Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin can change economic? - page 10. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
Bitcoin is useful when importing goods from China to Russia. For the goods are paid with bitcoin, it is very convenient for the importer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
possible by Bitcoin to change the economic. Maybe yes maybe or not. Not everyone because bitcoin has not been totally aware of most of us. The only real thing here is that their life will change their knowledge of bitcoin and earn money through it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
Will as of now bitcoin is one of the reasons why economy is getting up or down. It's depend to the users if they use it for there daily financial. And also it could increase the demand a person. The higher the demand the higher the chance to increase the economy.
In my opinion Bitcoin can do many things and can alter the already existing systems in the economy. If Bitcoin is allowed to expand farther without any restriction, it might even change the banking sector in a country. Being a student of economics, I am very excited and optimistic about the future of Bitcoin as a leading currency in the world. Lets hope we move to the next level.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

Yes I think. If bitcoin will continue to become decentralized and then the government form of leadership will annihilated bitcoin can surely be a helpful tool to the economy. Because even without the government management as long as the community has its own way of living to survive economy will not be a problem.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
May 22, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
I cant see any impact of bitcoin in economic performance , I think economic perfoamnce are based on the company that is in or within the country and the laboreres and businesses as well as the gdp or gross domestic product or any other kind of transactions like that , But interms of bitcoin , I think it has no effect on the economy , I dont know if Im right but I just wanted to give my opinion regarding this matter.
Activity: 106
May 22, 2018, 08:14:17 AM
because bitcoin has been widely proven that income from bitcoin results is helpful to cover their economic needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 22, 2018, 07:22:07 AM
We have seen Bitcoin and people's economic changes in the country. Do you know how Bitcoin is changing the economy? Do people believe that economic changes are possible by Bitcoin? And what will be the impact of Bitcoin economics in the future?

No, we cannot and shouldn't attempt to change the economy with crypto or bitcoin. Let the majority of people stay on the safe side which is the fiat; and WE (the cryptosphere) should enjoy the perks of anonymous transactions and tax free living. If everybody, the global populace, would be using bitcoins - then you shall expect your government to regulate it (which I don't feel agreeing with) - that's why I wanna keep it lowkey.

The goal is to make bitcoin crawl over the mainstream, and let the real smart people enjoy the benefit of it; the sheep and the noobs shall remain as is.
Activity: 110
May 22, 2018, 06:55:05 AM
 Bitcoin can change economic. Because bitcoin has given us a lot of chances to earn big or become wealthy, that Bitcoin has reduced the unemployment rate. I personally have considered that bitcoin has changed many people for the better, to have a good economy.
The incorporation of blockchain technology into day to day practices within large multinationals has already stated, with the finance sector is the quickest out of the blocks, getting into the hype and down to business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 22, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

That is hardly possible mate. Worlds economy is differs and it is decided by various mega factors like trades between two countries, world war, civil war, development of the country itself and businesses leading the worlds etc etc. This is completely different than what we do in the crypto currency. This world is like a scratch over the earth crust and it is too less to affect the worlds economy. It may affect the nationwide changes but not the whole world. Believe me it could get affected if stocks changes into the crypto exchanges and government allows the trading of commodities against the crypto's. Then we can see some connectivity in there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 22, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

In a bid to salvage the future of the economy, a lot of financial analyst and experts have proffered solutions in the Cryptocurrency markets. Now, you can see the high influx of people in Cryptocurrency. It is believed that it is the future markets and trust is building up in it too. At the moment, much earnings being made from it is pumped back into the economy of the country and also improvement of the citizens' welfare.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
There is no doubt that the role of bitcoin in the economy will continue to increase, with the current marketcap of more than $ 190 billion, the economic potential for bitcoin development is enormous.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
May 22, 2018, 05:05:53 AM
I think it will give people more power economically and that will bring economy freedom for the present generation , it's something that's very difficult to attain because we are being controlled by government banks and politicians no matter on what topic .. there is no actual financial freedom or whatsoever.
I think through this decentralized exchanges people will be able to actually get liberty in that respect.
Activity: 214
May 22, 2018, 04:54:16 AM
I am persuated, that bitcoin can be highly beneficial for those who will use it properly and take control in wise way, not just forbiding it like many
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 22, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
I think crypto currencies jeltthe economy. It gives the people a means to produce wealth and from this wealth the go out and buy stuff and even have enough capital to set up their own businesses. Crypto currencies actually enriches the economy. But then again I'm no expert about the matter
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 22, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
Of course it can, but surely we cannot predict it would be better, or worser than we have now. Used to be like that for hundreds years.
Activity: 242
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 22, 2018, 04:30:20 AM
not only can change the economy but bitcoin can also help the government in overcoming unemployment and reducing poverty.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
in my own perspective, i don't really think as of now bitcoin has really made a huge impact on the economy since i can observe here in our country that it has less popularity and not that fully legalized yet, but in some good reasons it helps citizens to earn and a chance to to change their lives as well as their respective income whether monthly or annual.
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 03:58:40 AM
Bitcoin has changed the economy.People are now trading with bitcoin and big transactions are being done through Bitcoin.Bitcoin can have a really big impact on the economy.Bitcoin has given us a lot of chances to earn big or become Affluent.Bitcoin has the power to change the economic conditions..
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
Bitcoin can have a really big impact on the economy. But the opposite is not possible, obviously. The acceptance of Bitcoin by the country and the fact that the investments are controlled and developed on the blockchain system will bring prestige to that state in the global sense.
Activity: 147
May 21, 2018, 11:31:04 PM
Bitcoin can change a person's economy for the better in my opinion, because that's the usefulness of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: