Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 29. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
Yes bitcoin is successful  now and I must tell you is a good business to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 18, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
I'm sure there are some business-bitcoin that are now successful and its in good standing as far as paying is concern... maybe some really profit from it depending on the kind of business they have since the value of bitcoin is uncertain I guess they find ways to make it up in order not to fail in their business..but still there are some who struggle and working so hard to attain something with the help of bitcoin of course.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 03:10:19 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

I think business related to bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are actually paying off, lots of people nowadays are spending their time online because of our new technologies, and being online everyday, people are actually doing business online and in the cryptoworld there are lots of work that you can go to, tou can invest or you can trade, you could also make your own coin. This way, people are actually making money in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
May 18, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
Actually,apart from trading and investing, bitcoin offers a lot of business opportunities, as more and more people want to use it. So I think there is really a lot of space for any kind of business.
in spite of it all is basically this business requires a lot of capital to be successful. so in my opinion better be patient first to be able to wait everything goes and follow the groove
This thing is very obvious right now. We have been dealing with Bitcoin for almost a decade now and we have also witnessed the advancement it has achieved despite sheer criticism in the start. The only option we are left with now is to accept the productivity of the technology and allow it to expand more and more. Long term investment according to some experts has been a profitable strategy.
Activity: 502
May 18, 2018, 12:00:39 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
yes it can be believed that profits will be earned even in a matter of hours. an ever-changing value that opens up profit opportunities in the near future.

Yes there are some serious profit involved and you can also use bitcoin in easy transactions ,but bitcoin is very risky it's not all about profit because if you don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin you will easily lose your money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 17, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
It is a possible thing for your business to accept bitcoin as mode of payment for your products and it is better to have a lot of option for payments so you can attract more customers to your business. I suggest that you should have a cold storage for your bitcoins that you will receive as a payment so you will be safe.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 11:37:53 PM
If the business is somehow related to bitcoin I do not see how they could have any kind of losses right now, the price has been increasing significantly over the past year and the interest in the currency has gone up exponentially as well, so unless there was a significant mismanagement or the business had no hope from the beginning I suppose that bitcoin businesses are doing very well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 07:56:06 PM
It is widespread at the moment and seeing people around me here taking it seriously as real business; like it is an office thing for them now and it has started yielding results for some and this motivates others too.
Yes bitcoin is very popular now and everybody want to join because they know about its benefits and that's why they want to invest in this currency for their future planning, so many people get a lot of profit from bitcoin investment and that's why they want to more investment because its price will more increase.
Yes bitcoin is the best currency to save for the long time as now there are a lot of people how are really wonder for the fine and good investment so for bitcoin it is time to shine very bright and become at the top as always, bitcoin business as buying low and holding to sell very high later is a very successful business which never end up losing but it help to earn every patient investor. So we can earn huge profit by using bitcoin buy low, hold and sell later at high as business.
Yes bitcoin is a best opportunity to make our life very easy because job salary is not enough for our house budget and that's why saving is impossible in job salary, so bitcoin can give us a lot of profit by investment and we can secure our future by it because will never lose our money and that's why bitcoin business is successful in worldwide.
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
It is widespread at the moment and seeing people around me here taking it seriously as real business; like it is an office thing for them now and it has started yielding results for some and this motivates others too.
Yes bitcoin is very popular now and everybody want to join because they know about its benefits and that's why they want to invest in this currency for their future planning, so many people get a lot of profit from bitcoin investment and that's why they want to more investment because its price will more increase.
Yes bitcoin is the best currency to save for the long time as now there are a lot of people how are really wonder for the fine and good investment so for bitcoin it is time to shine very bright and become at the top as always, bitcoin business as buying low and holding to sell very high later is a very successful business which never end up losing but it help to earn every patient investor. So we can earn huge profit by using bitcoin buy low, hold and sell later at high as business.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
i think Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
There are many ways to invest in bitcoin, but first you have to learn bitcoin on mass media or the internet to invest in bitcoin reasonably, make a profit from bitcoin, avoid losing money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
yes it can be believed that profits will be earned even in a matter of hours. an ever-changing value that opens up profit opportunities in the near future.
Activity: 134
May 17, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Bitcoin did some unrealistic to real performance. Some people witnesses the amazing pump of this coin that make some of the people in the world who holds bitcoin to be rich. From that they form new business and possible they invest again in bitcoin as they know already that it was proven good for business attraction.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
may have started a lot of known, especially for Bitcoin digital currency activist in Indonesia. How not, you could say he was one of the people who popularized the use of Bitcoin currency in Indonesia.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 11:46:37 PM
Bitcoin has a noble goal of providing great benefits to its users who are investing. Because bitcoin also affects the economy of someone who wants to earn extra income with bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 16, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach the all country. So most of the people invest the bitcoin. It any time to change the price. It can change the country growth. It help to country people growth. If people will be growth. Country will be growth. So it change the country. It good future investment and it help to people business growth. It any where to use and it easy to use any business process.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 16, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
Yes. Bitcoin is successful in business. bitcoin business is growing every day. Many new people invest it. So it is popular now. When prices decrease, they are bought and hold. When the price goes up, so they are many improvements.
we must believe that bitcoin is growing rapidly, let alone users not just one person, but a lot of users, we must believe in the presence of bitcoin.
the development of bitcoin and the growing number of people know will make the bitcoin itself more widely known by the public for their investment. indeed now it has been proven that many people are successful in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 16, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
now bitcoin is widespread among the public, many of which make bitcoin a staple job.
Activity: 308
May 16, 2018, 08:00:08 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: