Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now? - page 15. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
February 27, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Yes, i can see it already too. The bull is on the move. With many positive news from around the world, i am sure many investors are now contemplating on putting their money on the cryptocurrency.
I laugh most times when I see statements like this. We should leave predictions out and there is nothing we can predict or assume, we only expect that something positive can happen soon and until it happens, we just keep our arms crossed, pick our popcorns and see how the market is behaving, which for now, there is no point thinking of a bull run that has not even coughed, let alone start, and that is if you guys even understand what bull run means.

Good and positive news are normal to start seeing at moments like this, most especially when the whales have bought back in. I expect that we should be expecting a lot of volume in the market once we have a change of trend, but for now, there is nothing like bull run yet.

It is good to see that we are holding strong and the bears are not that impacting too much in the market, but it is too early to assume anything, considering the trend has not even changed.
I agree to one of your point that there is no need to become so enthusiastic and over passionate. It is good to be an optimist but daydream can be fatal too. However, it is the biggest truth of this decade that bitcoin will sooner or later, make a tremendous progress and nobody can stop it from that.

The need of the time is to sit back, like you said and let the bitcoin storm come and pervade our lives. The pump is coming this easy for sure.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
There are some factors that need to be in place before a bitcoin bullrun start. There must be strong and continuing demand on bitcoin, the implementation of lightning network to speed up transactions and absence of negative news that affects the price of the bitcoin. The news on widespread adoption should also help push the bitcoin price higher because it is also one of the major driving force in the bullrun.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 26, 2018, 02:09:01 AM
Market is depending on demands and supplies. If demands is high then why not? Imagine if there is war, natural disaster, or financial crisis, then the sky will be the limit
Your argument presupposes that whenever there is crisis or wars that the demand and supply of goods increase? This is a laughable disposition. Commonsense is that those involved seek out their safety first before anything else. Hunger or profiteering is not even a secondary issue in such a time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 26, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
Market is depending on demands and supplies. If demands is high then why not? Imagine if there is war, natural disaster, or financial crisis, then the sky will be the limit
The demand of bitcoin is actually increasing at a very tremendous rate and that it will keep on increasing in the future as more people are getting interested in buying of more number of bitcoins and this way the demand as well as the market value of bitcoin will rise high. The thing is you just need to get into this market as soon as possible as this is a good opportunity to get into market right now.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 25, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Yes, i can see it already too. The bull is on the move. With many positive news from around the world, i am sure many investors are now contemplating on putting their money on the cryptocurrency.
I laugh most times when I see statements like this. We should leave predictions out and there is nothing we can predict or assume, we only expect that something positive can happen soon and until it happens, we just keep our arms crossed, pick our popcorns and see how the market is behaving, which for now, there is no point thinking of a bull run that has not even coughed, let alone start, and that is if you guys even understand what bull run means.

Good and positive news are normal to start seeing at moments like this, most especially when the whales have bought back in. I expect that we should be expecting a lot of volume in the market once we have a change of trend, but for now, there is nothing like bull run yet.

It is good to see that we are holding strong and the bears are not that impacting too much in the market, but it is too early to assume anything, considering the trend has not even changed.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
February 24, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Lol. What does disaster has something to do with the prices though?

Its naturally to see the price moves up and down. We have seen in this young market although we are still in shock just coming from the frenzy that was December. Many of us earns a lot, but just like natural law, what goes up must come down and inversely, something this bad will not last as well.

So we better prepare either for the worst of the better. Buy in dips and then wait for the perfect opportunity to sell and take home the profits. And then just waited and out and hold in the prices suddenly crashes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
I also thought that it's the start when bitcoin managed to reach $11k which is very unlikely to happen quickly because of the recent FUD attack so I think we are still on the bear market but this time a weaker one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 24, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

In this digital world, it is very hard to predict as to what will happen next. Bitcoin price is very volatile that it abruptly rise up and then fall down in a glance. We are all looking forward for it to pump up and go back to to the bull run arena but as of the moment I guess the bull is still preparing to gear up soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
This is a prediction that most of us want to hear, and there's nothing certain about the password market.

We can see that bitcoin has reached the position we predicted, and I'm still very bullish on bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:24:21 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 24, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
In my opinion, the current situation in the market is the accumulation stage of institutional level, professional traders, and long term investors.  They are setting bull traps along the road to $12k so that they can buy more at a cheaper price of BTC. We are testing a major support level now at $10.3k and if it maintains that level with a higher trade volume, within next week - BTC price could breach $12k and beyond.
I guess there is market manipulation, it could be hard to imagine how fast it grows and how fast it dumps.  It seemed to be that we are just played by some individuals who have capability to twist the situations.
I know people are getting to much excited  for another bull run,  but for me I don't because I don't want to expect more and failed again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 24, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
the price dropped to $9k level again and it seems still moving down a little bit more
get your cash ready guys... buy and stock up your bitcoin at the right bottom price
you just need to guess at what price this time it will bounce back again
not too hard to guess, eh? Grin Tongue
In recent days, Bitcoin has risen from $ 9,000 to $ 10k and is returning to its old price again. When Bitcoin fell to the level of 10 k dollars, the price dropped by 8 thousand dollars. I think now panic sales are down and the price of Bitcoin has become more stable.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
February 24, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
the price dropped to $9k level again and it seems still moving down a little bit more
get your cash ready guys... buy and stock up your bitcoin at the right bottom price
you just need to guess at what price this time it will bounce back again
not too hard to guess, eh? Grin Tongue
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 24, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
Just hold your horses everyone. Bull run hasn't started yet. Its like we are having a small pullback everyday specially when we are about to start a rally. It will go as high as $11,700 then a retracement below $11,000 then it will bounce back once again. A bullrun is when the price rise unexpectedly which we haven't seen as of yet. Nevertheless, its a good sign that we have this kind of spurts from time to time, which means that investors are now slowly getting into the market. We may see bullrun in the next coming weeks or so, the questions is are you already onboard when the herd starts its run?

I believe so too, this is exactly what is currently happening today. And I have to say, with what I see as of now? I really think that all these spurts and corrections are very healthy not just for bitcoin but for all the other altcoins out there in the crypto world. I say this because clearly, events like this can only do two important things to the investors or owners which is either shake of those weak handed people who are only in for the greed and make them learn a good lesson so when they come back, they are more knowledgeable and more deserving to be owners of cryptos. The other is that it can give chance to those who are sad because they think they have already have been left very far behind by the early adapters. Anyways, I think the bullrun will be happening a few weeks for now too. Which is why I am preparing for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
No it has not started yet it will take two to three days to bitcoin to shoot up to the higher prices still it is giving chances to the people to come and buy bitcoin at lower values and sit on the train to profit pool,
How come you know that in two to three days bitcoin's price would shoot up? You know, no one can time the market as it is all just a speculation. One thing is for sure though, this year will be a roller coaster ride; alternating bear and bull markets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV
Well, can we really know this until it happens? I have heard a lot of this myself and so many true investors are really bullish on bitcoin. I won't be surprised what the after math of this huge downtrend is going to be, as there is usually a huge bullish rally afterwards.

I hope we are right though, but at the end of it all, holding is always the best thing to do, because bitcoin is definitely going to be hitting the next level of its growth and development.
That is it! Let's just hope we are right. With the situation of the market now, I would not want to rely on just sentiments or what people are feeling but I would rather rely on what the chart tells me. We have seen a lot of activities that looks bullish but ended up showing us otherwise. I am not a big fan of FUD but apparently a big fan of reality and that is what I am going to be sticking with.
No it has not started yet it will take two to three days to bitcoin to shoot up to the higher prices still it is giving chances to the people to come and buy bitcoin at lower values and sit on the train to profit pool,
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
It is so much tough but nothing is impossible at bitcoin. Just a month ago it has jumped up and reached at its best price and stayed for some time. After some days it has decreased its price again and come to at a comfortable price for traders. If expert says then something of that can be true and the last period of a year is so much important for bitcon and its users.

If it goes to $50k the it have to cross $20k at first as I think so and $20k will be perfect at that position or this coin in my opinion. We are eagerly waiting for our expecting profit and if its price goes high then it will be come to us so that keep watching on its market and get all the news as you can.

I think that your forecasts are quite fantastic, especially they are against the background of today's prices for Bitcoin. While many crypto currency users buy Bitcoin just for the sake of this, to see the huge prices for Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
It is so much tough but nothing is impossible at bitcoin. Just a month ago it has jumped up and reached at its best price and stayed for some time. After some days it has decreased its price again and come to at a comfortable price for traders. If expert says then something of that can be true and the last period of a year is so much important for bitcon and its users.

If it goes to $50k the it have to cross $20k at first as I think so and $20k will be perfect at that position or this coin in my opinion. We are eagerly waiting for our expecting profit and if its price goes high then it will be come to us so that keep watching on its market and get all the news as you can.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Well, can we really know this until it happens? I have heard a lot of this myself and so many true investors are really bullish on bitcoin. I won't be surprised what the after math of this huge downtrend is going to be, as there is usually a huge bullish rally afterwards.

I hope we are right though, but at the end of it all, holding is always the best thing to do, because bitcoin is definitely going to be hitting the next level of its growth and development.
That is it! Let's just hope we are right. With the situation of the market now, I would not want to rely on just sentiments or what people are feeling but I would rather rely on what the chart tells me. We have seen a lot of activities that looks bullish but ended up showing us otherwise. I am not a big fan of FUD but apparently a big fan of reality and that is what I am going to be sticking with.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

For now, we can see in the horizon a future bull run because of some good news from the social media and also in main stream media. More and more governments are now adapting cryptocurrency in their country.
Pages:
Jump to: