Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy - page 21. (Read 33128 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Bitcoin can be used if the economy has a lot of government restrictions and it is the only instance of fiat money that is causing all the troubles., now mostly the cause of a troubled economy is corruption with the blockchain network the corruption problem can be solved,

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
When the price of BTC goes up, BTC has a bad influence on people with poor economy. However, have you found that the price of BTC is mostly lower?
Not it is not really true because the price of bitcoin will keep on changing, now is the best time to change you country because now bitcoin is invented which can give us safe and high profit so that we will not be worry about the financial crises, now my country is getting developed only with bitcoin investment and it use to give me really higher profit every years so same as me almost 99% of people in my country are living a good life as they have got bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
How can it be helpful? It might be good for people in third world countries (for example some countries like Iran can ban euro-dollar transfers) so If you have cryptocurrencies, you own your money and you control it, which is great. However, those countries also get lots of taxes to run their economy. If they turn to crypto, they cannot get taxes from people which will create catastrophy in my opinion.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
I think so. Bitcoin can be useful for building a country's strong economy. Why bitcoin can be useful for the economy? I think there are people who work in this field of cryptocurrency and that certainly reduces the number of unemployed in a country. So of course bitcoin helps the economy.

Yes sir! Bitcoin indeed helps those people that are jobless or unemployed to find an opportunity to make some income with it.  Since it's a free currency, anyone can join it regardless if the government decides to ban it someday. With all the available tools to date such as Tor, i2p, and even VPNs, anyone can make use of Bitcoin making it the perfect asset to protect your capital in a troubled economy. While real world currencies such as the Dollar are struggling in terms of value and stability, that's not the case with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as they tend to become more valuable over time.

Therefore, Bitcoin is both a currency and a store of value just like Gold is. In times where there is a financial collapse, people would turn into Gold to protect their finances. And I think that the same will happen with Bitcoin, once all the people around the world recognizes it as an alternative store of value to Gold. Wink
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Bitcoim could really be a big asset and a great help for a shaky economy. It provides a good employment for the members of society who are having a hardtime finding a stable job. It is really an advantage to have crypto with us. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities and it would be an assurance for a wealthier future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When the price of BTC goes up, BTC has a bad influence on people with poor economy. However, have you found that the price of BTC is mostly lower?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
BTC is not useful for a challenging economy, which can make an uncertain economy worse. Bitcoin is the manipulation of the rich who make them more productive and make small investors desperate in rich dreams.
- More precisely, it is not helpful for a troubled economy of a country, value and instability then combined with the problems that can occur with Bitcoin only make that economy shatter and sink to the bottom faster than ever before. However, with an individual who is in a difficult economic situation, Bitcoin can be very useful when it is the opportunity to make a breakthrough in income, the rich have only a few advantages but it does not mean that they can make small investors desperate, small investors can still resist and complete the dream of becoming rich
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
 Of course bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy if their country accept it and make it legitimate. A lot of people can uplift their way of living  through cryptocurrency. The economic problem will be minimize because cryptocurrency will bring more job,and opportunity to everyone and it can attract more investors. In that way economy will grow and that is through the modern technology of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Well true. Actually it pumps in wealth to yhe people and empowers them to buy things in their country thereby strengthening it. It could also be strengthened by pumping in new money, taxes from purchases and also businesses formed from income generated by crypto currencies. Bottom line is that more and more countries should be accepting crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
BTC is not useful for a challenging economy, which can make an uncertain economy worse. Bitcoin is the manipulation of the rich who make them more productive and make small investors desperate in rich dreams.
Activity: 98
this is true, bitcoins should be legitimate money, in all countries,
I hope in the future, all human beings in this world recognize bitcoin to be legitimate money and feel the freedom of transacting to the whole world
Activity: 98
If some country's economy is in difficulty it is possible for bitcoin to enter and it will lessen the difficulty as well as they will contribute to the development of that economy just like what bitcoin was. do 2008
Activity: 812
Bitcoin created with a new monetary system. Monetary system we know right now is too corrupt because central banks abusing their authority by always print money. Bitcoin have limited supply and i think if used as currency, bitcoin can make a stable economy
Activity: 294
Yes indeed. Bitcoin and other altcoins are very useful for countries with a troubled economy, especially in the countries of the third world, where the means and the output of money are rare.
Activity: 350
A troubled economy can see great jumb with the power of cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency has the ability to provide jobs,attract investors, miners etc into an economy that is cryptocurrency friendly. This will enable the returns and profits made from traders or miners to stay in the country and help to develop the economy.The advantages of cryptocurrency cannot be underestimated for any economy.
The problem for governments is that it is going to fuel the bitcoin economy but what they can get out of it is going to be very little since they have no way to know that all of that economic activity is taking place in their country but people are going to benefit from it, but the bad thing is that governments prefer that their citizens remain poor and controllable than rich and free.
Activity: 348
I do not think Bitcoin can help the economy when the economy is in trouble. Because Bitcoin itself cannot grow stably because there are many sharks that are manipulating the market
Activity: 322
This myth of BTC being the savior of the needy needs to stop. The vast majority of people in troubled/impoverished countries simply and factually cannot afford to buy BTC.

In Venezuela people, in a very literal sense, cannot afford food, let alone a crypto which as we've seen in the last 3 months can be extremely volatile and lose value rapidly. In the case of Zimbabwe is even worse as they grapple with famine, tribal wars and other socio-economic issues. More fundamentally, though, pretending BTC is a reliable, dependable store-of-value instrument poor folks should invest on is morally and intellectually dishonest.
Investing and researching the cryptocurrency and bitcoin markets is the pathway of some poor countries in Africa to change the country's economy. I hope that is the correct direction of these countries to bring better life for the people of their country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
A troubled economy can see great jumb with the power of cryptocurrency.Cryptocurrency has the ability to provide jobs,attract investors, miners etc into an economy that is cryptocurrency friendly. This will enable the returns and profits made from traders or miners to stay in the country and help to develop the economy.The advantages of cryptocurrency cannot be underestimated for any economy.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Yes, I think it he has a point. We see people invests in bitcoin for the purpose of getting money. And only when a person gains for his or her country that he or she will be able to help it. A troubled economy does not have so much to lose so if the constituents of such country earn from countries with stable economy like getting paid with bitcoin for services rendered online then that would be good for the troubled economy. So I do agree on him.
Activity: 392
it be preferable and it in reality cure however this be enforced in the approaching whether question about cryptocurrency are fix.
Pages:
Jump to: