Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 33. (Read 306607 times)

uk1
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Selling items on bitmit adding more daily. http://bitmit.net/en/user/uk1/?ref=5540
free shipping on most items
Feel free to message me if you need anything or have any questions.
Thanks,
UK1
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This account is owned by BitQuick.co and BuyBitcoin.US
hi , we are making a online shop that only accept bitcion payment, and selling cool things.
waiting for our news  Cheesy
Activity: 26
Hello,

we just launched:

https://bitcoinera.net/

We are a group of traders, miners and gambling site operators and Bitcoinera.net will be a Bitcoin Bank which pays interest each month!

We even have a 3 tier MLM affiliate program ready, so people can start building referrals and earn alot of free bitcoins.

Chris,
Bitcoinera.net
Activity: 49
Greetings to all.

I am looking for a great experience among highly enthusiast bitcoin businesses by providing valuable high quality web design & development and  application related services to the entire community.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I wish to help Bitcoin go mainstream, so I will participate in a soon to start Bitcoin project with this purpose, and I plan to travel from North of México , South, as far South as I can go, probably Argentina.

I'm a developer, and have developed a few things,
if you think you can help, or if you wish to participate a soon to begin project from Europe
pm me

www.laevolucionsocial.com
Activity: 5
HI everybody,

I'm looking for a btc job or any good possibility to earn some btc.

IT writing gigs or German <-> English translation gigs would be preferable. I'm thinking about 0.1 btc per 400-700 words for writing and 0.15 btc per translated word.

If anybody is interested PM me!

Itnom
Activity: 33
Bitcoin technology education & services. Also, the first bitcoin accepting business directory in Puerto Rico.

So the next time you visit our beaches on your vacation, check were you can spend your BTC at: http://bitcoinpuertori.co/ (Soon in English!)

We also do IT Security/Consulting for BTC.

Activity: 46
Hi
neaby here
 sorry just figgering out how an forum works , hello for all if this is posted

he's a newbie. what were you expecting? take it easy. lol
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
Hello,

We are starting new commodity exchange, where anybody can trade full-maintained Hashes based on Bitfury ASIC chips, future contracts for Bitfury ASIC chips and even hardware based on this fantastic chip.
Activity: 5
Idk...
Activity: 14
PHP developer here. Long time lurker, and the boards have been very helpful, but would be nice to be able to ask questions on the boards from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Hi
neaby here
 sorry just figgering out how an forum works , hello for all if this is posted
Activity: 14
Hi
neaby here
Activity: 4
We are an established full-service travel agency that is now accepting bitcoin.  We can book practically any vacation with bitcoin including resorts, cruises and hotels.
Activity: 13
Hey Jean Paul,

That sounds like a pretty neat idea! Good luck with that! Please let us know if you'd be interested in being featured on our site as we progress forward. Feel free to shoot us a PM.

Hey,

we are group of friends starting Adult Video On Demand Platform - and we are accepting alt coins - as far as I know, first in adult Wink

http://bitclit.com/

Cheers,

Jean Paul

Hi,
We are a couple friends that are starting a new site. Our focus is on promoting BTC by offering cool products at discount prices and hooking up Bitcoin vendors with buyers. We would really appreciate it if you could take a look and give us some feedback. We're offering a few products to get off the ground as we work out more deals with suppliers.

It would be great to get whitelisted so we can talk to more people on the site!

Thanks!

www.coinarc.com
Activity: 298
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Association Switzerland
Hi

I've started a small Qt/C++ Bitcoin Utilit library (https://github.com/lclc/QBitcoinUtil).
Might be useful for others too, who want to create for example Mobile or Desktop (KDE) widgets which shows the current BTC/$€£ price, converting tools etc.

I'm also working on a small app / widget which lists the balance of your wallets (or others), for watching your overall Bitcoin wealth Wink

Regards
A hearty hello

I am interested in algo-trading / arbitraging bitcoins into the UK markets

Anyone UK based have any experience of opening a business account for a bitcoin based business?

How did you go about convincing them to grant you an account!?

Activity: 4
Hello,

I am interested in the bitcoin crypto, the mining process and custom fpga development. Would love to be able to post in the mining hardware section. Thank you!

Regards, Chris
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Hello fellow Bitcoiners!!

Swedish exchange saying hej!

Smiley

mvh,

I'm all around the World, and still congratulations and thankyou, exchanging Bitcoins in Sweden is such a great thing. Wish I do something similar soon.
Pages:
Jump to: