Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 9. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
This is exact. It is a saviour since it helps a lot of people to earn more profit. Specially when we have full knowledge in trading bitcoin. If we are financially unstable, then there is no doubt bitcoin is the key for everything we need. Stick to what you believe is true.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:39:15 PM
yes, bitcoin is a savior from the economic downturn {but personally or individually}, with bitcoin we can have income that can help everyday needs even if the country is in crisis.
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Bitcoin provides full transparency on the distribution ledger, which does not require a third party to receive or make payments,
We all have the freedom of using bitcoin to invest and get a good way,
Bitcoin emerged as the only alternative to avoid economic crisis or political problems.
As we know, bitcoins are not touched by any government institution or country,
Therefore, bitcoin can be a lifesaver of poverty.
Activity: 145
March 03, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is a tool given by God for everyone who will embrace the bitcoin world or technology.A chance to make your life become better .Bitcoin help to ease the hardships nowadays.Due to lack of alternative income before but now bitcoin come..a big help to everyone.Enjoy the financial freedom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
At some point of our lives, bitcoin has done something that has saved us from some sort of problem that is in between life and death. It tolerated us by giving us large amount of profit which obviously caused us to become rich. Not only on some trading troubles bitcoin has saved us, it is best to conclude also that our lives was saved by bitcoin for some reason.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 03, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can be a savior in different ways. Based on what you've mentioned, bitcoin saved some people in Venezuela and Zimbabwe while on the other side, bitcoin has also saved people's living. Bitcoin provided a lot of money for people who are almost barely living their lives caused by lack of money and on that way, bitcoin saved other people's life including me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Definitely yes bitcoin can be savior in the people who are struggling in their financial. for example like me bitcoin is a savior to our family without bitcoin we can't  have any saving for the future of my children, we cannot afford to buy some material things that we want like gadgets and toys for my children. Bitcoin is the one main source where we get our income.
Activity: 243
March 03, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! Yes it definitely yes. Because it can help you support yourself. Finances or daily expenses. Not only that. Also it can make you save enough money for the things you want to get or buy. You can also invest in bitcoin. In time youll get more profit. So thats my opinion.
Yeah its definitely roght.It is a savior for me because last week I am paying bills and then because of bitcoin all is done.This is really true and bitcoin is not only a savior but a trainor also to make as more knowledgeable in terms of earning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 03, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
The "cashless society" is a creation of rich governments and ivory tower economists. It could seriously hurt poor people. But Bitcoin can save cash.
At this moment people needs money to buy their wants and needs in order to survive in a community. Bitcoin is the saviour on the community because for the opportunities the offered and seriously this is great and effective for people living in community. Bitcoin can help people who are no directions towards their future.
Activity: 25
March 03, 2018, 09:48:55 AM
The "cashless society" is a creation of rich governments and ivory tower economists. It could seriously hurt poor people. But Bitcoin can save cash.
Activity: 40
March 03, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! Yes it definitely yes. Because it can help you support yourself. Finances or daily expenses. Not only that. Also it can make you save enough money for the things you want to get or buy. You can also invest in bitcoin. In time youll get more profit. So thats my opinion.
Activity: 210
February 27, 2018, 03:16:30 AM
Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.
Yes because bitcoin is easy to successful and its helping other people by buying thier important needs and they sharing blessing through bitcoin so that bitcoin is a very wonderful oppurtunity you buying easy needs and easy to success
Activity: 104
February 27, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
Bitcoin is reliable to up wealth it can definitely become a savior because it helps so many people to provide their needs and wants so to those who  don't have what they want and now they aleardy have so bitcoin save them.!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 01:46:29 AM
Yes,bitcoin can be a savior to everybody like for me it really helps me a lot especially in terms of financial but it always depend of the attitude of the person some people will rely all there expenses in bitcoin and blame it when they cannot be successful.
What i am doing now is save my bitcoin and want it to hold for long term through bitcoin i am not afraid that i don't have savings and this is what i always said I am so thankful to be part of the crypto.
Activity: 103
February 26, 2018, 05:05:44 PM
Is it really working as a saviour or is it more a workaround that countries in extreme debt have found to bail themselves out? In a way they're basically crowdfunding their government funds.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
5 is wrong. The others, arguable.

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value.  

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

Activity: 119
February 26, 2018, 04:46:13 PM
Yes for me bitcoin is a savior,they help people in many ways like in financial problem.Bitcoin is the savior of poverty.thanks to bitcoin because know we have savings in the bank for the future of my family.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
I think bitcoin and other viable crypto currencies are safe havens to secure our future
considering that the elites in all countries make financial laws to favour only themselves
to the detriment of the masses.If you observe keenly, many countries are facing either
recession, inflation, or monetary devaluation caused by government policies that affect
the forces of demand and supply.This undoubtedly do not guarantee a good future for
the majority of the common man.Hence, we may need to save  part of the fiat money
into digital money in case of any eventuality against the economy.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 01:56:41 PM
yes in certain countries may be, but in a country far from the internet / technology it is still very impossible. because in every transaction requires internet.jadi I think it can not be realized, but I agree he gives a posotif impact Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 26, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
Bitcoin can really be a savior specially for those who badly need money, including me. We can earn and regenerate money through Bitcoin that's why there's no doubt that Bitcoin can be a savior because it can save us from financial problem.
Pages:
Jump to: