Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 30. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
Hello all!

We engineers have realized that many of you either have questions about or are very interested in the engineering and more technically dense concepts regarding the Baby Jet, Sierra and the Golden Nonce chip.

Therefore, we have decided to take periodic breaks to join in forum discussions, as we are best suited to address such inquiries.

With that said, let the fun begin!

Cheers,

The HashFast Engineers

Welcome to BitcoinTalk, HashFast Engineers!

I'm glad to have your help answering the many technical questions the curious forum members are asking.

As HashFast rolls out its first batch of ASICs and begins to grow an ecosystem of supporting ODMs, hosts, group buys, etc. your presence will be invaluable!

May your stay on Noob Island be a short one.  See you at the adults' table!

-HF_CL
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello all!

We engineers have realized that many of you either have questions about or are very interested in the engineering and more technically dense concepts regarding the Baby Jet, Sierra and the Golden Nonce chip.

Therefore, we have decided to take periodic breaks to join in forum discussions, as we are best suited to address such inquiries.

With that said, let the fun begin!

Cheers,

The HashFast Engineers
Activity: 8
Hello, I am new to btctalk but I have had an understanding of what it is for a very long time.

Since when botnet-mining started.

Currently I have invested in a automated btc-e trading system.

I am looking for a maximum of 5 investors, You choose yourself how much to invest and I will give you an ROI from there.

Why do I need investors?

I'm "broke".

This systems buys low -> sells high. Daily profit from 5-500$ depending on amount of BTC you have and what aggression level.

If you are interested let me know
Activity: 34
Hello world!

I am the new community liaison for HashFast.

We are striving to forge close links with our customers and the mining community.

To make that happen, I'll be checking the forum almost everyday, posting updates, answering questions, and gathering feedback.

You all may contact me via email ([email protected]), PM (after I escape from Noob Island), or on the 'HashFast Community' thread I will create ASAP.

Welcome, Community Liaison. Smiley

Amy Woodward
VP Engineering
HashFast Technologies
Activity: 235
I`m a junior software developer, actually works with a ASP.NET e-commerce plataform and im looking for development projects accepting BTC as payment.

Lets get in contact maybe we can work on something I have...

I am willing to help you out too
Activity: 168
HashFast Community Liaison
Hello world!

I am the new community liaison for HashFast.

We are striving to forge close links with our customers and the mining community.

To make that happen, I'll be checking the forum almost everyday, posting updates, answering questions, and gathering feedback.

You all may contact me via email ([email protected]), PM (after I escape from Noob Island), or on the 'HashFast Community' thread I will create ASAP.
Activity: 2
I`m a junior software developer, actually works with a ASP.NET e-commerce plataform and im looking for development projects accepting BTC as payment.

Lets get in contact maybe we can work on something I have...
Activity: 2
Looking for a good developer to help build a site that only uses bitcoins for payments
Activity: 10
I'm starting a small side business making a wooden box with everything need in it to be a independent mining system. I'm based in the USA. It will be able to  use  USB bitfury miners and hold 45 of them.
Activity: 39
Hi.
This is my project:

http://dc-charts.com

Service generates bitcoin, litecoin, namecoin, ppcoin, feathercoin, novacoin, terracoin price and market depth charts.

In "for webmasters" section there are small price charts and current exchange rate widgets. You can simply add them to your website.
Activity: 6
We created UnoWallet, a free instant bitcoin wallet, which we felt was much needed after the sad demise of instawallet.
UnoWallet is essentially a URL-wallet, with a slight twist Wink
This is planned to be forever free so donations are welcome.
Activity: 5
I just launched BulkSource.me, a site for crowdfunding bulk hardware orders such as ASIC chips which normally require 100-10,000 orders at a time, currently in its registration phase, more info and product campaigns coming in a few days!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Bitcoin admirer
Hey everyone,
I'm Umbrel, developer and bitcoin admirer.

Couple weeks ago I've launched my new project: http://www.spend-a-bit.com

It allows to top up prepaid mobile phones in 100+ countries worldwide using Bitcoins!
More services coming soon!
Long term goal is to provide thousands of online services available to pay by bitcoins.

It's really hard to cashout or pay, using Bitcoins now, especially outside of US.
And existing merchants are all hosting companies or coffee shops. Here we come!
Hope it may be useful to you!

We're still in a beta period, so comments, suggestions, advices are highly appreciated!

Kind regards, Umbrel.
Activity: 96
Hello from Bali Island, Indonesia.

I recently launched http://RoastStation.com - a unique coffee experience for fellow bitcoiners.

We're trying to prove with our small-scale "fresh roasted coffee from the source" business that Bitcoin can motivate local food producers to provide a higher quality product and raise their standard of living by allowing them to reach / sell to a global market at higher prices.

(Mainly by helping them skip at least some of the many layers of middlemen between farm and end-consumer present in the current red-tape and corruption-ridden fiat currency system).

My theory is that there is enough interest in the bitcoin community to validate our "proving ground project" as a viable business model that can then be replicated and scaled.

Would love to engage the community here - introduce them to our product and our project and see how we can help each other.

Sincerely,
JB Allen
"Java Nomad"

Activity: 26
Hey there,

I'm SquashJ and I'm a web developer proficient in building dynamic websites using JavaScript, PHP and MySQL. Further, I am strongly interested in network security and cryptography, with some practical knowledge and experience in both fields. I'm UK-based, and I am currently studying an IT course at a college of further education, the first year of which I have already completed. During this period, I have achieved a Merit grade in both Website Design Strategy and Website Production. Alongside these units and others, achieved a Pass grade in Client Side Customisation of Web Pages and Computer Networks.

I have been enthusiastic about computers and the Internet since I was young, and learned how to program and develop websites in my own time. I don't have a portfolio or any previous work to show off because this is the first time that I'm actually publicly offering my services as a web developer. Most of my time applying my skills has been spent working on private projects and tools to save me time, although I have experience developing fully-functional websites. My strengths are developing back-end systems and integrating them into the front-end, although I am also proficient in HTML and CSS.

Due to my lack of portfolio or any real credibility, I am of course willing to initially develop websites at a price substantially lower than that of which you may usually pay.

If you have any queries, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you,
SquashJ
Activity: 1
Hello, I'll be using this account as the official company account of getBspendB. An old thread regarding the service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224952.0;all
Activity: 68
im now so Long a member, but i cant post somewhere else than here,is this normal?
Activity: 4
booze4bitcoin.eu is soon opening its doors for bitcoin community. We are just waiting for approval from BitPay.

Account is for handling public relations and providing annoucements.

Thank you
Activity: 8
I've recently announced BitTrust, a project that provides data and reviews on Bitcoin services. You can post and promote a business that you currently own or enjoy that's not listed, or rate a business and let others know if you had a good experience.

The ultimate goal is to make bitcoins more widely accepted and comfortable to use for average consumers--right now there is an aura of distrust and sketchiness that comes when browsing Bitcoin websites. Hopefully our website can help people know who they can trust.

Besides reviews, the website also hosts other data such as screenshots, recent transactions, and known associated public bitcoin addresses. In the future I hope to calculate further associated addresses (which originate from the same inputs) to collect more data about each service.

I'm very open to hearing suggestions so please let me know if there's anything to improve or fix on the site! http://www.bittrust.org
Activity: 10
Hello,

im James Morton, the CEO of https://bitcoinera.net/ a bitcoin wallet that pays 6% interest and makes investing in bitcoin really easy.

I will try to be active in the forums as much as i can.
Pages:
Jump to: