Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can change economic? - page 6. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 23, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
Bitcoin is money. Money influences everything
I agree with you. Money influences everything on the planet. However, right now, it is hard to see bitcoin's impact on the economy. But in the future, I can ensure that you will see bitcoin become a major part in our economy, maybe it will become a global gold
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
I think bitcoin more than just money, btc started to change our economic and our vision how world economic must change.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 23, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
since the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin actually has been a lot of observing and following its development,
but in the last 2 years rising prices of Bitcoin has attracted the attention of the common people so as to make the common people who previously did not know Bitcoin to know what is Bitcoin.
a lot of new people are in Bitcoin and I'm sure the numbers will continue to grow, and the economy will go up as people enter Bitcoin...
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:36:06 PM
We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

I don't think bitcoin made any significant changes in the countries economic state yet,but it is really helping some of the people from developing countries to increase their economy level by investing on ICOs and crypto currencies.But if bitcoin will be adopted my more people of any country without proper regulation then it may leads to economical crisis.

I agree with you
Bitcoin can gain economical situation of any those country who suffer from economical crisis, so their people should join bitcoin and also invest their money in bitcoin because they will earn much more money and that's why investment will make their future more bright and secure, so those country their economical situation is very low it will much better by bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 23, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

I think it can, but it should be a nationwide effort not just the individual effort of many, because at the end of the day, a few people can only do so much. Even if it seems that there are so many people venturing in the market, it can be said that it's a majority if you think about countries collectively. Therefore, if one government would fully support cryptocurrencies, then that's the only time it can be big so much so that it can affect one country's economy.
Activity: 97
May 23, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

I don't think bitcoin made any significant changes in the countries economic state yet,but it is really helping some of the people from developing countries to increase their economy level by investing on ICOs and crypto currencies.But if bitcoin will be adopted my more people of any country without proper regulation then it may leads to economical crisis.

I agree with you
Activity: 24
May 23, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Bitcoin is money. Money influences everything
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
It can, but it is not something easy to do after all, a lot of people are saying that decentralization or any other thing in here is achiable, but we all knwo that it is not something easy to achieve, it involves a lot of stuff

Bitcoin is something extra ordinary and that it is not possible for a common person to know exactly the nature of the bitcoin and the way bitcoin works. You need to study well regarding all this to know what exactly is bitcoin and how to make the best possible use of the bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very much helpful to all of us in helping us in having a better living but for that we need to polish our skills.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 03:36:35 PM
Bitcoin is useful when importing goods from China to Russia. For the goods are paid with bitcoin, it is very convenient for the importer.

I think there are many reasons for the government to refuse to use Bitcoin rather than adopt it.
Different countries have different opinions on this, some countries have declared it illegal, and many countries have no policy or intent to regulate Bitcoin. Many governments may not like the idea of ​​not being able to trace the identity associated with the transaction, there have been concerns about the use of Bitcoin by drug cartels or incidents such as wannacry rations.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
Yes, I believe that Bitcoin can change the economy of a Country. imagine if all people in one country has the capability or earning Money. poverty will be resolved. no Family will ever get hungry and homeless. But, it's still on every people of that Country, if they really want to work hard to sustain their needs or if they just want to be poor for the rest of their lives.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

It is posible that economic will be change all because of bitcoin . When time comes that the value of bitcoin arise then thats the time that it will help the economic also to arise.
Of course bitcoin can change our economy for all bitcoin holders and investors, a lot of people are taking the advantages of this new technology, as bitcoin is giving job for all unemployed people in my country, as for those who are living their life only with help of bitcoin investment and trading bitcoin shut only way to spend an amazing life full of income and earnings.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 23, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

It is true that bitcoin can change the economy of society or for those who use it. My own little example, after I use bitcoin my life many changes, especially in economics and finance and I think they are the same with me and society also in economy and finance there must be a change.
and besides bitcoin becomes an opportunity for those who are unemployed to earn income.
Activity: 55
May 23, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
You know guys, I think bitcoin also can change the attitude of people to money, the attitude to work, and of course, change the old financial system.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
I agree with you  , the bitcoin help some people and it can changing their life. Bitcoin are helped  many unemployed people to increase their standard of living thereby indirectly helping to improve the economy of a country.
Activity: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:11:48 PM
It is possible that bitcoin are big help to the economic . Because the government accepting this coins and the government know the important of this after that government put a taxes to all the users of the bitcoin and the its big help to the community to improve the economics because of this.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
BTC has already shape the economy in my own life, and it changing a lot of peeps out there so what is economy if people are not satisfy!
Great BTC is a game change for my own economy!
Activity: 114
May 23, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
I think bitcoin can change the economy in the form of individual non-state ... because there are some countries that still do not give legality to bitcoin ... banks and paper money remain a hallmark of a country
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
May 23, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

If something cause big in particular let me say a country either positive or negative, financially or not it does only mean that it could change the economy of a certain country, well, it will go to bitcoin ofcourse in terms of money talk. Somehow, some economic changes are possibly cause by bitcoin, and also I am not so sure and certain on what could be the possible impact of bitcoin in a community cause there are lots of possibilities.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 23, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
I strongly believe in this point. Bitcoin can positively change the economy of country when the governments adopts it and utilize it fully. The returns will be massive more than the returns from the taxes they collect from citizens.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
May 23, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Why not, bitcoin can change the economy. If many people have income from bitcoin then of course it will make their economy better.
Pages:
Jump to: