Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy - page 25. (Read 33128 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
yes of course bitcoin can be useful for economic problems and be a good solution to improve the economy for the better, but we should know that the crypto currency also has a high risk, so to really help the economy should be able to use bitcoin well in order to get profit
Yeah bitcoin can be a problem-solving for the economy but it can also be a thing that makes the economy worse, if many people say that the economy is better because of bitcoin. because many people make bitcoin as their income, but they forget that bitcoin has a risk that might harm you..
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
In a troubled economy country, maybe bitciin can be useful , because even the third world society can evevn join the global economic progress , for bitcoin to join the only requirement is to have a digital cellular phone and have a connection in the intetnet through your phone , you can now join the global economy and bitcoin activity, so this would help for a troubled economy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This is interesting. It's an awesome way to look at it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin can be useful for a troubled economy

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Goldman Sachs experts: crypto-currencies can help the troubled economy

Bitcoin is really a big help to the economy most especially to the country who has economic trouble. It can help the unemployed and those without fix income to gain. They can invest or participate in a campaign.
Activity: 83
Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.
Bitcoin can be very useful if the economy is struggling, but unfortunately many people do not take the precaution of investing in bitcoin before that, if they did they will have the chance of becoming rich with bitcoin instead of just surviving with it which is what many people do when they face problems in their economies.

Yes Bitcoin is useful to the economy based on its process and system of technology bitcoin can be very useful also in the future, it can improve both economy and technology, Bitcoin has a lot of contribution to society it only needs to be legalize as a permanent currency.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
Goldman Sachs had previously published such a report.

Goldman Sachs Report Warns Investors of Bitcoin 'Bubble'

https://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-warns-investors-of-bitcoin-bubble-in-new-report/

what happened? what changed? What is this contradiction?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It can be use as a first aid only because all people in that economy will amazed about it but if they not control the situation it can cause a most big trouble because of greedy governments.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
That's a big YES! Bitcoin is now actually continuos helping people those countries has a unstable economies. It can be used as a alternative source of income to sustain and provide the daily needs of every families. It can also help to decrease the number of poverty,due to unemployments issues.
Activity: 350
yes of course bitcoin can be useful for economic problems and be a good solution to improve the economy for the better, but we should know that the crypto currency also has a high risk, so to really help the economy should be able to use bitcoin well in order to get profit
I am not going through a new cryptocurrency and the right to be true but I am aware that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and yes, but its not that the future, the best thing about it is a new cryptocurrency and technology in your savings and other cryptocurrency that they belong. Cause we have to
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

According to the report of Goldman Sachs, Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies can be a good alternative to the national currency for countries with an unstable economy.

Analysts at Goldman Sachs Zack Pandle and Charles Himmelberg said that digital currencies and, in particular, Bitcoin, can become a viable means of payment in countries where traditional money is not sufficiently provided.

Yes it can be a country saver we all know that bitcoin is a great. I think that the best time of cryptocurrency is really good at retirement age for all of us so always been a great. Cause we all knew that you can do on your time for all over your savings is invest in recent years, the world so they can get a new cryptocurrency
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Of course. Bitcoin can help a difficult economy. Bitcoin is a help for people who are struggling with the economy. Bitcoin helps people raise their economies. Like me this, bitcoin helps me in financial matters.
Bitcoin can be very useful if the economy is struggling, but unfortunately many people do not take the precaution of investing in bitcoin before that, if they did they will have the chance of becoming rich with bitcoin instead of just surviving with it which is what many people do when they face problems in their economies.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is an economy booster for any country we can see many country fate can be changed once they approve bitcoin as legal currency but most of the country governments are nt in a position to take this step
The deteriorating Venezuelan economy has created a dramatic real-world demand for a stable global currency amid the economic tumult to which its population has become accustomed. A surge in Bitcoin usage from the financially troubled South American country, reaching, at its peak, a 400% increase from the volumes recorded at the tail end of last year.
Activity: 154
Simple way is to buy bitcoin and hold it a few years, when the price for it will rise, sell some part. I will never sell all the crypto in one day.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is an economy booster for any country we can see many country fate can be changed once they approve bitcoin as legal currency but most of the country governments are nt in a position to take this step
Activity: 348
    Bitcoin is a new form of economy that is found contrary to the current financial concepts . Bitcoin is linked with modern technology that is useful for the people world wide. Bitcoins features are most attractive like strong network systems and blockchain  technology these are very secure for the system .Bitcoin has helped in the troubled economy of different countries like Greece,Brazil,Japan,Venezuela etc;,Bitcoin will not affect inflation at all Bitcoin helps against starvation and helps in the economic growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Well, that’s true, but you don’t just expect that kind of thing to happen by sitting down and crossing your feet, hoping that they economy gets better…. Sorry, that’s wrong, the economy. Will even get more worst. The thing that matters is how much effort citizens in that particular country are ready to put into cryptocurrency. If they are able to put in good amount of effort and invest much of their time, trust me, their economy will resurrect quickly.
Activity: 364
Activity: 140

in my view, both Bitcoin and altcoin are not very suitable for use in the real world. Bitcoin and altcoin are either uncertain or arguably fluctuated. Maybe I suggest it is suitable as a short-term and long-term investment tool
Activity: 182
The success that bitcoin can bring to a person is so great that sometimes is difficult to believe, if you live in a country that is in a bad economic shape it becomes very easy to get by even with the smallest earnings of bitcoin. I think bitcoin can be useful to solve economic problems because by investing or doing something in bitcoin we can get profit that will be very useful to help the economy
Activity: 252
This is actually kinda true. I can be a witnessed or a representative for my country because we suffer extreme poverty and shortage and high unemployment rate and I think because of bitcoin if I look at it at my bitcoinmates many have bought there own car and build their own homes or businesses. Imagine if all the people have a chance to earn money. even the students and jobless are welcome to join Bitcoin. if this happened, the economy of that Country will start to grow. it will open a lot of doors of Opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: