Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 3. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
bitcoin is used as an alternative means of payment for transactions due to it's decentralized feature and it is not compulsory necessary to buy btc, services  such as programming, graphic designs e.t.c can be offered online and paid with btc which has equally become saviour in countries with high rate of unemployment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:19:51 AM
This is true, he can become a savior, but only in the hands of the smart ruler. Ecли countries where there is oil or gold to visit were able to establish their economy and make the country prosperous, gives, I am sure, cryptocurrency them also to visit will help.

Being the king of the cryptoworld, bitcoin is also known to be a life changer and a savior for the many. Those who believe in it shall never regret and will always have a bright future for bitcoin can give you a profit that you never experience before.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Yes, I do agree that bitcoin can somehow resolve economic distress from a personal level to national.
Bitcoin serves as an additional source of income for people.
Bitcoin users can "take in" money from other country to theirs which can constantly boost their economy.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.
to be honest. by using bitcoin, my debt becomes paid off. bitcoin can be a lifesaver when you use it well, and it's true. you are right. many people have become rich by using bitcoin. even i aim for it.
yes agree, even bitcoin as our additional income and help reduce unemployment that requires daily income.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
April 22, 2018, 07:13:14 AM
This is true, he can become a savior, but only in the hands of the smart ruler. Ecли countries where there is oil or gold to visit were able to establish their economy and make the country prosperous, gives, I am sure, cryptocurrency them also to visit will help.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
BTC is an answer to a problem of many people from the point of view of financial requirements as it gives the chance to many people in the world. Besides, it was the savior of those people who build business and look for investments.
Activity: 134
April 22, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
I can not say that the bitcoin is the savior. but I think bitcoin is a great help for our users because bitcoin is a kind of digital currency so there is a chancE that is quicker to get high interest in it if you invest in it and it's easier to use it now to pay bills and other store purchases are convenient
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 22, 2018, 04:13:56 AM
For me, Bitcoin has already saved a lot of people from their financial issues and problems. Bitcoin provided the means and way for them to solve their problems but it is not just about Bitcoin, these people also gave their best effort, time and hard work for them to be able to succeed through Bitcoin. This is not just a quick money scheme, it is a real way for you to be able to earn, just like any job, you have to put your mind and heart into it especially if you are doing it for your family and their future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
April 22, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Yes thats true, bitcoin is a savior interms of our needs and wants, indeed a lot of people  became rich and achieved their goals in life, so i really believe that btc is a savior it depends also on how we handle and manage bitcoin inorder to success.

Yes,bitcoin is a savior in every poor people because we can buy in a low price and hold it for the future but it depend of you if you trust of bitcoin because bitcoin can help in financial problem in every people like me i have a big trust on bitcoin becaus i know bitcoin can help me someday if the price will goes up and i can get a good profit.
Activity: 294
Freedom
April 22, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

I do not fully believe that bitcoin can help or save a lot of people,
why I'm not sure? because I realize that it depends on the bitcoin user itself, because when bitcoin is used to help people and the economy of the crowd I feel grateful but with bitcoin can also tear down a lot of people too, I admit not a few people who do that take advantage of this situation for bad deeds, and anticipate the things that are not in want of how well we all pray because I admit I have not been able to do anything to prevent crime. that's my opinion
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 22, 2018, 02:17:59 AM
In my opinion it is absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior, but for me it's not against trading or gambling or even against another sins because these things  even if they are shaming, it's a matter with our god, and it has no relation with bitcoin or with another virtual currency. But still against my dignity and my independence.
Activity: 275
April 19, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Yes it is true, and I myself feel it, bitcoin saves my economy when it falls, and I can start my business again with the help of bitcoin, bitcoin really saves my life.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.
Don't invest more in bitcoin and like you said just work for bitcoin like use your account to join different campaigns in this forum and that will help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and get more experience and also the best thing in this is you will get more cryptocurrency and that will become the key for you increase your income.

Just to share my experience as well, we had this tough situition wherein me and my family are involved, it was very tragic though,  during the time only bitcoin was able to save our financial needs. And I'm thankful about it.
many of which can improve their lives in terms of the economics from crypto world. indeed a lot of opportunities that we can get, as long as we want to try to find it. especially from this forum.
Activity: 448
April 17, 2018, 10:46:17 PM
I agree. Bitcoin helped me settle my debts and improved my financial situation. I was in a situation were all of my salary goes to my debts. Good thing bitcoin has help overcome challenges in terms of money. I am looking to invest more on bitcoin to show appreciation on the things that it has done. I know I worked for it but without bitcoin, I don't think I can overcome my financial struggles.
Don't invest more in bitcoin and like you said just work for bitcoin like use your account to join different campaigns in this forum and that will help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and get more experience and also the best thing in this is you will get more cryptocurrency and that will become the key for you increase your income.

Just to share my experience as well, we had this tough situition wherein me and my family are involved, it was very tragic though,  during the time only bitcoin was able to save our financial needs. And I'm thankful about it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 17, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 17, 2018, 08:11:58 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
April 17, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

to be honest. by using bitcoin, my debt becomes paid off. bitcoin can be a lifesaver when you use it well, and it's true. you are right. many people have become rich by using bitcoin. even i aim for it.
as long as i feel right now, i can buy some building materials that later to build a house, because i am obsessed must be able to have their own hoouse. and it seems like that time will come soon, where later my wife and children already have their own home
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
BTC become venezuela savior, you even go to jail and is determined to break the currency. What we mean by mining the currency refers to a process, in this process, the use of work force to solve a math problem, at the same time create a currency block.

The advantages of bitcoin over traditional currencies; Growing and penetrating into a wider society.
The slightest whiff of a financial crisis will tighten the available financial resources, too. The real test for cryptocurrencies, next year and beyond, will be whether they can evolve to be more efficient. I believe that Bitcoin can be savior.
Activity: 126
April 17, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
BTC become venezuela savior, you even go to jail and is determined to break the currency. What we mean by mining the currency refers to a process, in this process, the use of work force to solve a math problem, at the same time create a currency block.

The advantages of bitcoin over traditional currencies; Growing and penetrating into a wider society.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 17, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: