Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 26. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:14:33 AM
It actually depends on what kind of business it is, the location, and it's quality. Since bitcoin is not yet so much accepted, there are possibilities that it isn't paying off. On some countries, where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment, maybe it pays off but it will still depends on their products qualities. I guess it would be hard to start a business right now with bitcoin being involved since we don't know what will be the status of bitcoin in the next more years, so it is too much risky for me.

Yes, bitcoin is really a good business oportunity to all of us crypto investor because cryptocurrency investment is a very profitable with a very wide coverage and people around the world can also participate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
No doubt that bitcoin has brought success stories to many, when bitcoin prices are no more than $ 100 they are willing to speculate as it is only optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 28, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
It actually depends on what kind of business it is, the location, and it's quality. Since bitcoin is not yet so much accepted, there are possibilities that it isn't paying off. On some countries, where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment, maybe it pays off but it will still depends on their products qualities. I guess it would be hard to start a business right now with bitcoin being involved since we don't know what will be the status of bitcoin in the next more years, so it is too much risky for me.
Activity: 2
May 28, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
I have heard from many friends involved in the process of bitcoin trading that it is a profitable business if you know how to do this the right way. As for me i listen to experts and watch news. the situation is changing daily and we need to control the market

I think bitcoin gives us a good chance to earn money and can give us a lot of profit and bitcoin has reached a huge amount of money. And as I know bitcoin can make some businesses be successful
Yes you are right we can earn a good income from bitcoin and after that if we will start a business with that money especially in bitcoin field then we will get a more success. I favor the way you people like for bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
To be successful in bitcoin business, we need to have a bitcoin knowledge, know the market and make the right decision when investing and need to have patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:12:17 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
If the cost of electricity in your area is still cheap, then the business that is still relevant to date is mining Bitcoin. Requires big capital to make rigs, but there will be good profit calculations if calculated for long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
Many Companies are investing in Bitcoin. and so are the Bitcoin-related Businesses. there is a serious Money here in Bitcoin. if there was not, then no one will waste their time here. many are doing trading, investing and even joining Bounty campaigns. and all of them are a good start if you want to earn money here in Bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
all I can do is investing and trading bitcoin, I can not do business with bitcoin because my country forbids bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions
Activity: 193
May 27, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
in the bitcoin of many businesses involved in it. this will produce results for bitcoin users, especially with hard work, patience, persistence to do bitcoin business.
Activity: 221
May 27, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
Already it is a big business success, it's a type of investment, where you can earn a lot of money and we can buy some items paying bitcoin. It's really big success.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
Think first what kind of business you want to put up accepting bitcoin as payment to become successful and you must have a big capital to have sufficient supply to avoid spending the bitcoin you received as payment so that you can hold it and sell when the price is high to double your profit.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 09:13:41 AM
I have heard from many friends involved in the process of bitcoin trading that it is a profitable business if you know how to do this the right way. As for me i listen to experts and watch news. the situation is changing daily and we need to control the market
Activity: 324
May 27, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
I think that it will become more powerful in a certain period of time and this will happen in the long run. I am sure that BTC will be approved by the most number of companies and governments.
Activity: 215
May 27, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
If you have large capital you can save Bitcoin and use your fiat currency to re-supply your business. Then when the Bitcoin price increases, you can sell the BTC to earn additional income. And when the price of Bitcoin increases, of course, it can make us profit. But when Bitcoin is used as a long term business, but the price decreases then we will incur losses.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

we can consider bitcoin is a very successful business opportunity in the form of digital currency and this is now very popular world wide and trusted by so many investors.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
Yes, bitcoin business has achieved success all the time.Because, there are a lot of investment areas here.Bitcoin is more profitable, less risk, and big profit in the short term.Besides, here are some specific rules that can easily be achieved very much success.I think it will achieve more success in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:15:27 AM
It depends on the products you are selling, if you are involved in products that have high demand you stand to make huge gain if being paid in bitcoin. You stand to gain in two ways you gain on your product selling and at the same time you gain from the bitcoin you are being paid for buying of your product. Bitcyhas the potential to grow even in your wallet just because you are the holder of it at that moment you make gain.
I have heard many success stories of bitcoins.Some build their new own houses and buy new car.Bitcoin is probably a success depends on the ICO you are joining.If the bounty campaign is successful no doubt on it.
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 05:13:44 AM
For those who do not know about bitcoin then bitcoin is a virtual currency (electronic) that can be used by anyone around the world. Bitcoin was first discovered and made in the year two thousand and nine by Satoshi Nakamoto (still a debate). As a currency, bitcoin serves as an online payment tool. Viewed from its function, bitcoin is similar to credit card but bitcoin is not tied to the regulation of any country so the administrative cost of transaction activity is very small.
Activity: 162
May 27, 2018, 05:01:28 AM
Currently I have not had a great success when investing in bitcoin, but I believe in the future I will succeed when investing in it. I think it will bring me more profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 27, 2018, 04:06:48 AM
It seems like Bitcoin business is profitable as long as you keep your earnings in Bitcoin and as long as Bitcoin price keeps increasing.
For example, a seller may hold his profit in Bitcoin while he only sells his Bitcoin to cover his expense. If Bitcoin price is rising, he is going to profit from the price difference alone.
Pages:
Jump to: