Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now? - page 11. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
Personally, I do not believe any predictions and forecasts of prices for bitcoins and other crypto-currencies, because no one knows what awaits us in the future, especially in such a highly volatile market.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
The current bitcoin bull market has not begun. Although the value is declining, I think it's a good opportunity to buy. Because we all know that the price of bitcoin will rise again, don't give up the best time to buy it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
For me the bull run has never stopped. Even more precisely said, it has been a continuous process from the moment I entered this market years ago.
 I have always believed that we would eventually reach $100k, and not even for a single moment did that change.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
Bitcoin bullrun that can reach another all-time high may not happen this 2018. The year 2017 is the bullish year for bitcoin because a lot of bullruns happened in that year. This present yearbitcoin seem to have more price dips than price surges and the market is more bearish if you compare it to the first half of last year. But there is still a chance for bitcoin bullrun in the next 6 months of this year and let wait and see if the market will go bullish again.
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
I still believe Bitcoin will bump after Chinese New Year because of the high potential of cryptos. The difficulty is that the government does not control the cryptocurrencies, so it is forbidden to fear it will affect the economy. However, Bitcoin rates will increase slightly or more in 2018.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 16, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
It was something insane, how can one be sure about anything while we are having this market jumping up and down thousands of dollars, lol

This kind of post was just been made to boost the morality of crypto people specially this season that prices are continue dropping and cant recover from previous drops

What i think is the help of some kind of post like this ofcourse that if you will only realize the mean is for u to trust.hold and keep the support in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin the top coin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 16, 2018, 01:22:05 AM
It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
too big for $ 50k. i am more optimistic to go back to $ 25k in dec month.

if that has not happened yet, then the most realistic is the beginning of 2019, the opposite of now if it goes down, then next year will rise.

We should be good at 20k by the year end provided we start seeing some of the bull run happening soon. Id it takes a longer time than it may fade away the dreams for reaching the new high this year. So sooner the better is the case now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 01:12:58 AM
I can recall how we had waited for the bull run to come, yet sadly it didn't get to move high enough that around last march 2018 everything went very low. Many are complaining others are selling their coins at a losing value. Now it stayed the same. Perhaps what we need is the right timing and skill such that we could not be predicting erroneously. Though it is really hard to predict at least we will be sure that we are not going to lose investments as much.
Activity: 101
July 16, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
we all hope it comes true, this post is much awaited and makes the motivation to invest increasingly, so we just wait its development while spreading the good news to the world about the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
July 16, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
too big for $ 50k. i am more optimistic to go back to $ 25k in dec month.

if that has not happened yet, then the most realistic is the beginning of 2019, the opposite of now if it goes down, then next year will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
I don't usually believe in so-called expert views or predictions. But if bitcoin's price is able to reach 50K by the end of the year, even heads of governments will be tempted to throw in a lot of money into bitcoin which may take the market capitalization to a height far above the expectations f everyone in crypto.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 15, 2018, 07:06:39 PM
The bitcoin bull run is a stage when a rapid increase starts, but do not expect the price of bitcoin to increase from 7000 USD to 15000 USD in a few days, this will happen in a few stages of a few correction stages will also be involved in the increased price process called correction phases

We should always expects price rally from this stage it may experience of decrease and increase. But do not expect a surges of price for a short period of time. Bull run begins possibly this upcoming months who knows price is volatile.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
I do not think like you, can see that the crypto market is bearish in the long run, the bear market will continue to last until 2018 according to my analysis. Bitcoin prices will likely recover in the short term and bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply.

According to technical analysis, the bitcoin price could fall to $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
Well the predictions still stand as most of the experts still stand by their word but I do not know either they want  to protect their ego or they are truly sure and believe in their prediction. That is one of the major questions in my mind for them now.it appears to me that they are up to protecting their ego not really believing that those prediction come to pass.
Activity: 81
July 15, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
The bitcoin bull run is a stage when a rapid increase starts, but do not expect the price of bitcoin to increase from 7000 USD to 15000 USD in a few days, this will happen in a few stages of a few correction stages will also be involved in the increased price process called correction phases
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
As for July, I anticipate that we will now gradually see 20 to 25k. Everyone is on the lookout for this. If this does not happen, it will be a big disappointment on investors. I hope everything happens as we thought.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
In February, the bull run of bitcoin did not happen. It was not in the following months either. In May, bitcoin began to rise well in value, but fell again. While we all expect that already in June bitkoin will begin, finally, to grow in price and raise the entire crypto-currency market. So far, something to say about this is very difficult. There are many contradictory and negative factors that can influence and influence the growth of bitcoin prices.
This Bull Run is to come in some months, we have been listening to this statement since January of this year. But Bull Run never showed up and we are in hope to see that very soon. Experts and analysts are now considering this thing to get be a part of our lives that this bitcoins is always roaming between bulls and bear run, and we all are just making hopes and living with them.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
June 01, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
For me price of bitcoin will rise nearly to 30/35k$ till end of this year cause second half of 2018 will be a time that crypto will be again popularized by media thanks to pump of the market which we are having now.
This prediction seems feasible but not that definite. I know you know what is going on, there is a lot of trouble where bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world is involve like legalizations and Prohibitation from different country across the globe. Specially these days where lots of ico are appearing and massive coin listing to big exchanges, i guess bitcoin bull will take place on ber months.
Activity: 490
June 01, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
I do not think so. The respond is way too shy as of now when compared to what we saw during August to 4000$ or in November and December to 20 000$. However I do agree that Bitcoin around 40 000$ by the end of the year is highly plausible.
Bitcoin has a lot of surprises in 2017 and we all hope that by the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will again surprise us. By the end of 2018, bitcoin prices could only reach 30k
Activity: 261
June 01, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
I think you are wrong, by the end of 2018 will be bitcoin and crypto market increase but bitcoin will never reach 25k in the end of this year. If supported by the community, bitcoin can only increase to 20k by the end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: