Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 24. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Roshpit.ca is the world’s first betting pool for placing bitcoin wagers on the outcomes of professional games exclusive to DotA.  DotA is a highly competitive online game (www.dota2.com).

Our goal is to forge a community from the most hardcore fans of pro DotA and bitcoin gamblers to evolve the competitive spirit for eSports. We plan to continously develop, maintain and collect feedback so that the webapp can sustain maximum quality.

Our team consists of die-hard dota fans and we’re excited about the prospect of enhancing the eSports experience.The team is confident that our hard work and testing have made the app rock solid.

We would like to get bitcoin users/enthusiasts to try our app! Thanks!
vx1
Activity: 7
You bet we are a Bitcoin Business, Supporting/Promoting Bitcoin 100% and the People ! Spread the Bitcoin word
yes I am a developer too : www.BTCAddict.com as dedicated as you get ! All are welcome, and if we can help you with something just ask .. we will do our best  Smiley Access to my portfolio is freely available on our site.

Dev Skills:
---------------
Html
JavaScript
Cgi
PHP
MySQL
CMS
Xml
Beta Test etc
System and Network Admin
Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
Activity: 12
Hello! I create affordable custom websites for individuals and small businesses built on WordPress and the Genesis Framework. I do great work and my prices are fantastic! My website and portfolio are available at http://pennywebs.net

Thanks!
Activity: 1
I will offer a website where users can complete tasks in order to earn coins. I am looking to post about it on the forum.
Activity: 2
Kudos to all you developers starting to accept btc.

As well as accepting payments in btc, we need to be pushing clients/companies we work with to factor btc into their own online payment systems. Any ecommerce sites you are developing it is worth at least asking if they'd like you to build in a bitcoin payment module (after explaining the benefits of course), and this will rarely take much of your time if they are using a popular shopping platform, as services like bitpay and BIPS already offer plugin modules for the big ones.
Activity: 11
I'm the guy who runs http://www.retrotowers.co.uk

We accept bitcoin as a payment method for Retro Game flash carts, clone consoles, controllers, cables, repair parts and lots more retro gaming related hardware.
Activity: 14
I am looking to gather comments.

P2P Trading Protocol for Bitcoin v0.0.1 - https://gist.github.com/andrewhodel/7489335
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Offering webdevelopment with
- python
- php
- mysql
- ajax
- jquery
- sysadmin (Linux servers)

Cheers!
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Hello Bitcoin community, we're an exchange and web-wallet service Coinomat.com. We have just launched, our goal is to offer an all-in-one web solution for all your cryptocurrency needs, including secure online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, instant exchanges between cryptocurrencies and fiat, merchant solution, local exchanger network and much more.
Please whitelist Smiley
Heya. I run a small custom woodworking/finish carpentry business out of Vancouver. I've been reading about bitcoin for the past year or so and am very excited to see where it goes. I can't wait to be a part of this comunity and would love to start accepting bitcoin as payment for my work!

facebook.com/wernerwoodworking
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Offshore dedicated servers
Activity: 4
We are Quantitative Algorithmic Trading and Blackbox developers, and have just completed porting some of our algorithms to the bitcoin market.

It's exciting to see an emerging market, especially with bitcoins high volatility. (Traders love volatility, investors hate it.)

So we would like to introduce it here in bitcointalk.

We are very open to ideas and improvements. We don't have a lot of experience dealing with the retail market.

Would also like to post some charts and analysis from some of our other analytic systems.

Parent Company: QDM7.com

CJ

Activity: 41
I own ecoin.org , looking to launch new crypto currency or a marketplace depending on prospects.
Activity: 19
Made a simple stop-loss order system (monitors price and executes a market order at the trigger price)
http://stoploss.pw/
+1
Activity: 3
Made a simple stop-loss order system (monitors price and executes a market order at the trigger price)

http://stoploss.pw/

Only has Mt.Gox support but Bitstamp support is coming soon Smiley

That is a great idea, none of the exchanges have this functionality which is a common feature of equity trading accounts.

Good luck

Hello, I find this very interesting.  Are there any plans to implement dynamic stop-loss orders?  That is, if set to "activate if price drops 5%", in case the price rises, a dynamic order will set the new base for the 5% drop to the new higher price.  For example, if the BTC price was $100, and my dynamic stop-loss is at a drop of 5%, if the price goes down to $95, it will activate. However, if the price goes up to $110, I would like the "activation price" would be set to a drop of 5% from $110, that is $104.5

Activity: 19
I'm a long time reader and lurker and first time poster.

It's great to be a n00b and to contribute to the community.

My company is bitcoin business and I spend most of my time thinking about smart property and smart contracts using the bitcoin protocol.

You can check my blog here: http://bitcoinbusiness.wordpress.com

I also created an Android Application with my co-founder and we launched it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brandon.bitsofcoin&hl=en

I'm studying up on exchanges and the decentralization of exchanges, given bitcoin's impact. If anyone is working on reviewing exchanges, please let me know.

Cheers!
Taariq
Activity: 17
I specialize in .NET development languages and database programming.  I do websites and desktop applications.  About to post on my site that bitcoin is accepted!  Will also being hiring a graphic designer I found on this very site and be paying them with BTC.  I love it!
www.tsoftdevelopment.com
First and foremost I am a web programmer looking to be payed in BTC. 

Secondly, I am looking to provide premium fudge in exchange for BTC. Our family has owned and operated retail stores and have been in business for over a few decades, so we know our fudge is good! Hopefully I can list some products before the holidays come up. A box of fudge makes a wonderful gift. Any interest?
Activity: 21
working on a book which teaches people how to build their own passive income business advocating bitcoin as a payment processor. Here is a QUICK summary:

Chapter 1: In part one you'll learn how to find
the right niche for you and how to research your
competition and then source products

Chapter 2: After you figured out what your business is about,
website creation is the next step. In this part I will show you how
to get your website online, and how to increase conversions.
This part will also show you how to beat the competition of ANY niche.

Chapter 3: Then i will show you how to generated TARGETED TRAFFIC so
you can make money on day ONE. I will cover PPC(pay per click), Social media, Youtube,
SEO, email marketing and other traffic generating strategies.

Chapter 4: In this section you will learn how to maintain your business
and how to make MORE money using strategies such as outsourcing, increasing conversions,
fraud prevention, virtual items, and other ways.
Activity: 2
Hey all, I'm a developer with years of experience in PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, various databases, you get the idea. I'm really good at what I do, but not so much at coming up with ideas. Anyone with a business idea need a coder?
Pages:
Jump to: