Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 99. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
www.bit365.co.uk

Bitcoin sports betting. All major sports. All betting types. Game, 1st half, 1st period/quarter betting.

No account required.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm interested in selling custom desktop computers for bitcoins Smiley

To keep things simple...

WELCOME TO CHOADZILLA'S COMPUTERS
I offer custom desktop builds with 10% builder's fee. I'll show you where I bought each part and for how much...
I'll go thru the bitcoinstore if you want to support the market.. but prices will be a little higher there Smiley

for some current computers I have for sale...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281062125874?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

win the auction and I'll accept btc as the payment

Message me with any tips or suggestions please!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Al Berg
Hello,

I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit.  (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1508349)

I'm a a self employed software developer that would like to do freelance work for bitcoins..

Any chanse I may break out of the newbee box ?

Al
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I'm working through some research and logistics into offering online sales via storefront accepting bitcoins.  I've got some money saved up to get it running, and I'm currently diving into all of the topics here to increase my ejumacations.
Activity: 28
I'm the Co-Founder of a new bitcoin forex trading platform called Coinsetter (www.coinsetter.com). We're currently in development and going to be launching in beta late February/early March. Could a moderator help me get bumped out of newbie status?

Thanks,
Jaron
Activity: 17
I'm a developer and also you should be able to see that I've had an account on here for over two years, so long time lurker.
I'm working on the coinsetter project and was original sponsor (of resources) for britcoin.co.uk.
Also sponsored (shirtsby.me) Bitcoin Conference 2012.
Please bump me out of newbie status ^_^
Need one of those Fry memes right now.

Can't tell if laughing with me... or at me.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Admittedly not a developer.

I'm an idea person, and in search of working with developers on various business ideas related to bitcoin. One area of the bitcoin world that I'd like to work on is making it easy/safe to purchase bitcoin through credit card transactions.

INCONCEIVABLE!

Admittedly not a developer.

I'm an idea person, and in search of working with developers on various business ideas related to bitcoin. One area of the bitcoin world that I'd like to work on is making it easy/safe to purchase bitcoin through credit card transactions.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'm considering launching a EU based btc trading platform.
Are there anyone btc trading platform in middle east( iraq, iran etc...)?
Working on a bitcoin-based website. I'm interested in any decent bitcoin development tools that might exist.
Activity: 1
http://kryptoweb.com/

Hello,

Kryptoweb Build, Manage and Market your website for Bitcoins

Through the years, we have developed a well integrated package of open source components that supports the following:

- Multiple languages simultaneously
- E-commerce suite
- a CMS
- User support (helpdesk)
- Blog engine
- A web media player
- Podcasts and audio streaming manager

All well presented in a modern interface that looks as good on mobile browsers as on desktops. All our sites interface change themselves automatically on different browser sizes (responsive). Your website always looks good everywhere: desktop computer, game console, tablet or a phone.
Activity: 21
CoinPay Limited has been developing a secure bitcoin trading platform aimed at the UK audience.
We hope to provide services that will enable the UK to easily gain access to bitcoin, aswell as allow UK based merchants to adopt & accept bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Business:
Internet Property Media Business

Mission:
To diversify into building multiple internet properties that cater to the Bitcoin community/niche/currency and generate only BTCBitcoin advertising revenue.

Qualifications:
4 Years experience in Internet Marketing currently working at a world leading Marketing Agency in Canada.

Statement:

Please push me out of this forum, I've approximately read 20 hours of material on Bitcoin. I understand the community and what the currency is capable of.

Watch for my IPO on MPEX this 2013.

First Bitcoin Property:

http://www.freebitcoins247.com/
Activity: 420
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
Is it for money, or just verification needed? Who makes decision - trust ore not?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I created this account to propose a service I call Bitcoin Valet. The basic concept is pretty simple. You have Bitcoins and want to buy something from an online store, pay a bill online or order some delivery, but they only accept USD through a valid credit/debit card. You send me the Bitcoins at a 1:1 ratio (MTgox Last: USD) plus the service fee (10%), then I make the purchase with my card.

I worte up a full proposal that I plan to post on this forum. I want to start a thread in the marketplace thread, not sure if this is better suited for the Services, or currency exchange sub board.
Activity: 2
Launched a legitimate bitcoin Blackjack, and Sports betting site that has a gained a decent buzz in the micro bitcoin gambling community.

We offer sports bets as low as .0001 BTC which is great for users that wish to gamble but cant put up the typical .5 minimum fee.

OCGN.org

Please push me through asap sir!
Activity: 263
I like helping people
I'm an avid developer of WordPress plugins, and am currently building some utilizing Bitcoins. I've already implemented Bitcoin purchasing via my shopping cart plugin (Qody's Shopper) and am in the process of building several bitcoin-only utility plugins.

Not trying to link spam here, but to verify I know what I'm talking about, I'm the owner and developer of all the plugins (10 or so) offered at Qody.co.
Activity: 10
Activity: 4
 Cool This is very nice. I am going live with a site that sells writing products in BTC (and the other stuff).
It features pieces of original rhythmic prose murder horror snippets and chapter chunks (Murder In Progress).
Right now at flamescribe.wix.com/deadlyflightsoffancy.
Peace Smiley

JD
Pages:
Jump to: