a misconception for some people in regards to price movement...
For newcomers, when they see the price of Bitcoin going high, they will then think of ATH but when it drops, they will then think of collapse. Honestly, there are a lot of market experts that create confusion for some individuals.

Currently, we are in a bullish state but yes, not yet ATH. The ATH is not been seen yet when it comes but probably it happens after halving. So many speculations arise that it will happen this year and next year but that is uncertain. But it doesn't matter when it comes as long as we invest and are ready for such a big event in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
February 26, 2024, 04:42:02 PM
Many people are still wondering if what is happening to bitcoin (the rising of bitcoin price) is the bull market or run because their thinking is that the bull market will start after the halving in the month of April. And yes the bull market has started now but the All Time High will come after the halving. And as it is now, those who join and invest when bitcoin was $16,000 in the year 2022 are now on their peak in the investment. They have nothing to loss and once the price hit All Time High of $100k then their profit will be huge. And for those who were confused about the bull run and the All Time High. The Bull run is also known as bull market but the bull is not the All Time High (ATH).

The BullRun is the journey to the All Time High. Like now we are on the BullRun. You can invest in the BullRun and still make profit in the All Time High. So if you have spare money in your pockets, purses and trousers pockets use it to invest now that we are on the bull. And for those who want to experience the Bull Market in bitcoin. Now you are in but most of you don't know. Because of the different predictions of the market, many investors mostly the newcomers will miss the time.
You may be right, and many others have suspected it for some time... so by many I mean the old bitcoiners here in the forum. Last year we have a very strong increase, it was +130% for bitcoin and this year the halving is coming and the cycles in the past have shown it. It is a special event and many days/months later the ATH came. Currently there is even speculation of an ATH before the halving and it may well happen, we are not far away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2024, 04:25:23 PM
Bull run depends on the timeframe
It could be short, mid or long-term
And the way things are all terms are leaning favourably towards a bull run.
The bears might deny it but we already in a bull run since last year recovery.
Any price of BTC lower than its ATH is a good price to buy
To me it's like the undervalued section.

About pocket money on investment
The truth is this would only bring a substantial gain if it's done as a DCA i.e not a one time investment but continuous.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
February 26, 2024, 03:54:30 PM
There are some things we might be missing about this market and if time not taken this will mislead people since people always have this mindsets that whenever market changes is bull and of curse when you look at it from various angle you will think is already bullrun. Let say bull run are always considered when the previous ATH is achieved reason because there were some people who invested at the very high price of $68k on the hope to get $100k without knowing that is the maximum market could go for that year, those people who bought at that price sees the market as still bear currently because their capital has not been achieved but if their capital has been achieve we can say the market is on bull run. Likewise to people who has invested when the market was dip can see themselves as people who are already swimming on the bull wave presently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2024, 01:38:24 PM
Many people are still wondering if what is happening to bitcoin (the rising of bitcoin price) is the bull market or run because their thinking is that the bull market will start after the halving in the month of April. And yes the bull market has started now but the All Time High will come after the halving. And as it is now, those who join and invest when bitcoin was $16,000 in the year 2022 are now on their peak in the investment. They have nothing to loss and once the price hit All Time High of $100k then their profit will be huge. And for those who were confused about the bull run and the All Time High. The Bull run is also known as bull market but the bull is not the All Time High (ATH).

The BullRun is the journey to the All Time High. Like now we are on the BullRun. You can invest in the BullRun and still make profit in the All Time High. So if you have spare money in your pockets, purses and trousers pockets use it to invest now that we are on the bull. And for those who want to experience the Bull Market in bitcoin. Now you are in but most of you don't know. Because of the different predictions of the market, many investors mostly the newcomers will miss the time.
Pages:
Jump to: