Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 12. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 13, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
i thinks so because bitcoin have a better financial support and i can have a better life
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
Yes Bitcoin can a savior. For people who know it on a early stage, it is an advantage. We should patronize it more, checking on the flow of cryptocurrency, it is a life changing.
Yes indeed it is somehow a savior, its not just can help people or us experiencing financial crisis but also it gives them learnings or knowledge that can help find solution in every problem for every situation were going to face.That why it is indeed a savior
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 12, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
Yes Bitcoin can a savior. For people who know it on a early stage, it is an advantage. We should patronize it more, checking on the flow of cryptocurrency, it is a life changing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
January 12, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!
Yes its absolutely true that bitcoin is a savior because it helps people who has a financial problem and no any source of income to provide the needs of their family. Even me i have been save by bitcoin when my friend started to introduce me to it. That is why many people become interested to use and to invest in bitcoin for them to resolve their financial situations at home.
Activity: 203
January 12, 2018, 09:48:11 PM
Every one knows this for well that this is temporary. The central governments of these countries are yet relying upon USD whilst some of the residents are using bitcoin and crypto in general to bring in some liquidity. These countries in Africa which have been almost destroyed because of US's will,have let its people to suffer. Consequently,people found an alternative to get some money even during the inflated prices. All thanks to golix.io,an Zimbabwe exchange where the prices are highly inflated,users took advantage and thankfully,some people are surviving the nightmare they are living in.

Yes, if its just well manage in a profitable way. There's a risk because you have to gamble but i myself found it safer. Keep btc as a savings, a growing savings. Don't use it if its not important, and when time comes that financial problem occur  there's BTC that we can lean on. That's why BTC for me can be a savior.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 11:37:47 AM
well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
I believe so. Bitcoin is a savior to anyone, specially to those people who badly need for their daily needs (food) and for their financial problem. I have to admit im one of them. Before i knew bitcoin, i always rely to my parents. I used to borrowed money from them and promised to returned as soon as i have work. At times that i have a work,i cant even paid my parents. My salary is not enough. When someone introduced me to bitcoin and witnessed his success I felt being encouraged to pursue this opportunity here. Im so postive that this will be the beginning of my future success. I can definitely help and pay my parents now.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
January 12, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
Every one knows this for well that this is temporary. The central governments of these countries are yet relying upon USD whilst some of the residents are using bitcoin and crypto in general to bring in some liquidity. These countries in Africa which have been almost destroyed because of US's will,have let its people to suffer. Consequently,people found an alternative to get some money even during the inflated prices. All thanks to golix.io,an Zimbabwe exchange where the prices are highly inflated,users took advantage and thankfully,some people are surviving the nightmare they are living in.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Definetly yes bitcoin is a savior. because a lot of people now who are joining on bitcoin discussion earn much more money...even if you are not a professional as long as you have knowledge in communication skills. And some of them invest thier bitcoin money because. they already know the future of bitcoin.. they gain more profit.

For most users who already get wealth then it can be said that bitcoin like savior, they are confused with the state of the economy so expect a lot on bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be a savior?Yes it is...especially financial problems..Through the profit that we earn in bitcoin we can easily buy what we need in our everyday life..And also through investing in some investments we can save a future for our family..
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 12, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is already a savior. just imagine how bitcoin helped a lot of people make their lives better. Bitcoin doesn't only help on monetary needs, it also helps in building peoples knowledge for the future currency. In our country, bitcoin helped students to earn extra money for their education. Sometimes students earns more (because of bitcoin) compared to those who were working a regular job.
I experienced this myself and I have seen families relying and doing bitcoin for a living. Bitcoin is a savior for some people and hopefully it can help more people in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 12, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
I think bitcoin is savior because it has been proven to help many people out of poverty, unemployment and life without hope, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin can be better and become savior.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
maybe it's that this crypto currency can be a savior. I think in the future there will not be such, bitcoin will be more influenced in the world.
Activity: 598
January 12, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
For most users who already get wealth then it can be said that bitcoin like savior, they are confused with the state of the economy so expect a lot on bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be a savior?Yes it is...especially financial problems..Through the profit that we earn in bitcoin we can easily buy what we need in our everyday life..And also through investing in some investments we can save a future for our family..
Activity: 845
January 12, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Well I agree,bitcoin really is a great saviour. I had a very big problem last year which affect the whole family. I had a problem with my studies and I won't be able to pay my tuition fee. My parents were very worried about it, until I've heard about bitcoin and it has provided me the things that I need just to pursue my studies! Thanks to bitcoin!
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 12, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
Bitcoin has been a savior for each and every user who have believed in its potential as well upon the long lasting of the technology. In terms of economic growth, majority of the users have made themselves good through bitcoin. So, with more adoption happening all around bitcoin will continue to serve as a savior.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 12, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
Will be a savior or not for the country, I think it depends on every effort or response from each country to bitcoin.
For the countries that are already more advanced or can be knowing / learning more deeply about bitcoin and all things in it, surely it can be a savior for the country and its citizen due bitcoin does has many advantages that can be utilized.
For me personally bitcoin is not only a savior, but bitcoin is such an important role for my finances so far.
Activity: 157
January 12, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
Well, I think you have point to it but bitcoin can be a savior depends on the situation of that person or the community. If there were really news telling bitcoin has a big contribution to their country then bitcoin is a savior them. For the individual being, bitcoin can save you to survive in this world if you have little amount of money all you have to do is learn about the things that need to be learn in this bitcoin forum.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:17:54 AM
This is the reason why im decided to join do bitcoin coz im dreamin that bitcoin will also be my savior someday for my financial problem.I have proven that bitcoin is a big savior,and hoping that it will be also  happen to me in a right time that why i'll do my best.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 02:35:49 AM
I always had a dream that one day bitcoin will save my life in the future. So i always do my best to make more bitcoin specially this year. This year is gonna be the best opportunity to become rich.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
Probably the answer is the BIG YES it can be a savior in times of country's distress and frustration in economic downfall. Bitcoin can make a one country to wealth country if the government will support and invest big amount of money to bitcoin. Most probably bitcoin can help the abundance of every households in one country who supports bitcoin. Why savior.? Coz the value of bitcoin can always be on the top as the domain to help and save those who have bitcoin. The uses of btc can be savior to those who are not corrupt. It can be death to those who corrupt and evil in desires.
Pages:
Jump to: