Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 5. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 17, 2018, 03:29:14 AM
I think that business is in trouble because not all the time you can earn profit using bitcoin because it might be profitable or more worst to that because of its volatility so its not good idea to use bitcoin as payment in any business.
Yeah i could agree with you there are many members here always talking and boasting their accomplishments in bitcoin business. Yet they are not telling also their failures on bitcoin as we all know that when there are success there are also failures and we should not forget that those failure are not being posted here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:14:48 AM
Are you a successful bitcoin trader and you get more profit when you invest in investing in bitcon market it will give you more profit as well as it will get you more opportunities.
Activity: 128
September 17, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

Well everyone is interested in bitcoin and its all about in investment many people wants to invest in bitcoin because of huge profit can seen. And as we can see in the Market this the right time to invest because of the current Market is down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
September 17, 2018, 12:44:51 AM
Think first what kind of business you want to put up accepting bitcoin as payment to become successful and you must have a big capital to have sufficient supply to avoid spending the bitcoin you received as payment so that you can hold it and sell when the price is high to double your profit.
Yes of course and if you may i suggest to the OP to create a business that is also inline with the cryptocurrency system. It could be so hard to mixed up the cryptocurrency to the outside or real world where centralized system is being applied. So basically payment system will hardly work and again it is better to inline with cryptocurrency just check the ICO projects for references.
Activity: 80
September 16, 2018, 11:48:07 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
bitcoin was created as a currency to make payments for goods, so in trading we feel very easy to make payments. We don't need to be complicated in doing business between countries. It doesn't need to be complicated in any country. safe and very fast, whatever our business can all be profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 16, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
BTC is a very hot market to date. Thanks to its development potential and its potential, many investors in the world have participated, attracting a lot of investment capital. I think that in the next few years, BTC will take over the national market, become the new currency of every nation and be on every trading platform.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1396
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
September 16, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
a friend of mine created job to a few people with an acceptable salary , it is like there are people working for him like a broker, he teached them  and give comission for their earnings. it is a simple job but definitely related with cryptocoins and no investment needed just his coins already holding. İ think there alot job opportunities around but btc need strong security management between employees so that jobs are not groving fast.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
Well I agree with you on this. When psychological fear, panic overwhelming you will not succeed in this market. ETH decline in recent times, as many beds have sold their ETH numbers because of that it will disappear or it will become a coin trash. I feel sorry for them because I do not believe in myself and success will not choose the weak.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
In my opinion the current bitcoin business is very difficult, it is very difficult for people to accept bitcoin as a trading currency, you can see its price change everyday and change a lot
Activity: 459
September 16, 2018, 01:11:13 AM
I think those businesses are wanting to hold Bitcoin. I think it is a great strategy and makes Bitcoin even more popular. Currently BMW has approved Bitcoin to buy their vehicles. That is a very good sign that it will increase in the future.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 16, 2018, 12:46:04 AM
Well, businesses attached to Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies like the top 5 coins on the market are thriving well. A company like Cofred in Africa operates as crypto merchants and i can attest to the fact that the business is booming with much profits seen from the developments they make each year.
People will eventually adopt with the new technology which is blockchain and it's been leading by bitcoin which is the most popular
crypto currency. The adoption is going to continue and increase over time, and right now I would just be holding my bitcoin because I believe this is the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 15, 2018, 09:34:11 PM
Well, businesses attached to Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies like the top 5 coins on the market are thriving well. A company like Cofred in Africa operates as crypto merchants and i can attest to the fact that the business is booming with much profits seen from the developments they make each year.
Activity: 700
September 15, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Most bitcoin investor before 2018 must be enjoying their profits. We can see on history price that bitcoin price below $1000 early 2017 and peak price at $20k. Even with current price, bitcoin investor still enjoying big profits
Activity: 183
September 15, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
I am a newbie in Bitcoin recently, but in the past two months the crypto market has gone down so I am currently losing money, hoping that my future will be successful thanks to this market. .

the market this year has indeed experienced a price decline that was very deep compared to previous years, not just the last two months because it entered earlier this year after the market increased significantly then experienced a correction until now the price continues to fall.

you will not lose your money even though the crypto market goes back down, with a note during this situation you still hold the coins that have been invested and do not sell them, wait until the market returns to its price and buy again if it has other capital while the price is still low.
Activity: 13
September 10, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
Relies upon what you are putting forth or offering. On the off chance that you are offering things that are sought after then the conceivable gigantic benefit can be seen. Beside that observe the unpredictability of Bitcoin. On the off chance that you have an immense capital you can stock up Bitcoin and utilize your fiat cash to resupply your business. At that point the minute Bitcoin cost increment, you would then be able to offer those BTC for additional pay. It is up to your technique on how you will extraordinarily benefit on wandering a business with Bitcoin as method of installment.
Activity: 14
September 15, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
if you want Bitcoin business success then need a lot of knowledge and analytical aspect .If you have a huge capital you can stock up Bitcoin. Then the moment Bitcoin price increase, you can then sell those BTC for extra income.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
it's a great idea and great technology with great support from reputable people. therefore, it can be called successful
Activity: 41
September 15, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
I am a newbie in Bitcoin recently, but in the past two months the crypto market has gone down so I am currently losing money, hoping that my future will be successful thanks to this market. .
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
September 15, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
With the speed of development of the current technology, BTC is a hot topic that people are interested in many people. This is a very likely trend and trend, investors around the world have realized this to invest and build their own brand. Therefore, BTC is always worrying because we always evaluate whether to invest or not. You should know about them before investing because their market is constantly changing.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

I use online merchants who accept crypto over all other merchants.  I spend about $500 per month on hosting services and it's all paid for with Bitcoin and Ethereum.  I love using it and it's way safer than putting my cc number into the computer. 
Pages:
Jump to: