Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 23. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi! I'm doing my best to build a wallet which my grandma and her friends can easily use. Right now, even my father thinks dealing with bitcoins is something like trying to find Morpheus.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Offshore VPS Hosting - https://libertyvps.net
Hello!

I'm going to advertise my company "LibertyServices", with product LibertyVPS.net on this forum. We are offering privacy respecting VPS and hosting that can be paid with Bitcoin! We have a heart for Bitcoin and want to help answer other people questions too!

Kind Regards,
LibertyVPS Marketing Team
Activity: 1
I am a complete newbie to mining and would like to know if its possible to mine without any specific hardware and just through a pc??
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
Hi,

We are a team of bitcoin developers.
Our portfolio http://www.engine-it.com/portfolio/

We have created
LiteTree.com - bitcoin/litecoin exchange service
Cryptothrift.com - auction for bitcoins/litecoins

We will help you to develop a site of your dream.

Thanks!

And thanks to you cryptothrift.com has been doing great Smiley
Activity: 4
I'm a developer looking to get whitelisted in order to post in the language specific section.
Activity: 14
Hey all! I have been trying to get some Bitcoin-related business going and I would very much appreciate being whitelisted.

My wife and I have a new CoinGig store called Strangely Awesome: http://www.coingig.com/strangelyawesome

I have a LocalBitcoins account too, trying to get some local exchanges: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/alexmarkley/

Finally, I am a contract web and application developer and I would love to shift some of my business over to BTC.

Overall my goals are to make a few BTC, learn a lot, and help stimulate and participate in the Bitcoin economy.
Activity: 11
Programmer here, trying to start local exchange
Activity: 8
We are online retailers selling silver and gold jewellery from the uk. We have just started to accept bitcoin on our jewellery site and if it goes well then we will enable bitcoin payments on our craft sites.

http://www.amandassilverboutique.com

If there is any gold or silver jewellery you are looking to find for christmas presents just pm me and I'll see if we can get it as we have accounts with the major Hatton garden companies and not all products are listed on our site.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hello, Looking to get whitelisted -
I have a local BTC-Cash Exchange
Activity: 16
I'm the creator of a little gift product. It's a perfect bedtime story or consolation for someone who's grieving the loss of a pet.

It will be an app (possibly with personalization capability, e.g. name of cat and cat's owner), an ebook, an MP3, and a printed book possibly with a CD.

The MP3 is now for sale online for dollars or BC. The other products will be ready for sale soon.

I'm using Coinbase.

Would love to get a whole BC for any one of these products, but that seems too good to be true.

Not sure how to charge fractions of a BC... Does everybody use MicroBitCoins? What do merchants need to know about that, and where's a good place to find out?

Thanks for any advice!

Is it OK to plug your business and the stuff you sell on the forum?

Catland.ORG

Activity: 40
Working on an auction site for users to sell their stuff for btc. I'd like to get access to the rest of the site to post to solicit ideas for it aswell as what users would expect, then when its ready in a week or so advertise it in the project area.
CyberKey is a truecrypt + key manager mashup to deal with the only
known weakness of truecrypt: password hacking. I figured I could make
it easy to use truecrypt with unguessable passwords, and use that to
store digital wallets safely.

CyberKey has been tested with electrum and multibit. It's a
lightweight integration that
1) copies your wallet file to a vault ( leaving the original in the
same directory it was in in case you don't like cyberkey)

2) automatically launches your wallet program when you fire up cyberkey

3) shuts down your wallet program, when you turn off cyberkey.

I hope you like it. It's free for a single 10mb data vault, with a
reminder to upgrade for 0.15 bitcoin to a premium version that stores
more encrypted information. You can learn more, and download it from
www.cyberkey.com/bitcoin

Please let me know what you think.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey

I'm a lead web designer/developer/webmaster and the only guy in our company
that actually owns some BTC! Also interested in developing more content for my Bitcoin
related website http://bitcoinula.com/ and then add Bitcoin related products & services
with BTC the only payment option.

My site is a modified WordPress site with a ecommerce plugin ready for a shop/catalogue
but having some hassles with the current Bitcoin payment plugins available.

So, I'm either looking for a good plugin that some of you already using or gather
some info on API's to write my own WordPress Bitcoin plugin.

PS. Bitcoin is changing the world of e-commerce!
Kenya in Africa Mobile Network already integrated BTC with their mobile money wallet.
They buying BTC with airtime & mobile money.
Hello to the bitcointalk community!

MyMoneycloud is an exciting project that is changing how we access and interact with Bitcoin. Our aim is to make Bitcoin and all crypto-currencies more secure and easier to use.

Please stay tuned for official threads to learn more about us and our "coinless" solution for Bitcoin.

Until then feel free to take a look at our website!

http://mymoneycloud.com

Best of luck to all who have the foresight and courage to help develop and promote Bitcoin!
Activity: 2
Hi everybody! Im noob  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Hello im new
Activity: 6
Howdy

I run an extremely laid-back Unix Shell Account service called Soupwhale Shells. I own a couple high-spec linux servers and I give people an account with which they can do whatever they want, except for certain illegal activities. Non unix geeks would probably call our service VPS or Seedbox or Website or Game Server hosting, even though it's really all of the above.

So far, i've offered people free accounts, with unlimited CPU, RAM, and bandwidth usage, only limiting their disk usage (10GB), and i've let them pay for more space with a one-time fee. But I'd like to start actually monetizing this service.

So I bought up a couple more servers! Right now, I'm just breaking even and my load% is basically 0, so I'd like to start advertising.

Obviously I'd like to be paid in bitcoin, so I figured I should make a thread here.

John

Great stuff, and wish you all the luck but..
Could you just update where the servers are located - I think others would find this important too.

Also servers specs including network connectivity. Moreover when server location not only means geography but a data centre too.
Activity: 11
Howdy

I run an extremely laid-back Unix Shell Account service called Soupwhale Shells. I own a couple high-spec linux servers and I give people an account with which they can do whatever they want, except for certain illegal activities. Non unix geeks would probably call our service VPS or Seedbox or Website or Game Server hosting, even though it's really all of the above.

So far, i've offered people free accounts, with unlimited CPU, RAM, and bandwidth usage, only limiting their disk usage (10GB), and i've let them pay for more space with a one-time fee. But I'd like to start actually monetizing this service.

So I bought up a couple more servers! Right now, I'm just breaking even and my load% is basically 0, so I'd like to start advertising.

Obviously I'd like to be paid in bitcoin, so I figured I should make a thread here.

John

Great stuff, and wish you all the luck but..
Could you just update where the servers are located - I think others would find this important too.

Activity: 5
Howdy

John
Pages:
Jump to: