Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 9. (Read 306569 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I will start my new bitcoin business from here
Activity: 270
Merit: 220
CQ - I make High Voltage glowy things.
Is this forum thread still even active? I haven't heard back in a really long time, lol. I wonder if people are posting blindly still thinking that this forum is even still open.
Activity: 12
Hi All,

I manage a data analytics team.

I am interested in the crypto-currencies for both their volatily and deregulation aspects.

I'm currenlty trying to create to statistical models about their mutuality (especially the one with Bitcoin).

Regards,
Activity: 21
I am an artist, and have original oil paintings for sale online. I accept Bitcoin as well as a few of the popular alt coins (though I don't intend to start wallets for every alt that comes along).

My art can be found at http://www.terrymullettfineart.com/

I am also a long-time IT professional, have programmed over the years in C, C++, Perl, PHP, Python, COBOL, Java and Javascript. I think it will be very exciting to see how the Bitcoin platform evolves architecturally over the next few years as it faces the challenges of scaling globally. I recently began writing a mining pool server in Node.js, though I admit it is mostly to amuse myself and learn more about how Bitcoin works. We'll see where that goes, it's fun but it's cutting into my painting time.
Activity: 6
web browser game, meh.
Activity: 20
Developer at coingam.es

Currently only doing DOGE, but more coming soon, requests? Smiley

I have no idea what DOGE means but I have many very good ideas in the bit and altcoin arena I would like to discuss with any talented programmers who are looking to create a partnership.

Hit me up.. I would like to discuss them with you..

ko²a
Activity: 10
I've started to play with a craigslist clone that deals with bitcoins or any other crypto.  Basically a place to post shit up that people are willing to take crypto.  Legal stuff. lol
Activity: 59
Hi,

I'm a developer that's working on a SHA coin. I might start a BTC pool as well. I mine at a rate of 3.8GHS.
Activity: 1
Developer at coingam.es

Currently only doing DOGE, but more coming soon, requests? Smiley
Activity: 41
I've started a site called coinwhatyouwant.com.  The idea is to feature one digital download per day, 100% "pay what you want".  So content creators who are in the Bitcoin (and altcoin) community can post a download, and if it is verified and approved, will be featured for one day on the site.  During that day, others can freely download the product.  Then they can choose if they want to donate, and how much. 

I'm in need of content creators willing to be featured on the site.  There are no fees or anything, all payments are voluntary donations.  The first "Deal of the Day" is launching tomorrow, January 1st, 2014.  Check it out at: http://www.coinwhatyouwant.com.

I am also open to any ideas, questions or criticisms.  Thanks!
Activity: 3
I am looking for very experienced developers for a new bitcoin website. If you or anyone you know is qualified to handle an exchange website please message me here for further details.
any one in the need of a one on one walk through look no further for a one time small btc donation  u and chat with me and ill walk u through anything u may need help with in the bitcoin world thaat can get pretty scary if u just started message me at [email protected]  Smiley
Activity: 28
Is there a marketplace where you can bid on items like ebay, except all bids are in btc? I guess that would increase the value of the coin quite a bit

I don't know of one for Bitcoin, but Feathercoin has a marketplace that might be what you're looking for: https://feathercoinmarket.com/index.php
Hi. I am a software developer looking to get involved in bitcoin. I have 4 years professional experience with Ruby, primarily backend and frontend website development. I am interested to learn more about the problems the community faces, and hopefully help.
Activity: 9
I built a Google spreadsheet for tracking the approximate value of our crypto coins for myself and my friends.  I recently shared it to the public as Crypto Coin Counter as I thought others might find it useful.  Once you have your personal copy you simply select an exchange (8 supported) and enter a total for each coin type you hold, click the Get Latest Prices button, and the spreadsheet does the rest.  It gets the last trade price for each coin from the selected exchange and shows you an estimated total value for each coin type, and shows estimated grand totals in BTC or LTC, the currency of your selected cash out exchange, and approximate value in another currency of your choice (over 90 available).  If you would like to give it a try you can find it here: http://cryptocoinapps.blogspot.ca/p/crypto-coin-counter.html

I also have a spreadsheet for tracking mining profitability, but it is not ready for a public release yet.
 I'm a rep with Straight Nines llc we are crowdfunding exclusively with bitcoin. I'd love for you guys to check out this ad and give me feedback on it, as well as help me get the word out. There's a referral bonus to entice you and your friends to join and it's paid out in bitcoin to boot!

http://www.straightnines.com/img/str89s_promotional.png
STRAIGHT NINES is an online RPG developer, and we are ready to give fans something to dream about!
Our first game in production is a tactical turn based RPG via your web browser. We are currently expecting a 2nd Quarter release in 2014! As we secure funding, more games will be on our drafting table. RPG’s of all types will be made as the fans demand!
Straight Nines is one part Online RPG game development studio, one part marketing engine. We will be offering development positions to our Founder community as we grow, giving back to our fans as it were. We are passionate about MMO gaming and committed to establishing a private community, our Founder Gateway, to bring opportunity and excellence to our dream.
Subscription plans
We are selling pre-orders for our subscription services. Our entire library of games will all be available for the same low subscription rate unless otherwise noted. Plans are as follows:
3 month subscription $24
6 month subscription $40
1 year subscription $60
During our crowdfunding stage we are offering for a limited time, a $100 lifetime subscription. Pre-Order a lifetime subscription package and join us at the Founder Gateway! At the founder gateway you will be interacting with our development staff in ways entirely up to you! Get involved with the creation of our games or sit back and watch as the project goes from concept to fruition. Interact with our community of founders to collaborate on your own projects!
For the price of a year in 3 month blocks, you get exclusive behind the scenes access! Act now and if you refer anyone to our Founder Gateway, we give you $20!
So if you refer 5 people, you’ll get the lifetime subscription FREE!
**bitcoin only until January 6th**
Go to: http://www.straightnines.com/subscriptions/ to preorder our services.
**bitcoin only until January 6th**
Please email me afterwards to get confirmation of your subscription. At [email protected]
Need bitcoin?
Customers can download a bitcoin wallet on their phone at www.coinbase.com
or go online to: www.localbitcoins.com

Then it's a matter of clicking through our bitcoin payment system. It DEFAULTS to $100 so ensure that you know the other subscription rates and the benefits that come with the lifetime subscription rate.
What is a "Founder"?
Our Founders are any subscriber, during our crowdfunding stage, which helps fund the project through our lifetime subscription fee. As a Founder you’ll have free access to all of our future games for life and The FOUNDER GATEWAY!!

The FOUNDER GATEWAY is where it’s at. Get a behind the scenes look before even the press gains access, a private forum to interact with our community of founders, and you’ll be able to collaborate with our staff on your own project, and possibly help us with ours!
Founders will also get first consideration in our new development positions. In other words you could come and work with us! Just include Founder in your resume.
Activity: 14
I am not a Businesses bitcoin but i am a developer. So maybe i will care it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yup....
Activity: 13
Hi Guys,

I am the founder of a new but very enthusiastic bitcoin developer team.
We are currently exploring the idea to open up an exchange in the OZ/NZ region and we are also in the process to develop an online trading platform.

Thanks a lot,
Kind Regards
Peter

Hey guys, I'm currently developing an open source algorithmic trading engine. Check it out, donations are welcome Smiley https://github.com/MitchK/dagobert
Pages:
Jump to: