Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 9. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 26, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
At the time of writing, the BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing.
However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering.

That is true. I think what played a big part in Bitcoin's success is how much support it got from the masses who supported the cryptocurrency market and specificallt in the coin itself. It has been a big hit since it is the pioneer coin in the market, and it somehow singlehandedly introduced Bitcoin to the word that has been the biggest contributor to its rise.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 26, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Bitcoin currently there have been many that use does not cover the possibility of the current bitcoin can be a very good investment at this time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
Here the bitcoin is a big business and here the bitcoin  owner is handling every thing while now many of the companies are doing projects through this and the big exchanges in the world are operating for profit so it is not as simple as we know but it is a huge system and the people who are ready for doing business the bitcoin has opened many doors for every one to come and become millionaire it is strong network of currencies which is leading the world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:16:31 AM
Might not be saying much since I know Bitcoin acceptance in many economies of the world today are still very much limited as to exchanges for goods and services.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 25, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
currently, there are very fewer businesses which directly works on bitcoin or just accepts bitcoin as a payment method. In India, however, RBI has made bitcoin unable to be used into the businesses so it is used as a peer to peer method which is not gonna trigger it into a mass scale and not everyone in India is gonna gets affected by this revolution. It will take some time to reach out at every corner in the world so that it can rule the world like the physical cash do.
Activity: 364
August 25, 2018, 04:26:08 PM
I think this market has a huge market - after all, there are a lot of crypto-loans, and services, the goods will have a demand for crypto currency. There is no stability here and there will always be growth and falling of the course, and this requires special attention to trade for a digital coin. But of course there are successful enterprises that will make profit thanks to the crypto currency.
Activity: 336
August 25, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
It is difficult for businesses to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet popular because it is new and has not yet developed, I believe that all will know bitcoin when its value reaches $ 100k and this price will not fluctuate for a long time

Bitcoin is not so new - in 2019 it will be 10 years people know it. Many businessmen that have invested in this cryptocurrency became richer. They have even opened new companies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
yes you are right bitcoin now is a very good and very successful business there are so many platforms that have started using bitcoin and blockchain technology to create safer and more convenient transactions.
Activity: 106
August 24, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
I've been successful with the bitcoin business and I only work online and pay with bitcoin and the most popular now is the bitcoin faucet, faucethub.io
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 24, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
It is paying off actually and the good thing is that there is some serious profit also involved on it especially if you had invested huge amount of money. The profit could be huge also in this way of investment. Aside from that we could consider also the fact that bitcoin is still increasing in terms of the users around the world.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
August 17, 2018, 02:03:11 AM
It is difficult for businesses to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not yet popular because it is new and has not yet developed, I believe that all will know bitcoin when its value reaches $ 100k and this price will not fluctuate for a long time
For me it is well developed and well known currency and investment to have better option for all businessmen to invest in it and get good profit though. All of my friends are now a day investing more than before as price is a bit down so being good investors it is right time to buy, since long w have seen bitcoin being successful and making great progress all over the worlds, so it will keep on going.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
Bitcoin is a successful campaign. Many investors invest. That's a big profit. bitcoin is now widely spread throughout the world. bitcoin is a popular business. Investors invest heavily here. This is the most successful bitcoin coin. People are investing here for a lot of high value. And bitcoin has been shown to be a successful venture. The bitcoin value posted an estimated $ 20000 last year. The bitcoin business is obvious.
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
bitcoin is a success in the world of Finance, I think on the Internet you can find a lot of people who have made a fortune on that invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
Bitcoin is a type of asset that is always sold and bought on a large volume of sales. A large volume of bitcoin will cause a significant drop in prices. bitcon influenced by certain factors so for successful bitcoin business we need to understand the mechanism of price action
Activity: 231
August 19, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Inevitably, today, the bitcoin gets better in the world. bitcoin is very successful. People are investing in getting a huge profit. They are going to invest in a trustworthy coin. Of these, bitcoin is the right type of coin. bitcoin is right if you say the lead in investment. bitcoin was $ 20000 worth of last year. It is confident that this will increase up to the same price in the next year. The bitcoin business was very successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Depends on what you are offering or selling.  If you are selling items that are in demand then the possible huge profit can be seen.  Aside from that take note of the volatility of Bitcoin.  If you have a huge capital you can stock up Bitcoin and use your fiat currency to resupply your business.  Then the moment Bitcoin price increase, you can then sell those BTC for extra income.  It is up to your strategy on how you will greatly profit on venturing a business with Bitcoin as mode of payment.
Yes, I think it's also good for business as you say, it all depends on the business we are going to run, there are many ways they do it, sometimes they also sell some clothes as a business for BTC income, even they sell various types that can produce BTC, but all depends on ourselves how to run the business properly.
Activity: 14
August 12, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
Many things and success we can get for knowing bitcoin, I'm glad that I can earn extra income from bitcoin and of course this is the thing that makes me optimistic with the future bitcoin. Bitcoin dealing is a successful stuff in the crypto market and has been a spot of the great magnetic power to attract good money since the start. Though the start of the technology was not so good because it was not welcomed but it covered the journey slow and steady and won the crypto race. All the monetary economist talks positively about the profitability factor of Bitcoin but its success depends on the level of your understanding about the technology.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
August 16, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Bitcoin is very popular but the profit in cryptocurrency cannot be easily obtained because you always need to wait for the market to pump up in order to multiply your coins.
Activity: 262
https://saturn.black
August 16, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
the current situation is different when this thread is made, now more and more people are knowing bitcoin. this is a tremendous progress for bitcoin because it is increasingly known in the wider community.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency in the current market. Its usage is gradually increasing. Its time to achieve success in betting, we have to be brave to start this business. Because in the present world, the first one is used as a colored coin.
People are trying to advertise bitcoin based on the profits it brings, but in fact they are contributing to lowering market capitalization. More and more people invest, but the whale draws its capital out of the market
Pages:
Jump to: