Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 54. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

we just implemented bitcoin payments in our Silver, Gold and Diamond jewelry eshop: www.Silver.Ag .

We offer cheap or even free worldwide delivery. Direct producer (made in EU), more then 140.000 pcs of jewelry physically in stock.

We also offer affiliate, dropship and wholesale cooperation (please ask for link).

Any comments are very welcome.

Thank you

Igor
Activity: 8
We're Yumcoin, the best way to sell your digital creations for Bitcoin.

https://yumcoin.com

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Activity: 7
I work for a small computer business and we are considering offering various custom computer systems/components in exchange for BC/LC.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Hello,
I am developer of a website which is a combination of pinging service and block search service which just got extended to issue shares for mining and signature verification. The URL is http://www.coinmonk.com
Feel free to comment/suggest on anything if you feel like doing one.

Thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Just finished reading almost 90 full pages of this thread.

Interesting read indeed.

I'm glad to see so many different ideas, really thinking outside the box.

What I love about bitcoin is that it has no heritage that it has to hold on to - meaning it has no history, no culture, nothing to hold it back. Innovation is available to all!

I am currently working on a MAJOR opportunity, no ready to discuss yet, but exciting times ahead Smiley

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi! I will sell you bitcoin peer to peer at Ukraine

Please PM me the details of what you have.

Bitcoin Dr
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
People involved in bitcoin are some of the most free thinking innovative people I've seen. I dig the way you've implemented this.

Bitcoin Dr

I'm very close to releasing an automated bitcoin escrow service at: https://coinguard.org <-- check it out and give me your feedback.

My intentions are to work closely with the community to build features, bugs, improvements, and trust overall.

Thanks

Good Luck. I hope you keep up. Escrow people are the cream of the crop. The chosen few. Most people are into exchange. You're the exception.
Activity: 6
Hi there all,

I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce my project.

I am working in conjunction with an experienced graphics designer on an android app that aims to centralize as many legitimate BTC and LTC accepting retailers as possible. The app will be free for consumers and close to free for businesses accepted to list in our plaza.

We are not for profit at this stage as our primary focus is to bring legitimacy to the coins and expediate widespread adoption.

I would be keen to hear from anyone who has any ideas to add and input as to what hurdles we may encounter along the way.

We are also obviously keen to hear from any retailers interested in rental space within the app. We are not interested in any morally questionable retailers as the primary focus is to attract consumers to cryptos which is vital for there success. We aim to dilute the current opinion that cryptos are useful only for illegal purposes.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

ShanMico
Activity: 24
hello i am the owner of RuneBTC a mmorgp currency shop that sells for BTC and LTC

i am currently in need of a web deisgner!

so hit me up!
Activity: 25
Working to develop real estate offerings for btc. Everything from lending to sales. Would like to know if there is any interest in this area. Thx
Activity: 2
Hi,
I attended the BTC conference this ye
ar, and made a pitch at the hackathon pitch stage where I mentioned my team's interest in solving particular problems in the shadow banking system with a bitcoin-like protocol. I'm working with a talented academic cryptographer right now and assessing interest from other developers and parties. Hope to get whitelisted, and reach out to me if you'd like to hear more.

Alex
Activity: 18
A good idea will be running p2p exchange stock with crypto coins. All you need is client (maybe incorporated in wallet program) and you can exchange with other people. No central point - nothing to close Cheesy
Activity: 35
www.bitcakes.com domain name is available if anybody is interested in starting a bitcoin website.

I guess you could sell cupcakes for bitcoin online with that domain?

Smiley

(Sorry for the smartass post, I think I need to post a few more and then I can finally order on the group buy for that USB ASIC)
Activity: 5
www.bitcakes.com domain name is available if anybody is interested in starting a bitcoin website.
Activity: 10
I run part of an MMA Studio. We are looking to be on the wave of the future and we think this is something worth our time!

Looking for an opportunity for an easy form of transaction that can be applied globally... and this is it!
Activity: 11
I trade on Canada's Virtex in Calgary, Alberta. Canada's AML people (FinTrac) have declared that they will not molest Bitcoin traders. I am exploring avenues for enhancd cross-border fiat trade...
Activity: 14
One of my projects is http://btc.wv.to aka "bitcoinlinklist-tk".

As you maybe already guessed it's a Bitcoin related linklist. I try to keep it as updated as possible and am pretty convinced that the website is good. You won't find any shortened links and you won't have to skip ads to use all the provided services.

Feel free to ad me on Skype or Twitter to stay in contact.
Activity: 14
Hello,

I am Tom from Lithuania. I am president at UAB HyperX Technologies. We are working on asic based SoC for really fast computing power.  We will soon announce our development result in this forum.

For verification here our company details

UAB „HyperX Technologies“
K. Petrausko g. 26, LT-44156 Kaunas
Tel. +37037678866
Faks. +37037678867
Email [email protected]

Company code 146467375
VAT code LT357584202
IBAN LT31 7044 0600 0224 3252
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
I just stumbled upon this thread. I'm a graphic artist and print broker, been in the business for 25 years.

I created a site just for Bitcoin customers:
http://print4bitcoin.com

I'm also interested in working with developers and startups (though I'm slammed with work at the moment).
Activity: 6
Still in the research phase.

The idea is dropshipping of BC mining equipment.
I'm very interested in the USBs posted over at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/usacanada-group-buy-4-68050-asicminer-erupter-usb-204236-each-5-units-222960 as they seem to be easy to use for beginners, which means that they'd be a real asset in customer validation.
Pages:
Jump to: