Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin buying question - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2016, 04:28:20 AM
hi all sorry it may be answered elsewhere but theres so many post on here (im new here) still reading through just wanting to know a few things.
Which bitcoin wallet is recommended/why
Which exchange is recommended/why
Why would you buy off people here instead of a site (is it cheaper? if so what prices do you go by here)
what is the most common/safe to do transaction on here eg paypal/skrill/neteller or other?
are people on here worldwide?
sorry for newbie questions just my reading is abit slow and my wanting to know is getting more and more lol cheers in advance. hoping to have a start to bitcoin by end of night Smiley.

- every off line wallet (like multibit/electrum executed without a line)
- My preferite is Kraken, but often I prefer cash out with "advcash" or local users.
- with people you can deal more fast !
- absolutely no paypal, but also skrill or neteller are often used by scammers.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
August 07, 2016, 04:24:30 AM
hi all sorry it may be answered elsewhere but theres so many post on here (im new here) still reading through just wanting to know a few things.
Which bitcoin wallet is recommended/why
Which exchange is recommended/why
Why would you buy off people here instead of a site (is it cheaper? if so what prices do you go by here)
what is the most common/safe to do transaction on here eg paypal/skrill/neteller or other?
are people on here worldwide?
sorry for newbie questions just my reading is abit slow and my wanting to know is getting more and more lol cheers in advance. hoping to have a start to bitcoin by end of night Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: