Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 80. (Read 306607 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sup Bitches and Hoes!
Whats up!

I am new to this, and I really want to invest in mining. I have bought some BTC, but I want to UP THE ANTE.

I am interested in buying a ASIC Rig, so I can mine some coins. I pay 0 for electricity (I live in the PJs), and I have pretty fast internet access.

PM ME, or whatever...

I am down to learn everything there is to know about BTC.

Thanks, y'all

BTCHarlemite
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Please whitelist both my personal account, zylstra, and my business account, Coinstream.

Thanks!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Woodwallets.io
 Smiley Hi guys, I'm a software developer, startupper, and I like to codify btc-related business idead in my spare time .
I worked back in 2011 at a platform to send simple mail/sms notifications when price changed ( ex. bitalert.org -> http://vimeo.com/25362764) .

Currently I'm working in developing a user friendly bot for automatic trades, soon online. If interested in beta testing it drop me an email : leg [at] lize it .

Activity: 7
Hello Satoshionites,

I'm InstaDice and I wanted to sign-up to BitcoinTalk to introduce myself and to promote my instant-payout dice game, InstaDice (when it's ready to be launched in a couple of weeks.)

InstaDice aims to fill in the gaps for S.Dice and to one day become just as big in transactions and fame (dreams are wonderful things.) We'll fulfill your daily dice gambling needs in every aspect and I'll personally be there for every suggestion, question, or support issue you need. I'm not claiming that we'll be the best possible service right out of the gate, but with your help, I'd like to get us there.

Our goal is to eventually be one of the bigger services that are known for their stability, reliability and trustworthiness; a long-term entertainment service for the currency we know as Bitcoin. I look forward to rolling some dice with you all, for the short-term and the long-term.

Thanks,
InstaDice

P.S. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns feel free to PM me!
Activity: 2
Hi Other Newbies! (I've been buying BTC since last October  Grin )

I have a DE C-Corp The Newport Beach Company, Inc., DBA BitcoinLearn (not much up on the web yet).

I'm speaking with a finance expert in Costa Rica and a software developer in the States, and a few friends, about starting a business here (maybe producing content) with a partnership with a company in Costa Rica (would love to find other partnerships too) so that we can have a presence around the world and maximum legal leeway if laws start changing.

Thanks!
Adam

http://adamjgmiller.com
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Hi
I'm getting into bitcoins to sell MP3 soundscapes.
Activity: 18
I am a book publisher.

If I would like to offer our first title, a paperback collection of articles about the economic crisis, for sale priced in Bitcoins, how do I do this?

Many thanks,

Mark Griffith

You could sell it on https://www.coindl.com

seconded
k
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
I am a book publisher.

If I would like to offer our first title, a paperback collection of articles about the economic crisis, for sale priced in Bitcoins, how do I do this?

Many thanks,

Mark Griffith

You could sell it on https://www.coindl.com
Activity: 1
I am a book publisher.

Many thanks,

Mark Griffith
Activity: 42
hmm. interesting stuff !
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I'd like to announce in the main forum a relatively small web-based service (which has been operating for about 13 years and has about 30,000 users) that has just started accepting Bitcoin. It's called Time Cave (http://timecave.com) and allows people to schedule email messages in the (far-ish) future.

The site is not particularly Bitcoin-related -- but as I've followed Bitcoin's development over the years, I've noticed that many users of Bitcoin think long-term, and I could imagine the site might be useful in a small way for some of you.  For example, you could use it to store an encrypted ECDSA private key and pass it on to a family member in 5 years automatically, unless you cancel the message.  Or you could do something similar to enact a kind of "forced savings," or just a long-term key backup. Of course, you might use it for messages entirely unrelated to Bitcoin too.

The service is free. It accepts contributions, and it has an "upgraded" service level that allows unlimited messages (within reason) and a variety of other features, like recurring message.  Our subscription fee has been $12.  We've priced Bitcoin payments proportionally for now; that is, at the moment, we'll use the general prevailing exchange rate for all subscription payments over 0.1 BTC, rounding the length of the subscription in subscribers' favor if there's any ambiguity (sharp price changes or what not).

Could I get approved to announce it in the general forum (and perhaps some guidance on which particular "Service" forum would be the best place to announce it)?  I'd be happy to write a more specific message there that introduces the service a little more thoroughly. Thanks!

PS -- Please don't make timecave.com a target of attacks!  Smiley  We don't run a Bitcoin node on that server, and we don't store private keys on any online systems. The server has a bulk list of addresses, not unlike those that can be generated by bitaddress.org, and it assigns them to individual accounts to track payments.  It's all very rudimentary now, but it seems like a simple way for a service-based website to accept Bitcoin; it took something like 20 lines of code to add the feature from scratch.
Nice post! I think it should go to service announcements.
Activity: 9
Activity: 12
i am wiki-based and mobile systems developer
Activity: 7
I'd like to announce in the main forum a relatively small web-based service (which has been operating for about 13 years and has about 30,000 users) that has just started accepting Bitcoin. It's called Time Cave (http://timecave.com) and allows people to schedule email messages in the (far-ish) future.

The site is not particularly Bitcoin-related -- but as I've followed Bitcoin's development over the years, I've noticed that many users of Bitcoin think long-term, and I could imagine the site might be useful in a small way for some of you.  For example, you could use it to store an encrypted ECDSA private key and pass it on to a family member in 5 years automatically, unless you cancel the message.  Or you could do something similar to enact a kind of "forced savings," or just a long-term key backup. Of course, you might use it for messages entirely unrelated to Bitcoin too.

The service is free. It accepts contributions, and it has an "upgraded" service level that allows unlimited messages (within reason) and a variety of other features, like recurring message.  Our subscription fee has been $12.  We've priced Bitcoin payments proportionally for now; that is, at the moment, we'll use the general prevailing exchange rate for all subscription payments over 0.1 BTC, rounding the length of the subscription in subscribers' favor if there's any ambiguity (sharp price changes or what not).

Could I get approved to announce it in the general forum (and perhaps some guidance on which particular "Service" forum would be the best place to announce it)?  I'd be happy to write a more specific message there that introduces the service a little more thoroughly. Thanks!

PS -- Please don't make timecave.com a target of attacks!  Smiley  We don't run a Bitcoin node on that server, and we don't store private keys on any online systems. The server has a bulk list of addresses, not unlike those that can be generated by bitaddress.org, and it assigns them to individual accounts to track payments.  It's all very rudimentary now, but it seems like a simple way for a service-based website to accept Bitcoin; it took something like 20 lines of code to add the feature from scratch.
Activity: 6
Bitcoin Bible is the project.  Our purpose is to champion the financial power of the common man.  We believe that people should be in complete control of the value that they create and should be able to exchange that value with whoever they want without a central authority that devalues their currency.  Our purpose is to educate and provide resources and training to all about how they can use digital currency to transact in their daily lives.  People need to know how to safely and securely transfer their National Currency into Bitcoins and back easily; and they be able to conduct their daily lives with this new form of value exchange seamlessly.
Activity: 39
I'm developing a distributed real-time exchange based on web-of-trust.
Activity: 23
I make Astrologically inspired gemstone jewelry creations - natal charts, and want to offer them up for bitcoins - any suggestions how to get started doing this?
Activity: 12
hi nthammer  Cheesy
Activity: 1
Activity: 750
Merit: 601
In the process of allowing my siteto accept bitcoins, and am going to take some time off work to pursue a bitcoin project, probably iphone/mac based, but still looking for an idea.

Pages:
Jump to: